• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Roman took his phone back, "Nah, I think I'll keep them. Besides, I already put one of the pictures as my wallpaper." He said chuckling. "In a way, I want to thank, Rain."
Snow:*blushing like crazy and she hides in a pillow groaning* I was just drunk... I did not realize the inappropriate manner that I was conducting myself in...

Mayyflower said:
Levi nods. "Oh yeah I feel special" she says
Alastair laughed and pulled the door open to the building."This may not look like much on the outside, but when we get inside it's completely different." He said as he lead her through the door and kicked it shut behind him. The interior on the inside had a more modern look then the outside. A bar counter was positioned on one side of the wall and their was a tv on the other side of the room. Multiple couches were scattered throughout the place and a pool table sat in the middle. The room was big and spacious even with all the items in it."This is the place or what I like to call a home away from home."

Jennete said:
Snow:*blushing like crazy and she hides in a pillow groaning* I was just drunk... I did not realize the inappropriate manner that I was conducting myself in...
"Don't be shy, at least I was the one to get them and not some random guy." Roman said putting a hand on Snow's shoulder. "I do believe you don't have this outfit anymore?"

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey screams when it shoots forward.

"I'm sarcastic because I've seen a lot of crap" she says and glances at the door "it should be unlocked."
"Seems like I've it a nerve again," Ulquiorra stated as he opened the door with one hand and walked inside her dorm, shutting it behind him with his foot. He set her down and stuffed his hands in his pocket."Look, I'm sorry that you've see a bunch of shit and you've been through shit too, but that doesn't mean you can take it out on me."

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair laughed and pulled the door open to the building."This may not look like much on the outside, but when we get inside it's completely different." He said as he lead her through the door and kicked it shut behind him. The interior on the inside had a more modern look then the outside. A bar counter was positioned on one side of the wall and their was a tv on the other side of the room. Multiple couches were scattered throughout the place and a pool table sat in the middle. The room was big and spacious even with all the items in it."This is the place or what I like to call a home away from home."
Levi stares at it amazed. "It's beautiful" she says looking around. "so many couched" she says

Roman said:
"Don't be shy, at least I was the one to get them and not some random guy." Roman said putting a hand on Snow's shoulder. "I do believe you don't have this outfit anymore?"
Snow:*blushes even more since she cannot tell a lie* I um... you could be more clear about which outfit because you maybe could be talking about an outfit which I do not have anymore.

Mayyflower said:
Levi stares at it amazed. "It's beautiful" she says looking around. "so many couched" she says
Alastair chuckled and sat down on a nearby couch."I get picky about where I sit sometimes, so I bought multiple couches."

Jennete said:
Snow:*blushes even more since she cannot tell a lie* I um... you could be more clear about which outfit because you maybe could be talking about an outfit which I do not have anymore.
"The one I just showed you." Roman put his feet on the Ottoman in front of him. "The revealing one." He said snickering.

Roman said:
"The one I just showed you." Roman put his feet on the Ottoman in front of him. "The revealing one." He said snickering.
Snow:*laughs nervously and gets up then runs away to the pond where she turns to water and hides*

WeirdPrincess said:
"Seems like I've it a nerve again," Ulquiorra stated as he opened the door with one hand and walked inside her dorm, shutting it behind him with his foot. He set her down and stuffed his hands in his pocket."Look, I'm sorry that you've see a bunch of shit and you've been through shit too, but that doesn't mean you can take it out on me."
"I'm not trying to take it out on you, sorry" she said and glanced down.

Daniel reaver]He sat down across for her and watched her curiously wondering why he Brought him here [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16519-mayyflower/ said:
@Mayyflower[/URL]
Navi looks at him "I like this place" she says answering his unspoken question

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair chuckled and sat down on a nearby couch."I get picky about where I sit sometimes, so I bought multiple couches."
Levi laughs "I see" she says sitting down next to him still looking around

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey hugs harper "IM GONNA DIE!!" she screamed.
The ride stops and Harper runs to a nearby bench and starts crying. "you wanted to go on" she says

Jennete said:
Snow:*laughs nervously and gets up then runs away to the pond where she turns to water and hides*
"Hey wait!" Roman jumped up and followed Snow to her pond. As he ran, he tripped on a rock and rolled down a hill toward the pond, "I was joking, Snow!"

Roman said:
"Hey wait!" Roman jumped up and followed Snow to her pond. As he ran, he tripped on a rock and rolled down a hill toward the pond, "I was joking, Snow!"
Snow:*peeks her head out at Roman, still blushing like crazy*

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson smiled "So I have a question....What happens to the twins when they are in your body?" He asked her
Aria smiles "You know those little voices inside your head. The twins become those... and its annoying being they constantly bicker." "It not my fault she is an idiot" "Oh IM the idiot? Lets pull out our report cards and compare" The twins bicker in her head.

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]
Aria smiles "You know those little voices inside your head. The twins become those... and its annoying being they constantly bicker." "It not my fault she is an idiot" "Oh IM the idiot? Lets pull out our report cards and compare" The twins bicker in her head.

[/QUOTE]
Jackson sighed "They can really be strange" He said jokingly "So how does the transformation work?"

Jennete said:
Snow:*peeks her head out at Roman, still blushing like crazy*
When Roman stopped rolling, he was in the pond. He swam to the top and looked at Snow, noticing the fact she was still blushing he smiled, "Hey."

Roman said:
When Roman stopped rolling, he was in the pond. He swam to the top and looked at Snow, noticing the fact she was still blushing he smiled, "Hey."
Snow:*smiles a little and swims to him just a little* Hey..

Jennete said:
Snow:*smiles a little and swims to him just a little* Hey..
Roman smiled and went underwater. He swam until he was directly in front of Snow. Roman then swam up, looking Snow in the eyes.

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson sighed "They can really be strange" He said jokingly "So how does the transformation work?"
Aria shrugs. "Most probably they divide my magical mass to create 2 bodies, and each voice gets one" She says as a guess, not sure how the process works at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back