• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
The Clerk came back with their food. "Thank you" she says taking the food
Axel didn't seem to be paying attention anymore. He narrowed his eyes as he saw a blonde haired man.

Roman said:
Kaz chuckled, "If you say so..."
Yoshino huffed before hopping off of the counter as a beep sounded. She pulled out her phone and looked at it, "Well...looks like I have to go to the Sexy Realm...which is weird..." She said before looking at Kaz. "Wanna come with? I just need to grab....another plant, a relic, and uh....a um.....dirty word I don't want to say."

tumblr_nk78wfuUI21rw3w54o1_500.gif

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled "You know..I can't even deny that, I probably would have" she said before chuckling.
Roland smiled "see, i know you alot better than any of the jerks that might of chased after you before." he said happily

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Axel didn't seem to be paying attention anymore. He narrowed his eyes as he saw a blonde haired man.
Nymph looked over at Axel noticing him staring out the window. "Axel?" she says snapping her fingers as she looks out the window

shortyshot8 said:
Jack looked back at her "You are quite nice"
Yuna rubbed the side of her neck with her hand as her ears twitched again "Thanks"

Mayyflower said:
Nymph looked over at Axel noticing him staring out the window. "Axel?" she says snapping her fingers as she looks out the window
Axel suddenly snapped back into reality. "U-Uh sorry..." He said. "Just doing a lot of thinking."

Mayyflower said:
Nymph nodded "Well our food is here" she says
Axel sighed and took a bite of his burger. He honestly didn't know why Nymph had invited him out anyway... He wasn't anything special. He was just your regular badass.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled "see, i know you alot better than any of the jerks that might of chased after you before." he said happily
She nodded as she smiled at him "You certainly do"

Dnaleri017 said:
"Yea, I have a shelf dedicated to them. Got any in mind?" Ryley pointed at the large bookcase full of movies. "They're alphabetically organized..."
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk
"Scary Movie 2!" Autumn exclaimed before grabbing it off the bookcase and putting it in the DVD player. "Candy is ready! Autumn, is also ready! Is Ryley ready?" She asked has she looked back at Ryley.

Mayyflower said:
Ethereal looked back at kagura. "Maybe if you weren't always trying to change her in a bad way, maybe she wouldnt take you as a threat" she says
"Whether ur not its me who changes her something is going to happen that will trigger her anger and make her snap, and when that happens I dont know if anyone can stop her" he says.

Axel sighed and took a bite of his burger. He honestly didn't know why Nymph had invited him out anyway... He wasn't anything special. He was just your regular badass.
Nymph took a bite of her burger. "This place is pretty basic" she says

shortyshot8 said:
Jack poked her ear "What's up with that?"
Yuna quickly moved back a bit and covered her ears with her hands "W-Whats up with what?"

WeirdPrincess said:
"Probably. He's friendly enough with us." Nora said as she took a seat on the couch.
Al nodded "I love you" He said softly

Nonalaka said:
Yuna quickly moved back a bit and covered her ears with her hands "W-Whats up with what?"
Jack blinked "Uhh....Why did they twitch?"

Nonalaka said:
She nodded as she smiled at him "You certainly do"
Roland tiled his head and smiled as he slipped his hand into hers "i also like to believe that i can make you happy with an single action." he said softly before kissing her.

LunaCrosby said:
"Whether ur not its me who changes her something is going to happen that will trigger her anger and make her snap, and when that happens I dont know if anyone can stop her" he says.
"Why do you even want her to change, your her damn father" she says angrily "Im much stronger than her, I can stop her" she says "Shit I can kill all of you right now if I really wanted to...you know why cause im a goddess of death" she says angerily

Yuto pulled away, patting her head. "Relax, I'm not going anywhere..." He said with a smile. "Even if I'm gone, I'll always be in your heart."
Noir looked at him, pouting.

"But I don't want you to be gone..." Chibi Yuto answered, as Noir buried her face in his chest, trying not to cry.

Lumina said:
Aion took her crepe, sniffing it.
"If they taste as good as they smell, my answer would be..."

She took a bite, her eyes closing at how tasty it was.

"...yes."
Karito laughed before taking a bite of his own crepe, his eyes lighting up. "This is amazing! I should have these more often...everyday actually." He said and took another bite.

shortyshot8 said:

Nora blushed suddenly, "I love you too." She said softly, smiling at him.

WeirdPrincess said:
Karito laughed before taking a bite of his own crepe, his eyes lighting up. "This is amazing! I should have these more often...everyday actually." He said and took another bite.

Nora blushed suddenly, "I love you too." She said softly, smiling at him.
Al sat next to her and leaned close to her stomach "Just remember...Don't get on your mother's bad side" He said chucking

WeirdPrincess said:
"Scary Movie 2!" Autumn exclaimed before grabbing it off the bookcase and putting it in the DVD player. "Candy is ready! Autumn, is also ready! Is Ryley ready?" She asked has she looked back at Ryley.
"Yup" chuckling he held out his arms waiting for Autumn to return to the couch with him. "I'll be ready as soon as my lovely Autumn returns to my arms!" He said with a joking and slightly sad tone.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk

Mayyflower said:
Nymph took a bite of her burger. "This place is pretty basic" she says
Axel munched on his burger. "What makes it so basic? Did you want to go somewhere else?" He asked after he swallowed.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland tiled his head and smiled as he slipped his hand into hers "i also like to believe that i can make you happy with an single action." he said softly before kissing her.
Dakota kissed him back for a bit before pulling a way and nodding "once again you are right" she said with a giggle.

shortyshot8 said:

"Oh, they do that all the time...I don't really have much control over that" she said quietly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back