• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Levi laughs "I see" she says sitting down next to him still looking around

The ride stops and Harper runs to a nearby bench and starts crying. "you wanted to go on" she says
Kelsey jumps off "I didn't know it was that scary" she says.

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Aria shrugs. "Most probably they divide my magical mass to create 2 bodies, and each voice gets one" She says as a guess, not sure how the process works at all.

[/QUOTE]
Jackson looks interested "Can you use that spell for a moment I need to see something" He asked her

LunaCrosby said:
"I'm not trying to take it out on you, sorry" she said and glanced down.
"Fuck." Ulquiorra murmured under his breath before sighing."Forget it. I'm sorry, I shouldn't be talking to you like that anyway. It's not really any of my business to begin with." He said as he looked at her.

Roman said:
Roman smiled and went underwater. He swam until he was directly in front of Snow. Roman then swam up, looking Snow in the eyes.
Snow:*blushes but bites her lip, smiling more now and she swims just a little back playfully, her eyes on his though*

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka's face became a darker red as he gazed at her before she looked away and stretched her legs out."I'll show you where everything is when we go upstairs then." She stated as she stood up and looked at him, smiling.
...♅Akira smiled and stood up♅...

“ Lead the way~ ”

Mayyflower said:
Levi laughs "I see" she says sitting down next to him still looking around

The ride stops and Harper runs to a nearby bench and starts crying. "you wanted to go on" she says
Alastair whistled lowly before something flew past him and zipped around the room before coming back and stopping in front of him. He chuckled and let the dragon's head."This is Luna, my dragon. She stays here most of the time because she hates my dorm with a passion."

Daniel reaver]"Welcome love" he said softly before streching and sighing then turning around and walking into the living room "what do you want to do today" he called back to her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15002-sweetone/ said:
@Sweetone[/URL]
"well it looks like we got a bigger dorm and more space so lets move our stuff into this dorm" she said smiling.

Jennete said:
Snow:*blushes but bites her lip, smiling more now and she swims just a little back playfully, her eyes on his though*
Roman splashed water at Snow started swimming away. "Were you embarrassed by your pictures?" He asked curiously.

Roman said:
Roman splashed water at Snow started swimming away. "Were you embarrassed by your pictures?" He asked curiously.
Snow:*laughs suddenly in front of roman since she is water and she kisses him once before vanishing again into the water* Yes..

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson looks interested "Can you use that spell for a moment I need to see something" He asked her
Aria blinks awkwardly. "Um.. sure!" She takes a step away before screaming "Zodiac Gemini", and get surrounded in light.

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Aria blinks awkwardly. "Um.. sure!" She takes a step away before screaming "Zodiac Gemini", and get surrounded in light.

[/QUOTE]
Jackson stands there in awe of what he was seeing "It is beautiful" He said to himself

Jennete said:
Snow:*laughs suddenly in front of roman since she is water and she kisses him once before vanishing again into the water* Yes..
"What did you drink to make you even take pictures like that?" Roman asked smiling. "It isn't normal for you to do these kind of things."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled and stood up♅...
“ Lead the way~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka saluted him,"Yes sir!" She said before they walked up the stairs. She explained where all of the rooms were as they walked. The spare was on the left side of the hallway and just next to it was the bathroom. The was a large spacious area just before they hit the hallway that Asuka called the lounging area which had a single couch, a flatscreen on the wall and an air hockey table to the side. Across from the bathroom was a type of library that held most of her spell books that she used. The tour ended when the came to her door, which was across from the spare."And this is my room! If you need anything, just come knock and I'll get whatever you need right away. Are there any questions?" Asuka said jokingly as she looked at Akira.

Roman said:
"What did you drink to make you even take pictures like that?" Roman asked smiling. "It isn't normal for you to do these kind of things."
Snow: We were just.... um.. Okay the girls made me try on these tings for..for me to wear on our honey moon.. *she says softly blushing all over again* And I was drinking Fae summer wine

WeirdPrincess said:
"Fuck." Ulquiorra murmured under his breath before sighing."Forget it. I'm sorry, I shouldn't be talking to you like that anyway. It's not really any of my business to begin with." He said as he looked at her.
"Its not your fault" she said and glanced at him "its only mine, I always act selfish".

Daniel reaver]"I killed my mama" she said coldly to neo her head hung low as she spoke [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''...''

*Neo surprised what she said just held her tight*

''...im sure...your mother has forgiven you by now......if maybe...i can have a friend resurrect her by traveling back in time to grab her..but all i know is......she has forgiven you...i can talk to dead people and she said she has forgiven you...''

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson stands there in awe of what he was seeing "It is beautiful" He said to himself
The light fades showing the twins... bickering. "You failed almost every class last semester! You have to be an idiot to do that!" "Like you were any better Ms. C+" "At least its passing! I sure hope Aria has my brain or else we are repeating a grade!" "How about you shut up! I hate you sometimes"

LunaCrosby said:
"Its not your fault" she said and glanced at him "its only mine, I always act selfish".
"Explain to me how that's at all selfish? I'm sure you deserve to be a little selfish sometimes." He said as he looked around the room.

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]
The light fades showing the twins... bickering. "You failed almost every class last semester! You have to be an idiot to do that!" "Like you were any better Ms. C+" "At least its passing! I sure hope Aria has my brain or else we are repeating a grade!" "How about you shut up! I hate you sometimes"

[/QUOTE]
Jackson sighed "LADIES CALM DOWN!!!" He yelled before clearing his throat "Plus both of you are smart so don't get it twisted"

Jennete said:
Snow: We were just.... um.. Okay the girls made me try on these tings for..for me to wear on our honey moon.. *she says softly blushing all over again* And I was drinking Fae summer wine
"I have two things to say..." Roman said holding up 1 finger. "First: How did Rain get my number to even text me? Two: Those outfits were honeymoon material? Well then..."

WeirdPrincess said:
"Explain to me how that's at all selfish? I'm sure you deserve to be a little selfish sometimes." He said as he looked around the room.
"Because my ex cheated on me with a girl who was trying to kill herself because no one loved her, and yet I still want him for myself. That's why I'm selfish." She sighs.

Roman said:
"I have two things to say..." Roman said holding up 1 finger. "First: How did Rain get my number to even text me? Two: Those outfits were honeymoon material? Well then..."
Snow:*blushes even more* I um may have given it to her in cases of emergency situations and a phone too... *clears her throat* For..um for under any outfits I wear i mean not in public outfits

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson sighed "LADIES CALM DOWN!!!" He yelled before clearing his throat "Plus both of you are smart so don't get it twisted"
The twins stop arguing and snarl at each other before smiling toward Jackson. "Is there a reason you wanted to see us?" "Why? Don't like seeing him face to face Dove? Love hiding behind Aria" Angel snaps. Dove glares toward Angel

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]
The twins stop arguing and snarl at each other before smiling toward Jackson. "Is there a reason you wanted to see us?" "Why? Don't like seeing him face to face Dove? Love hiding behind Aria" Angel snaps. Dove glares toward Angel

[/QUOTE]
Jackson sighed "This is annoying me.....THAT'S ENOUGH!!!" He yelled sending a shockwave of energy at them

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson sighed "This is annoying me.....THAT'S ENOUGH!!!" He yelled sending a shockwave of energy at them
The two fall over from the shockwave. The two look up at Jackson with a surprised face. They both go silent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back