• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
May looked up at Han. "Yes?" she asks pulling away from the hug

Nymph nodded. "Okay then... well Im a Leviathan" she says "Gods very first creatures put on this earth" she says
Axel nodded. "Sounds impressive, then you must be pretty powerful... Maybe that's why humans don't like you?" He asked.

Mayyflower said:
May looked up at Han. "Yes?" she asks pulling away from the hug
"You may have been wondering where I've been haven't you?" Han asked. "I'll tell you I'd you want. It kind of adds understanding to my absence." He said.

@TheRebelliousDragon

Roman said:
Kaz chuckled, "Breathe. It'll be OK. I said one day, not today. I won't bite too hard." He said reassuringly.
"Stop!" Yoshino wheezed as she set her drink on the counter. "Just...stop talking like that... I-It's like you wanna put me in an early grave!"

Roman said:
"You may have been wondering where I've been haven't you?" Han asked. "I'll tell you I'd you want. It kind of adds understanding to my absence." He said.

@TheRebelliousDragon
May nodded slowly. "Yea" she says looking at her surroundings

SoulofTobi said:
Roland nodded "hmm, I'm sure I'll enjoy myself after all you're here with me." he said sweetly.
Dakota chuckled as she leaned her head on his shoulder "Likewise"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Ciara nodded*
''you already know im an Intoner...''

[/QUOTE]
"I am like, Roman's son. I was created using his blood. I did go through all the processess of life though. Except for birth. Though I'm just a human."

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Axel nodded. "Sounds impressive, then you must be pretty powerful... Maybe that's why humans don't like you?" He asked.
Nymph nodded. "That and Your so called "God" locked us away in Purgatory cause we were meant to protect but we destroyed...everything" she says

WeirdPrincess said:
"Stop!" Yoshino wheezed as she set her drink on the counter. "Just...stop talking like that... I-It's like you wanna put me in an early grave!"
"I don't see what I'm doing wrong... I just really wonder what you taste like sometimes." Kaz said laying his head on the table.

Mayyflower said:
Nymph nodded. "That and Your so called "God" locked us away in Purgatory cause we were meant to protect but we destroyed...everything" she says
Axel blinked. "But your not destroying anything right now. You seem perfectly fine." He said. "Like I said, I don't hold a grudge against anyone or anything. Anything can change." He said with a slight smile. "I don't believe you are evil... I don't believe I should hate you either."

Mayyflower said:
May nodded slowly. "Yea" she says looking at her surroundings
"Well, lately, I've been helping, Celia and I've went to save her kids. Then I moved into a giant mansion and now I live there. That's what I wanted to talk to you about, wanna stay with us at the mansion?"

@TheRebelliousDragon

Axel blinked. "But your not destroying anything right now. You seem perfectly fine." He said. "Like I said, I don't hold a grudge against anyone or anything. Anything can change." He said with a slight smile. "I don't believe you are evil... I don't believe I should hate you either."
Nymph nodded. "I know your right, Dont really know why" she says

Nonalaka said:
Dakota chuckled as she leaned her head on his shoulder "Likewise"
Roland wrapped his arms around her and smiled "though, i wouldn't complain if we had the beach to our self." he jokingly

Roman said:
"Well, lately, I've been helping, Celia and I've went to save her kids. Then I moved into a giant mansion and now I live there. That's what I wanted to talk to you about, wanna stay with us at the mansion?"

@TheRebelliousDragon
May raised her eyebrows and nodded happily before hugging him

Mayyflower said:
Nymph nodded. "I know your right, Dont really know why" she says
Axel chuckled a little. "Well I guess I spout out random things, hoping their right..." He said. "I guess you could say I bet on chance a lot..."

Roman said:
Takeshi thought for a moment then shrugged, "I don't know."

Reiji made his way over to Ciara "You really wanna know about me?"
Violetta sighed.

"What kinda suggestion is that, then?"

She rubbed her temples, her head still throbbing.

"Is it even possible that we could have done that?"

Mayyflower said:
May raised her eyebrows and nodded happily before hugging him
"Good to know you will stay with us. They're lots of people you can meet, kids your age and all everyone is nice too."

Roman said:
"I don't see what I'm doing wrong... I just really wonder what you taste like sometimes." Kaz said laying his head on the table.
"Do you not realize how intimate that sounds?!" Yoshino exclaimed as she looked at him. "I-It's like....really dirty..." She muttered.

Lumina said:
Violetta sighed.
"What kinda suggestion is that, then?"

She rubbed her temples, her head still throbbing.

"Is it even possible that we could have done that?"
"We were both dru- Yep." Takeshi said. "I didn't wanna believe it."

WeirdPrincess said:
"Do you not realize how intimate that sounds?!" Yoshino exclaimed as she looked at him. "I-It's like....really dirty..." She muttered.
"So I can't bite your arm? Well that sucks... I was really hoping you'd let me. How does this sound intimate?"

Roman said:
"Good to know you will stay with us. They're lots of people you can meet, kids your age and all everyone is nice too."
May smiled happily. "Thank you Han!" she says looking up at him.

Roman said:
"We were both dru- Yep." Takeshi said. "I didn't wanna believe it."

"So I can't bite your arm? Well that sucks... I was really hoping you'd let me. How does this sound intimate?"
"That would hurt! I'm not letting you bite me! And I'm not telling you about that either....that's just down right embarrassing..." Yoshino mumbled as she hopped up on the counter.

Axel chuckled a little. "Well I guess I spout out random things, hoping their right..." He said. "I guess you could say I bet on chance a lot..."
Nymph smiled at Axel before looking down at the menu. "Well I suppose we should order now?" she asks

Mayyflower said:
May smiled happily. "Thank you Han!" she says looking up at him.
"Don't thank me, thank Roman and Natsuru. They seem to be the guys running the place." Han said. "I only have one rule, when I'm not around, stay at the mansion."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''y-yeah...im fine.....but...was i?.....reborn...?''

[/QUOTE]
William nodded "I'm guessing so" He said softly

WeirdPrincess said:
"That would hurt! I'm not letting you bite me! And I'm not telling you about that either....that's just down right embarrassing..." Yoshino mumbled as she hopped up on the counter.
Kaz hopped up and walked over to Yoshino. "But why? We kiss, we cuddle, we snuggle, yet I can't taste you? That's just mean." He said pouting a little as he looked up at her.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Don't be such a smartass." Nora laughed as she pulled out a sandwich she made yesterday and began to eat it.
Al chuckled a little "Alright alright"

KaterinaPetrovaTVD said:
Blair let go then smirked
Tark looked at her and gulped

Users who are viewing this thread

Back