• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Scarlet skips down the street "I've never been this long without her" she frowned and sighed.

WeirdPrincess said:
Ulquiorra chuckled,"A mix between two gods huh? That must be why you have the body of a goddess." He said as he pushed himself off the wall and walked around."Do you have anything to eat?"
Toru snapped her fingers and the fridge opened, she looked inside "hmm, help yourself" she says.

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson shakes his head and quickly flies after her while thinking "It doesn't matter what I think!"
Dove notices Jackson following her. She stops and turns around, her eyes red and puffy from crying. "Stay away from me!" She screams releasing a large stream and explosion of fire before turning and flying again.

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Dove notices Jackson following her. She stops and turns around, her eyes red and puffy from crying. "Stay away from me!" She screams releasing a large stream and explosion of fire before turning and flying again.

[/QUOTE]
Jackson went through the fire not caring about the pain "STOP THIS DOVE!!!" He yelled out

Jennete said:
Snow:*she thinks about this and nods her head smiling* I understand this
"Good, because if something like that was to happen, you wouldn't be happy. That would be cheating and unfaithful. Two things that don't even apply to me." Roman explained

WeirdPrincess said:
"You seem to like her well enough and I've had her for most of my life. She's probably tired on seeing me all the time." Alastair chuckled again before look at her."I also like you, if that counts."
Levi blushed and smiled a little. "Point well made" she says looking at Luna.

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson went through the fire not caring about the pain "STOP THIS DOVE!!!" He yelled out
Dove eventually stops and jut floats there. "You only want me to go back so you can have your two loves back." She says coldly, facing away from him. "You only want me to stop so Angel and Aria can come back. Don't you" Tears still fall from her eyes.

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet skips down the street "I've never been this long without her" she frowned and sighed.

Toru snapped her fingers and the fridge opened, she looked inside "hmm, help yourself" she says.
Ulquiorra nodded and looked through the fridge. He grabbed an apple and a water before closing it."Thanks..."he muttered as he took a bite of the apple.

Roman said:
"Good, because if something like that was to happen, you wouldn't be happy. That would be cheating and unfaithful. Two things that don't even apply to me." Roman explained
Snow:*nods her head and smiles at Roman, kissing his cheek softly* I know you would never do that. Only someone who truly doesn't love the other person would do that

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Dove eventually stops and jut floats there. "You only want me to go back so you can have your two loves back." She says coldly, facing away from him. "You only want me to stop so Angel and Aria can come back. Don't you" Tears still fall from her eyes.

[/QUOTE]
Jackson turns her around "No it's not that it's because......I love you so please.....Don't leave me!" He yelled tears rolling down his face

WeirdPrincess said:
Ulquiorra nodded and looked through the fridge. He grabbed an apple and a water before closing it."Thanks..."he muttered as he took a bite of the apple.
Toru glanced at him eating the Apple and shrugged, sitting on her bed.

Mayyflower said:
Levi blushed and smiled a little. "Point well made" she says looking at Luna.
Luna flapped her wings as the purple fire on her tail grew with happiness."You're cute when you blush." Alastair said as he leaned closer with a smile.

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson turns her around "No it's not that it's because......I love you so please.....Don't leave me!" He yelled tears rolling down his face
Dove stares at him, tears slowly coming from her eye. "You never believed me when I said I loved you. Why" She asks quietly.

Jennete said:
Snow:*nods her head and smiles at Roman, kissing his cheek softly* I know you would never do that. Only someone who truly doesn't love the other person would do that
"True, and I truly love you." He said kissing her cheek back. "Oh look we're back at home."

Mayyflower said:
"Not my fault, make friends," Levi glares. "I'll be home when I feel like it now by" she says annoyed
"Wow you really do hate me." She sighs and teleports away and to the park, stomping her feet in each puddle.

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Dove stares at him, tears slowly coming from her eye. "You never believed me when I said I loved you. Why" She asks quietly.

[/QUOTE]
Jackson gulped slightly "Because.....I just never thought that someone as good as you should be with someone like me" He said honestly

Roman said:
"True, and I truly love you." He said kissing her cheek back. "Oh look we're back at home."
Snow:*smiles happily and goes inside grabbing a towel and begans drying your hair* Humans get sick when wet and cold for long periods of times yes?

LunaCrosby said:
Toru glanced at him eating the Apple and shrugged, sitting on her bed.
He slowly finished the apple and tossed the core into the trash. He sat down next to her on the bed,"Would you mind if I crashed here for the night?"

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson gulped slightly "Because.....I just never thought that someone as good as you should be with someone like me" He said honestly
Dove goes silent. "Im an idiot. Oh god Angel is going to kill me" She thinks to herself. She looks down. "I am so selfish. I need to get back to Angel."

WeirdPrincess said:
He slowly finished the apple and tossed the core into the trash. He sat down next to her on the bed,"Would you mind if I crashed here for the night?"
"Sure go ahead" she said and yawned, looking around tiredly.

WeirdPrincess said:
Luna flapped her wings as the purple fire on her tail grew with happiness."You're cute when you blush." Alastair said as he leaned closer with a smile.
Levi blushed again. "why, thank you" she says

Users who are viewing this thread

Back