• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn munched on candy as they watched the movie, "These people are weird...but it's funny so it's okay." She giggled quietly as she ate more candy.
"Yea, I enjoy a good laugh now and then. Though I always laugh when I'm around you." Smiling Ryley keot watching the movie holding Autumn close.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk

Mayyflower said:
"Well I have to be brave, I wanna protect my family" she says "Plus living in purgatory.. you have to be" she says
After Axel finished his burger and got up. "Well, it was nice talking to you." He said. "I'll see you around."

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura turned towards her dad "he must pay for hurting you" she growled as she walked over to Ezekiel and slashing his shoulders repeatedly with a blank face "you hurt her.. you made her cry.. you've hurt me... forced me to suffer in the past.. made me have a break down and unable to trust anyone..I will let you live but I will torture you first" she growled.
Ethereal turned around. "Kagura stop!" she yelled. "It was me who fucked up, I cheated, he has every right to be mad, just let him be" she says balling up her fists

TheRebelliousDragon said:
After Axel finished his burger and got up. "Well, it was nice talking to you." He said. "I'll see you around."
Nymph stood up. "Nice talking to you too" she says

Mayyflower said:
Ethereal turned around. "Kagura stop!" she yelled. "It was me who fucked up, I cheated, he has every right to be mad, just let him be" she says balling up her fists

Nymph stood up. "Nice talking to you too" she says
Axel blinked. "Really? Huh... I was expecting a much worse answer." He said, laughing a little.

Axel blinked. "Really? Huh... I was expecting a much worse answer." He said, laughing a little.
Nymph tilted her head. "What was you expecting?" she asks

Mayyflower said:
Kagura dropped her katana "you cheated on him.." she whispered, hating how people would do that to somebody "Why would you cheat!? I know I hate him but he loves you and you cheated on him?" She yelled and picked up her Katana, her eyes watering. "I'll be at the park if you need me" she whispered and walked off quickly, really confused.

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura dropped her katana "you cheated on him.." she whispered, hating how people would do that to somebody "Why would you cheat!? I know I hate him but he loves you and you cheated on him?" She yelled and picked up her Katana, her eyes watering. "I'll be at the park if you need me" she whispered and walked off quickly, really confused.
William appeared infront of her "Eh? What's wrong?" He asked

LunaCrosby said:
"I was Desperate, stupid, and it was wrong of me, I know that, I fucked up" she says as she turns away from Ezekiel and walking in the other direction crying

"Well I don't talk a lot..." He said. "I was expecting you to say that you were bored."
Nymph chuckled. "I am bored...very bored" she says stretching

Mayyflower said:
"I was Desperate, stupid, and it was wrong of me, I know that, I fucked up" she says as she turns away from Ezekiel and walking in the other direction crying

Nymph chuckled. "I am bored...very bored" she says stretching
Axel sighed with a smile. "Are you TRYING to get me to hang out with you?" He asked.

Yuto brushed a hand across her cheek as if to tell her that he was being serious. "Your my precious pearl..." He said softly. "Your my everything..."
Noir nodded, blushing a bit into his chest. She wrapped her arms around his torso, hugging him tightly. She didn't wanna let go.

Lumina said:
Noir nodded, blushing a bit into his chest. She wrapped her arms around his torso, hugging him tightly. She didn't wanna let go.
Yuto coughed a little. "Umm... Too tight." He said, referring to the hug. He hugged her back anyway.

KaterinaPetrovaTVD said:
"Right..." Blair stuffed her clothes in his drawer and walked up then grabbed her shirt again and smiles staring at him.
Tark looked at her "You look kinda...A think the word is...Sexy?"

KaterinaPetrovaTVD said:
"Just because I don't have a shirt on? You know... Your so vulnerable around me... It's cute."
Tark blinked "What do you mean?" He asked tilting his head

Users who are viewing this thread

Back