• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Nymph smiled at Axel before looking down at the menu. "Well I suppose we should order now?" she asks
Axel blushed slightly from embarrassment. "R-Right..." He said as he looked over the menu. His mind wandered and he started thinking about... That incident.

Roman said:
"Don't thank me, thank Roman and Natsuru. They seem to be the guys running the place." Han said. "I only have one rule, when I'm not around, stay at the mansion."
May nodded. "I can do that" she says smiling

Mayyflower said:
May nodded. "I can do that" she says smiling
"Alright, we're all gonna go back now. I do have somewhere I have to go." Han said as they all appeared inside the mansion.

@TheRebelliousDragon

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Axel blushed slightly from embarrassment. "R-Right..." He said as he looked over the menu. His mind wandered and he started thinking about... That incident.
Nymph nodded and looked at her menu.

Roman said:
"Alright, we're all gonna go back now. I do have somewhere I have to go." Han said as they all appeared inside the mansion.

@TheRebelliousDragon
May nodded. "Where will I be sleeping?" she asks

Mayyflower said:
Axel just shook off the thought before finally deciding on what to order. "I think I'm just going to have a cheeseburger..." He said.

Mayyflower said:

May nodded. "Where will I be sleeping?" she asks
"The room two doors down from mine." Han said pointing to his. "I had got you one close for a reason."

Roman said:
Kaz hopped up and walked over to Yoshino. "But why? We kiss, we cuddle, we snuggle, yet I can't taste you? That's just mean." He said pouting a little as he looked up at her.
"I don't wanna be bitten! That's why...I'm not some dinner meal you can eat." Yoshino said as her blush slowly faded. "I bet I don't even taste good, so there. That's another reason you can't taste me."

Ryley walked into his apartment and fell backwards onto the couch. "Well turns out I forgot to measure the door and I couldn't find any. So I'm just not going to get a door."

@WeirdPrincess

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk

SoulofTobi said:
Roland wrapped his arms around her and smiled "though, i wouldn't complain if we had the beach to our self." he jokingly
Dakota looked at him and raised a brow before giggling "You seem to be doing well even with everyone around... Thank you for letting me come here" she said before smiling and kissing him on the cheek.

Roman said:
"We were both dru- Yep." Takeshi said. "I didn't wanna believe it."

"So I can't bite your arm? Well that sucks... I was really hoping you'd let me. How does this sound intimate?"
Violetta sighed.

"Well, I suppose that would explain the, uh..."

She gestured to the hickey and the scratches.

"Looks like it was... intense, to say the least."

shortyshot8 said:
Al chuckled a little "Alright alright"

Tark looked at her and gulped
Nora looked at him as she ate her sandwich. Nigou came running into the kitchen and slammed into the back of Al's legs, causing him to fall on his back.

Axel just shook off the thought before finally deciding on what to order. "I think I'm just going to have a cheeseburger..." He said.
Nymph nodded. "And ill have the bacon cheeseburger with mayo and Ketchup only" she says

WeirdPrincess said:
"I don't wanna be bitten! That's why...I'm not some dinner meal you can eat." Yoshino said as her blush slowly faded. "I bet I don't even taste good, so there. That's another reason you can't taste me."
Kaz facepalmed, "That's why I have to see! If I don't try, we'd never know!"

Mayyflower said:
Nymph nodded. "And ill have the bacon cheeseburger with mayo and Ketchup only" she says
A waiter took their menus after they ordered, Axel now focused on Nymph again. "So how long have you been here for?" He asked.

Lumina said:
Violetta sighed.
"Well, I suppose that would explain the, uh..."

She gestured to the hickey and the scratches.

"Looks like it was... intense, to say the least."
Takeshi nodded in agreement, "Sorry for uh... Hurting you I guess... "

shortyshot8 said:
Jack smiled "Yeah I guess it is" He said happily
Yuna smiled at him before someone arrived with their food setting it on the table and then left. "Yay! Food!" Rini chimed excitedly, pulling her food over and beginning to eat.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota looked at him and raised a brow before giggling "You seem to be doing well even with everyone around... Thank you for letting me come here" she said before smiling and kissing him on the cheek.
Roland chuckled "but i would be a mess if i was here without you." he says lowering one of his hands to her waist and smiling "And i couldn't live with myself if i made you sad, so of course i would come here with you." he said sweetly.

Dnaleri017 said:
Ryley walked into his apartment and fell backwards onto the couch. "Well turns out I forgot to measure the door and I couldn't find any. So I'm just not going to get a door."
@WeirdPrincess

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk
"So....there's just going to be a towel then? Well okay!" Autumn said as she looked over at Ryley. She was sitting on the floor in front of the couch. "I knew Wal-Mart did have any doors! I've been there before and I have never in my life seen a single door there."

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora looked at him as she ate her sandwich. Nigou came running into the kitchen and slammed into the back of Al's legs, causing him to fall on his back.
Al grunted "You...Really seem to hate me"

Nonalaka said:
Yuna smiled at him before someone arrived with their food setting it on the table and then left. "Yay! Food!" Rini chimed excitedly, pulling her food over and beginning to eat.
Jack separated his chopsticks and in a matter of seconds finished eating

Roman said:
Takeshi nodded in agreement, "Sorry for uh... Hurting you I guess... "
Violetta looked down at her crotch before looking back up at Takeshi, her eyes sparkling.

"It's alright. Isn't the first time supposed to hurt, anyways?"

She resumed eating her eggs.

Roman said:
Kaz facepalmed, "That's why I have to see! If I don't try, we'd never know!"
"For god sakes..." Yoshino mumbled before she put her arm out. "Here, just...bite my arm or something. Please be gentle." She said quietly before covering her eyes. "I'm not watching any of this."

Roman said:
"Just in case you ever need me. That way I'd be there quicker."
May nodded. "Oh okay" she says "Will I be able to have Luner and Tork in there?" she asks

A waiter took their menus after they ordered, Axel now focused on Nymph again. "So how long have you been here for?" He asked.
Nymph hummed at the thought. "A few weeks now" she says looking over at Axel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back