• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Himeragi then started to get out of bed*
*Stya has already left the room*

[/QUOTE]
William smiled "Good to see you getting up"

Roman said:
Han pointed to the room again, "Right there."
May smiled. "Thank you" she says before heading to her room. "Be safe okay?" she calls out before entering her room

Roman said:
"Yeah. I just took on a different appearance." Reiji said. "I am similar in many ways too."
''ah...okay''

*She said before she closed her eyes again*

''lets just relax while we're here...ok?''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''ah...okay''
*She said before she closed her eyes again*

''lets just relax while we're here...ok?''

[/QUOTE]
Reiji chuckled, "Way ahead of you on that one..." he said.

shortyshot8 said:
William smiled "Good to see you getting up"
*She then tried to stand up straight but couldnt making her sit back down on the edge of the bed*

''i...think i need to rest...a bit more...its just my body feels..numb''

Roman said:
Reiji chuckled, "Way ahead of you on that one..." he said.
*Ciara nodded her head as she sat there her eyes closed*

shortyshot8 said:
Al sighed and rubbed Nigou's stomach "You are one crazy member of this house"
Nigou looked up at him and panted, his tail up slightly as it wagged. Nora chuckled, "Ish so cute." Her mouth was full of food before she swallowed it. "Sorry, I meant he's so cute."

tumblr_mus4rv0UzP1rap7dqo1_500.gif

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*She then tried to stand up straight but couldnt making her sit back down on the edge of the bed*
''i...think i need to rest...a bit more...its just my body feels..numb''

*Ciara nodded her head as she sat there her eyes closed*

[/QUOTE]
William nodded "I see"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]k )))
*natsumi got out of the car and waited for Amara at the mansion door*

[/QUOTE]
Amara got up and walked to the door then entered "Were home!~~" she chimed happily as she did so.

((Its okay uvu! If you feel like talking about it just pm me, I'll listen))

WeirdPrincess said:
Nigou looked up at him and panted, his tail up slightly as it wagged. Nora chuckled, "Ish so cute." Her mouth was full of food before she swallowed it. "Sorry, I meant he's so cute."
tumblr_mus4rv0UzP1rap7dqo1_500.gif
Al chuckled "This is fun" He said happily

Mayyflower said:
(Jeez make Ethereal sound like the bad guy xD )
Ethereal frowned. "Thats not what I got you Ezekiel." she says looking away. "I told him I wanted to be with you. I told him I loved you more" she says looking away
(Yup yup that's the plan! xD )

Ezekiel sighed "that's not the point. The point is you still kissed him.. and had 'fun' with him" he said.

Roman said:
"You don't taste bad. If I were a cannibal you'd be my first choice." Kaz said. "Here you can bite me." Me said holding out his arm.
Yoshino removed her hand and shook her head, "I'm not biting you. I don't want to." She said childishly.

Nonalaka said:
Amara got up and walked to the door then entered "Were home!~~" she chimed happily as she did so.
((Its okay uvu! If you feel like talking about it just pm me, I'll listen))
''ah, welcome home, Amara''

*natsuru said with a smile*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*She then layed back down on her bed*

[/QUOTE]
William smiled a little "Are you gonna be okay?"

LunaCrosby said:
(Yup yup that's the plan! xD )
Ezekiel sighed "that's not the point. The point is you still kissed him.. and had 'fun' with him" he said.
Ethereal crossed her arms. "When was the last time you touched me like that?" she asks raising her eyebrows

SoulofTobi said:
Roland chuckled "oh really? how about that time i had to remind you of my nickname?" he said as he playfully nudged her nose his his.
Dakota laughed lightly "I didn't forget that Roy was your nickname I just didn't use it, that doesn't count!"

Dnaleri017 said:
Taking a piece Ryley chuckled. "Silly as always Autumn. What do you wanna do tonight? Movie, relax? Also are you staying the night again or no?"
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk
"We should watch a movie!" Autumn said happily as she reached in the bag and grabbed a few candies before eating it. "I might have to go home though, I haven't seen my mom in a while and I'm curious as to what she's been up too."

Roman said:
Takeshi chuckled, "Alright, here we go, we started with kissing..." he said at the beginning of what he remembered. After a while later he finished, "... And that's how that happened."
Violetta sat back, grinning as he retold the events.

"Huh... the me you're talking about doesn't sound like me at all... then again I was drunk, so there is that."

She scooted right next to him, laying her head on his arm.

"So whats your opinion on all of this? I mean, you know mine, so spill your feelings."

She poked his cheek teasingly.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''yes, il be fine, u dont need to worry''

[/QUOTE]
William looked her in the eyes "But you are worth being worried about"

Nonalaka said:
Dakota laughed lightly "I didn't forget that Roy was your nickname I just didn't use it, that doesn't count!"
Roland smirked "sure, lets go with that." he said jokingly as he moved his hands to her sides "and tell me.... are you ticklish?" he asked as he started tickling her sides.

WeirdPrincess said:
"We should watch a movie!" Autumn said happily as she reached in the bag and grabbed a few candies before eating it. "I might have to go home though, I haven't seen my mom in a while and I'm curious as to what she's been up too."
"Alright, well you should at least join me on the couch" Ryley scooted back and made room for Autumn to lay with him on the couch. "I have all sorts of movies."

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk

shortyshot8 said:
William looked her in the eyes "But you are worth being worried about"
*She then closed her eyes*

''il be fine, stop worrying...you might get sick''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*She then closed her eyes*
''il be fine, stop worrying...you might get sick''

[/QUOTE]
William frowned while thinking "Why can't she just get it!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back