• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson looked shocked before picking her up "What the hell Dove?" He said to himself "And for a moment I thought she actually cared for me" He said flying into the air
Dove smiles before screaming "Zodiac Dragon" She gets surrounded in flames, before turning into a dragon girl and taking to the sky.
dragon-girl.png

LunaCrosby said:
"I'm gonna do something, Ima tell him that he can't love me and hope he doesn't cry again" she sighs.
"It's a shame, really." Ulquiorra said as he leaned against a wall.

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]
Dove smiles before screaming "Zodiac Dragon" She gets surrounded in flames, before turning into a dragon girl and taking to the sky.
dragon-girl.png

[/QUOTE]
Jackson spots a large energy "M-My god.....Is that Dove?" He asked himself before warping to the

source "Yep it's Dove"

WeirdPrincess said:
Luna flew in front of Levi and sat down happily on her lap."She's seems to like you already." Alastair said as he pet her again.
Levi smiles and pets her. "She's very adorable, I'm jealous." She says jokingly

Jennete said:
Snow:*she tilts her head confused* I always give yo kisses yes?
"Not randomly." Roman said kiasing her back. "I think I need to get out of these clothes before I get sick, that being said, wanna head back?"

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson spots a large energy "M-My god.....Is that Dove?" He asked himself before warping to the
source "Yep it's Dove"
Dove notices Jackson and smiles. "Need something love?" She asks, small flames sparking all around her. Her Dragon tail flicks happily in the wind.

Mayyflower said:
Levi smiles and pets her. "She's very adorable, I'm jealous." She says jokingly
Alastair chuckled,"That she is. You could come over to visit if you ever wanted to see her..." He trailed off before smiling,"Or you could keep her. That's also a possibility."

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Dove notices Jackson and smiles. "Need something love?" She asks, small flames sparking all around her. Her Dragon tail flicks happily in the wind.

[/QUOTE]
Jackson shakes his head "What is wrong with you? I thought you actually cared but....It seems I was wrong"

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair chuckled,"That she is. You could come over to visit if you ever wanted to see her..." He trailed off before smiling,"Or you could keep her. That's also a possibility."
Levi looks at him. "You'd give her to me? But why?"she asks

Roman said:
"Not randomly." Roman said kiasing her back. "I think I need to get out of these clothes before I get sick, that being said, wanna head back?"
Snow:*she nods and gets out of the pond with you, completely dry though since she never gets wet* Okay my love, I will not give you random kisses if it makes you uncomfortable

LunaCrosby said:
"What are you, if you don't mind me asking" she says curiously.
"I'm an Incubus but I'm also part demon." Ulquiorra said as he looked at her."What are you?"

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson shakes his head "What is wrong with you? I thought you actually cared but....It seems I was wrong"
Dove smiles. "Nothing is wrong. and I do care for you. Aren't you happy I get to actually live my life for awhile!?" Her voice sounds sincere as she talks. "Or did Angel paint the appearance that I'm the bad guy here" Dove says coldly.

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Dove smiles. "Nothing is wrong. and I do care for you. Aren't you happy I get to actually live my life for awhile!?" Her voice sounds sincere as she talks. "Or did Angel paint the appearance that I'm the bad guy here" Dove says coldly.

[/QUOTE]
Jackson shook his head "Take a good look at Angel" He said looking down at her "If you continue like this..............I'm not sure if I can truly love you"

Mayyflower said:
Levi looks at him. "You'd give her to me? But why?"she asks
"You seem to like her well enough and I've had her for most of my life. She's probably tired on seeing me all the time." Alastair chuckled again before look at her."I also like you, if that counts."

Daniel reaver]He blushed a little at how casual she was acting to him [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16519-mayyflower/ said:
@Mayyflower[/URL]
She orders a coffee for herself. "What something?" She asks him

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson shook his head "Take a good look at Angel" He said looking down at her "If you continue like this..............I'm not sure if I can truly love you"
Dove glares "I knew you liked Angel more than me." She says coldly. "If Angel was in this position I bet you would let her go and actually enjoy a brief moment of having a life" She screams before turning away from Jackson and flying away, tear streaming down her face. Angel had slightly woken up from being in close proximity to Dove. "We need to catch up with her" She says softly

Jennete said:
Snow:*she nods and gets out of the pond with you, completely dry though since she never gets wet* Okay my love, I will not give you random kisses if it makes you uncomfortable
"I don't mind random kisses if they're from you." Roman said as he began to walk. "If they are from someone who isn't you, then it makes me uncomfortable."

WeirdPrincess said:
"I'm an Incubus but I'm also part demon." Ulquiorra said as he looked at her."What are you?"
"Me? Well I'm many things, some I don't even know. But mostly a mix between two gods" she says trying to think about it.

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]
Dove glares "I knew you liked Angel more than me." She says coldly. "If Angel was in this position I bet you would let her go and actually enjoy a brief moment of having a life" She screams before turning away from Jackson and flying away, tear streaming down her face. Angel had slightly woken up from being in close proximity to Dove. "We need to catch up with her" She says softly

[/QUOTE]
Jackson's body felt like it was frozen "Di-Did she really just say that?" He asked himself

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson's body felt like it was frozen "Di-Did she really just say that?" He asked himself
Dove flew faster, tears streaming down her face as she flew. I knew it... It was too good...

LunaCrosby said:
"Me? Well I'm many things, some I don't even know. But mostly a mix between two gods" she says trying to think about it.
Ulquiorra chuckled,"A mix between two gods huh? That must be why you have the body of a goddess." He said as he pushed himself off the wall and walked around."Do you have anything to eat?"

Roman said:
"I don't mind random kisses if they're from you." Roman said as he began to walk. "If they are from someone who isn't you, then it makes me uncomfortable."
Snow:*she thinks about this and nods her head smiling* I understand this

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]
Dove flew faster, tears streaming down her face as she flew. I knew it... It was too good...

[/QUOTE]
Jackson shakes his head and quickly flies after her while thinking "It doesn't matter what I think!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back