• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Takeshi blushed and sunk down in his blankets, "I can't express how happy I am to hear such words... "
Violetta smirked, looking over at Takeshi.

"What, did I make the great Ponytail-kun blush? That's cute."

She put her plate aside, scooting closer to him.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled "I'll go any where, fight anyone, and all together, do anything for you." he said using his free hand to tilt her chin up as he moved his lips close to hers "and if you forget that, I'd have to really be ashamed." he said teasingly as he stopped just before their lips met.
Dakota blushed lightly, her gaze softening before smiling "I won't forget, don't you remember? I can't forget anything" she said with a chuckle.

Nonalaka said:
Amara got into the car xD
((I assume just time skip until they are home cause bleh xD ))
k )))

*natsumi got out of the car and waited for Amara at the mansion door*

Roman said:
"I am like, Roman's son. I was created using his blood. I did go through all the processess of life though. Except for birth. Though I'm just a human."
''ah..i see''

shortyshot8 said:
(You okay?)
i dont want to talk about it okay?))

Dnaleri017 said:
"Oh well, doesn't matter anymore" leaning over Ryley kissed Autumn and layed there with his face beside Autumn's. "So how much of my fridge have you raided?"
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk
Autumn giggled quietly, "I surprisingly didn't raid your fridge all that much. I got some candy before I came back, see?" She held up a large bag that was half filled with different kinds of candy in it.

Lumina said:
Violetta smirked, looking over at Takeshi.
"What, did I make the great Ponytail-kun blush? That's cute."

She put her plate aside, scooting closer to him.
"So..." Takeshi said. "I made you do more than blush. Do we need to go into detail? I am remembering it all as we speak." He said poking his head

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''ah..i see''

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''huh...a-alright then..''

[/QUOTE]
(Huh? Oh alright then)

William nodded "Do you feel better? I mean..That kinda really sucked having to watch you die like that"

Lumina said:
Noir shook her head, running over and burying her face in his shoulder, crying a bit.
"I'm just glad you're okay..." Chibi Yuto continued, agreeing with Noir on this one.
Yuto chuckled and hugged her. "I could say the same for you..." He said softly.

shortyshot8 said:
(Huh? Oh alright then)
William nodded "Do you feel better? I mean..That kinda really sucked having to watch you die like that"
*Himeragi smiled at him*

''im fine..dont worry about me''

shortyshot8 said:
Jack blinked "Not really"
"Well then you just eat super fast" she said with a nod "Fastest eater I've ever met anyways"

Mayyflower said:
May nodded. "Oh okay" she says "Will I be able to have Luner and Tork in there?" she asks
Nymph hummed at the thought. "A few weeks now" she says looking over at Axel
Axel nodded. "So I guess you've gotten pretty familiar with the layout around here?" He asked.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota blushed lightly, her gaze softening before smiling "I won't forget, don't you remember? I can't forget anything" she said with a chuckle.
Roland chuckled "oh really? how about that time i had to remind you of my nickname?" he said as he playfully nudged her nose his his.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Himeragi smiled at him*
''im fine..dont worry about me''

[/QUOTE]
William nodded "If you say so" He said softly

Nonalaka said:
"Well then you just eat super fast" she said with a nod "Fastest eater I've ever met anyways"
Jack smiled and tilted his head "Is it really that fast?"

Roman said:
"So..." Takeshi said. "I made you do more than blush. Do we need to go into detail? I am remembering it all as we speak." He said poking his head
Violetta raised an eyebrow, laughing a bit.

"Is that so? Then please, do fill me in, cuz I still got nothin."

She laid down next to him, waiting for all the juicy details.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''ah..i see''

[/QUOTE]
"Yeah. I just took on a different appearance." Reiji said. "I am similar in many ways too."

LunaCrosby said:
"You wanna know why I'm gone? Do you really wanna know why I'm.never around lately?" He said before throwing down a box "I've been off working to buy you a damn Locket for our Anniversary but obviously your idea of a present is to cheat".
(Jeez make Ethereal sound like the bad guy xD )

Ethereal frowned. "Thats not what I got you Ezekiel." she says looking away. "I told him I wanted to be with you. I told him I loved you more" she says looking away

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn giggled quietly, "I surprisingly didn't raid your fridge all that much. I got some candy before I came back, see?" She held up a large bag that was half filled with different kinds of candy in it.
Taking a piece Ryley chuckled. "Silly as always Autumn. What do you wanna do tonight? Movie, relax? Also are you staying the night again or no?"

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk

shortyshot8 said:
William nodded "If you say so" He said softly

Jack smiled and tilted his head "Is it really that fast?"
*Himeragi then started to get out of bed*

*Stya has already left the room*

Lumina said:
Violetta raised an eyebrow, laughing a bit.
"Is that so? Then please, do fill me in, cuz I still got nothin."

She laid down next to him, waiting for all the juicy details.
Takeshi chuckled, "Alright, here we go, we started with kissing..." he said at the beginning of what he remembered. After a while later he finished, "... And that's how that happened."

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Axel nodded. "So I guess you've gotten pretty familiar with the layout around here?" He asked.
Nymph nodded. "Yea I guess you could say that" she says

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Yuto chuckled and hugged her. "I could say the same for you..." He said softly.
Noir nodded, continuing to hug him. That's why she hated the water, cuz she couldn't swim and this was the second time she had nearly drowned. She really hated it, but was glad she was in Yuto's arms again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back