• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Al chuckled "This is fun" He said happily
Nora finished her sandwich and wiped her mouth with a napkin before throwing it in the trash. Nigou barked happily before getting up and running to Nora. She picked him up and held Nigou in her arms, "You mean petting him?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*She then tried to stand up straight but couldnt making her sit back down on the edge of the bed*
''i...think i need to rest...a bit more...its just my body feels..numb''

*Ciara nodded her head as she sat there her eyes closed*

[/QUOTE]
"So what's it like being a intoner?"

LunaCrosby said:
"Every time I even touch you Kagura thinks I'm hurting you" he sighed.
Ethereal looked back at kagura. "Maybe if you weren't always trying to change her in a bad way, maybe she would take you as a threat" she says

shortyshot8 said:
William nodded "If you say so" He said softly

Jack smiled and tilted his head "Is it really that fast?"
Yuna nodded and laughed "Well I mean, yeah, im only halfway through my food...."

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora finished her sandwich and wiped her mouth with a napkin before throwing it in the trash. Nigou barked happily before getting up and running to Nora. She picked him up and held Nigou in her arms, "You mean petting him?"
Al nodded "Yep!"

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino removed her hand and shook her head, "I'm not biting you. I don't want to." She said childishly.
Kaz chuckled, "If you say so..."

Nonalaka said:
Yuna nodded and laughed "Well I mean, yeah, im only halfway through my food...."
Jack chuckled "I mean I guess with how hungry I am I could eat you!" His face turned red but he quickly hid it "That didn't sound right"

Lumina said:
Violetta sat back, grinning as he retold the events.
"Huh... the me you're talking about doesn't sound like me at all... then again I was drunk, so there is that."

She scooted right next to him, laying her head on his arm.

"So whats your opinion on all of this? I mean, you know mine, so spill your feelings."

She poked his cheek teasingly.
"It... Liked it." Takeshi said in a defeated tone.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''ah, welcome home, Amara''
*natsuru said with a smile*

[/QUOTE]
"Thank you~~" she said with a giggle as she made her way over.

KaterinaPetrovaTVD said:
Blair went over to her bag and took off her shirt and throws it at him leaving on a bra, "Whats the matter?"
Tark caught the shirt and smirked a little "Nothing"

Roman said:
"It... Liked it." Takeshi said in a defeated tone.
Violetta raised an eyebrow.

"You sound like you're not happy that you liked it, or something."

She turned, lying on her back, looking up at the cieling.

"You don't have to sound so... down about having felt good."

Dnaleri017 said:
"Alright, well you should at least join me on the couch" Ryley scooted back and made room for Autumn to lay with him on the couch. "I have all sorts of movies."
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk
Autumn hopped up on to the couch and layed next to Ryley. "You got comedies? Or um...horror comedies?"

Lumina said:
Violetta raised an eyebrow.
"You sound like you're not happy that you liked it, or something."

She turned, lying on her back, looking up at the cieling.

"You don't have to sound so... down about having felt good."
"Still kind of stuck on the goddess-angel thing is all..." Takeshi said with a shrug. "On the other hand, what does this make of us?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn hopped up on to the couch and layed next to Ryley. "You got comedies? Or um...horror comedies?"
"Yea, I have a shelf dedicated to them. Got any in mind?" Ryley pointed at the large bookcase full of movies. "They're alphabetically organized..."

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smirked "sure, lets go with that." he said jokingly as he moved his hands to her sides "and tell me.... are you ticklish?" he asked as he started tickling her sides.
Dakota erupted into a fit of giggles as she was tickled "Y-You didn't give me a chance to answer!". She managed to say between giggles.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota erupted into a fit of giggles as she was tickled "Y-You didn't give me a chance to answer!". She managed to say between giggles.
Roland smiled as he stopped "but if i did, you would of found a way to stop me!" he said teasingly

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora smiled and shook her head, "Well alright then." She said as she walked out of the kitchen while petting Nigou.
Al smiled "I wonder if Nigou will like the child"

shortyshot8 said:
Jack chuckled "I mean I guess with how hungry I am I could eat you!" His face turned red but he quickly hid it "That didn't sound right"
Yuna stared at him, her ears twitching again "U-uhm...yeah..it didn't..." she said quietly "But I get what you were supposed to be saying" she said with a quiet chuckle.

Roman said:
"Still kind of stuck on the goddess-angel thing is all..." Takeshi said with a shrug. "On the other hand, what does this make of us?"
Violetta turned to look at him again. Her heart was beating pretty fast looking at him, so she knew how to respond.

"Well, I like you. Its that simple on my end."

She could also tell her eyes were sparkling, and it was starting to come back to her how he said he really liked her eyes. She doubted they'd ever sparkle for anyone else.

Nonalaka said:
Yuna stared at him, her ears twitching again "U-uhm...yeah..it didn't..." she said quietly "But I get what you were supposed to be saying" she said with a quiet chuckle.
Jack looked back at her "You are quite nice"

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled as he stopped "but if i did, you would of found a way to stop me!" he said teasingly
Dakota smiled "You know..I can't even deny that, I probably would have" she said before chuckling.

Lumina said:
Noir nodded, continuing to hug him. That's why she hated the water, cuz she couldn't swim and this was the second time she had nearly drowned. She really hated it, but was glad she was in Yuto's arms again.
Yuto pulled away, patting her head. "Relax, I'm not going anywhere..." He said with a smile. "Even if I'm gone, I'll always be in your heart."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back