• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Lumina said:
Violetta looked down at her crotch before looking back up at Takeshi, her eyes sparkling.
"It's alright. Isn't the first time supposed to hurt, anyways?"

She resumed eating her eggs.
Takeshi facepalmed, "Yes... Sorry I took that first time. I'm pretty sure you were saving it..."

shortyshot8 said:
Al grunted "You...Really seem to hate me"

Jack separated his chopsticks and in a matter of seconds finished eating
Nigou looked up at him before rolling over. Nora just watched, still munching on her sandwich.

WeirdPrincess said:
"So....there's just going to be a towel then? Well okay!" Autumn said as she looked over at Ryley. She was sitting on the floor in front of the couch. "I knew Wal-Mart did have any doors! I've been there before and I have never in my life seen a single door there."
"Oh well, doesn't matter anymore" leaning over Ryley kissed Autumn and layed there with his face beside Autumn's. "So how much of my fridge have you raided?"

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk

WeirdPrincess said:
Nigou looked up at him before rolling over. Nora just watched, still munching on her sandwich.
Al sighed and rubbed Nigou's stomach "You are one crazy member of this house"

Roman said:
Takeshi facepalmed, "Yes... Sorry I tool that first time. I'm pretty sure you were saving it..."
Violetta looked over at Takeshi, then back to her food.

"Then I don't mind it was you." She stated simply, eating another piece of bacon.

WeirdPrincess said:
"For god sakes..." Yoshino mumbled before she put her arm out. "Here, just...bite my arm or something. Please be gentle." She said quietly before covering her eyes. "I'm not watching any of this."
"Alright." Kaz said happily. He then bit Yoshino's arm, not hard or anything, just enough to say it was a bite. "Good..."

SoulofTobi said:
Roland chuckled "but i would be a mess if i was here without you." he says lowering one of his hands to her waist and smiling "And i couldn't live with myself if i made you sad, so of course i would come here with you." he said sweetly.
She shook her head "I wouldn't have been sad as I would have understood if you couldn't, I admire that you'd step out of your comfort zone for me" she said smiling up at him.

Mayyflower said:
"Never mind that, Im pretty sure your father needs to speak with me?" she says looking over at Ezekiel
(I was Cleaning)
"Well he better make it quick" she huffed and stood a distance away with he back facing them.

"Your cheating on me with that little brat" he said and crossed his arms.

WeirdPrincess said:
Karito nodded before he got a cinnamon crepe for Aion and a chocolate hazelnut fruit crepe for himself. "You know, I've never had one of these things before. Are they good?" He asked as he handed Aion her crepe.
Aion took her crepe, sniffing it.

"If they taste as good as they smell, my answer would be..."

She took a bite, her eyes closing at how tasty it was.

"...yes."

Mayyflower said:
May nodded. "Oh okay" she says "Will I be able to have Luner and Tork in there?" she asks
Nymph hummed at the thought. "A few weeks now" she says looking over at Axel
"Of course. It's your room. Now, I have to go, promise me you'll behave." Han said.

LunaCrosby said:
"Well he better make it quick" she huffed and stood a distance away with he back facing them.
"Your cheating on me with that little brat" he said and crossed his arms.
Ethereal narrowed her eyes. "Yea, only cause you were never around!" she says crossing her arms. "You aren't there, you always disappear, your always trying to change our kid, never paying attention to your wife, How do you think that makes me feel, always putting a blade up to your neck to get you to actually talk to me!" she says heartbroken. "Its not fair" she says childishly

Lumina said:
Violetta looked over at Takeshi, then back to her food.
"Then I don't mind it was you." She stated simply, eating another piece of bacon.
"What? I'm not sure if a goddess thanking a angel for taking her virginity is normal..."

Roman said:
"Of course. It's your room. Now, I have to go, promise me you'll behave." Han said.
May nodded. "Ill behave" she says "Ill be in my room" she says smiling

@TheRebelliousDragon

shortyshot8 said:
Al grunted "You...Really seem to hate me"

Jack separated his chopsticks and in a matter of seconds finished eating
Yuna stared at him blankly "......Wow...you were pretty hungry huh" she said before looking at her own food which was only about a quarter eaten.

Nonalaka said:
She shook her head "I wouldn't have been sad as I would have understood if you couldn't, I admire that you'd step out of your comfort zone for me" she said smiling up at him.
Roland smiled "I'll go any where, fight anyone, and all together, do anything for you." he said using his free hand to tilt her chin up as he moved his lips close to hers "and if you forget that, I'd have to really be ashamed." he said teasingly as he stopped just before their lips met.

Mayyflower said:
May nodded. "Ill behave" she says "Ill be in my room" she says smiling
@TheRebelliousDragon
"Alright, if you need anything, Celia can help"

@TheRebelliousDragon

Roman said:
"What? I'm not sure if a goddess thanking a angel for taking her virginity is normal..."
Violetta looked over at Takeshi, putting down her food.

"I'm not a normal goddess it seems."

She grinned, her gaze returning to her nearly eaten plate.

"Like I said I don't mind that it was you. I can't think of anyone else I'd want it to be with."

Nonalaka said:
Yuna stared at him blankly "......Wow...you were pretty hungry huh" she said before looking at her own food which was only about a quarter eaten.
Jack blinked "Not really"

Roman said:
"Alright." Kaz said happily. He then bit Yoshino's arm, not hard or anything, just enough to say it was a bite. "Good..."
Yoshino peeked through her fingers and stared down at Kaz. "H-Huh?"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Axel tilted his head. "Hmm? What do you mean? What type of being am I? I'm a human..." He said. "I'm blessed by the god of speed so..."

Yuto frowned, moving his hand up before it went limp, him looking down. "I-I'm sorry...." He said softly. "You can hit me if that makes you feel any better..."
Noir shook her head, running over and burying her face in his shoulder, crying a bit.

"I'm just glad you're okay..." Chibi Yuto continued, agreeing with Noir on this one.

Lumina said:
Violetta looked over at Takeshi, putting down her food.
"I'm not a normal goddess it seems."

She grinned, her gaze returning to her nearly eaten plate.

"Like I said I don't mind that it was you. I can't think of anyone else I'd want it to be with."
Takeshi blushed and sunk down in his blankets, "I can't express how happy I am to hear such words... "

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino peeked through her fingers and stared down at Kaz. "H-Huh?"
"You don't taste bad. If I were a cannibal you'd be my first choice." Kaz said. "Here you can bite me." Me said holding out his arm.

Mayyflower said:
Ethereal narrowed her eyes. "Yea, only cause you were never around!" she says crossing her arms. "You aren't there, you always disappear, your always trying to change our kid, never paying attention to your wife, How do you think that makes me feel, always putting a blade up to your neck to get you to actually talk to me!" she says heartbroken. "Its not fair" she says childishly
"You wanna know why I'm gone? Do you really wanna know why I'm.never around lately?" He said before throwing down a box "I've been off working to buy you a damn Locket for our Anniversary but obviously your idea of a present is to cheat".

sorry guys if the character's mood are sort of off, then thats just me havin a bad day. sorry if they like...become a bit off)))

@Nonalaka

@shortyshot8

@Roman

Users who are viewing this thread

Back