• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
"It's a spell book that I read every night before I go to bed. There's about a thousand in this one that I haven't read or seen. I have more that are bigger, like this one!" Still looked at the purple book, she waved her hand and a much larger book came through her door and slammed itself on to the floor."That one isn't the biggest, but it's still a ton of spells that I have to learn." She said as she looked up and over at Akira.
...♅Akira looked in awe as he looked at the book. He replied♅...

“ Wow~ You have a lot of reading materials~ ”

Daniel reaver]He nodded as he slightly looked at her then away as he pulled both ear buds out for the first time since he got here [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16519-mayyflower/ said:
@Mayyflower[/URL]
Navi shakes her head and takes a sip of her coffee.

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson nods as he followed her "Thank you" He said quietly
Dove lands to Angel and places her hand on her chest. "Zodiac Gemini" She calls out calmly. A large flash happens and Aria is left laying where Angel was. She makes a loud gasp noise before sitting up, breathing heavy.

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]
Dove lands to Angel and places her hand on her chest. "Zodiac Gemini" She calls out calmly. A large flash happens and Aria is left laying where Angel was. She makes a loud gasp noise before sitting up, breathing heavy.

[/QUOTE]
Jackson smiled at Aria "Hey there sleepy head" He said jokingly

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira looked in awe as he looked at the book. He replied♅...
“ Wow~ You have a lot of reading materials~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka laughed and flipped through another page."Well I do need to study these." She said as she looked back down at the book and pointed her finger at a spell."This one should be easy!" She said happily before grabbing her wand that appeared next to her,"Creature of the night, lend me your light!" She exclaimed, pointing her wand in front of her. A spark burst off of it and landed on the floor before a bright light consumed it. A nine-tailed Firefox sat in the middle of the floor and stared at them both."I did it! Yay!" She said happily as she stared at the Firefox with pure joy."Most of the spells in this book I can just say, but with the large on on the floor I need my cauldron and materials that I have in my basement."

Daniel reaver]Mika sat there with neo curling up as she closed her eyes as she started to drift off with her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Neo arrived home and parked the car as she got out of the car carrying Mika and taking her to Himeragi's/Neo's room and places Mika in Neo's bed and sleep with her*

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka laughed and flipped through another page."Well I do need to study these." She said as she looked back down at the book and pointed her finger at a spell."This one should be easy!" She said happily before grabbing her wand that appeared next to her,"Creature of the night, lend me your light!" She exclaimed, pointing her wand in front of her. A spark burst off of it and landed on the floor before a bright light consumed it. A nine-tailed Firefox sat in the middle of the floor and stared at them both."I did it! Yay!" She said happily as she stared at the Firefox with pure joy."Most of the spells in this book I can just say, but with the large on on the floor I need my cauldron and materials that I have in my basement."
...♅Akira watched in awe as the creature was summoned. He spoke, looking back and forth between it and Asuka♅...

“ Wow~ Amazing, Asuki-chan~ ”

Roman said:
Han walked out the bathroom a few minutes later and climbed into bed. "Hey? Are they still here, or did they leave?" He asked Blair.
"They are gonna stay with us." Blair turned over in the bed.

River deepened the kiss again locking his lips with hers as he slid his hands to her lips blushing 'am I rushing our second time' he thought as he kissed her slipping his toung through

@Piffy Queen

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson smiled at Aria "Hey there sleepy head" He said jokingly
"H-hey... That was the worst Dove has ever been. I swear sometimes, she is such a burden" She says out loud but manages to keep it blocked in her mind so Dove can't hear it.

Daniel reaver]He looked at the coffe curiously before looking back at navi then slowly picking up the cup and bringing to his lips taking a sip [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16519-mayyflower/ said:
@Mayyflower[/URL]
Navi laughed a little. "Have you ever had coffee?" She asks

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]"H-hey... That was the worst Dove has ever been. I swear sometimes, she is such a burden" She says out loud but manages to keep it blocked in her mind so Dove can't hear it.

[/QUOTE]
Jackson shakes his head "I know she can be but I also know....She is a kind and caring soul" He said putting a hand on his chest

KaterinaPetrovaTVD said:
"They are gonna stay with us." Blair turned over in the bed.
"Wait? What? Do they not have another place to go or something?" Han asked peeking out the room door. "I don't think I'm okay with this...."

Nexia blushes as she deepens the kiss on her end. She places her hands on his back. 'This is quite a welcome back gift' She thinks to herself before letting out the smallest of moans.

@Daniel reaver

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson shakes his head "I know she can be but I also know....She is a kind and caring soul" He said putting a hand on his chest
Aria shrugs "She can be at times" She stands up. "Anyways. Food! Shall we?"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira watched in awe as the creature was summoned. He spoke, looking back and forth between it and Asuka♅...

“ Wow~ Amazing, Asuki-chan~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka laughed,"You praise me too much. It's embarrassing." She said as the creature walked up to them and happily hopped on her bed, pushing them onto the floor."Hey! That's my bed, you can't sit there." She exclaimed as she sat up and pointed a finger at it. The Firefox was already curled up on her bed, it's head tucked into its side.

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Aria shrugs "She can be at times" She stands up. "Anyways. Food! Shall we?"

[/QUOTE]
Jackson laughed a little "Yeah let's" He said happily to her at this point he was HUNGRY

Jennete said:
Snow:*smiles happily and kisses your forehead* What would you like for dinner??
"I have no idea." Roman said rubbing his head. "If you want, you could just cook something out of the book... Seems like a good idea. I want you to surprise me."

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka laughed,"You praise me too much. It's embarrassing." She said as the creature walked up to them and happily hopped on her bed, pushing them onto the floor."Hey! That's my bed, you can't sit there." She exclaimed as she sat up and pointed a finger at it. The Firefox was already curled up on her bed, it's head tucked into its side.
...♅Akira laughed lightly as he sat up. He looked at the creature and soon spoke, looking over at Asuka♅...

“ He looks dug in, oh well, looks like we'll be sharing a bed~ ”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back