• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Daniel reaver]Thana nodded as a portal appeared in front of her "bye" she said softly to snow with a smile to her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16618-jennete/ said:
@Jennete[/URL]
Snow:*she smiles as she hops through and lands in her Pond, smiling and she goes inside looking around* Roman??

@Roman

LunaCrosby said:
"Its one of the weird things about me" she said and shrugged, covering her mouth and yawning.
Ulquiorra frowned and looked down at her,"You yawn a lot. How does someone stop that?" He asked.

Daniel reaver]"Sure lets go some where" he said softly to her smiling a little before his expression turned back to his cold self [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16519-mayyflower/ said:
@Mayyflower[/URL]
Navi and ??? Walks into the cafe and sits down by the window.

Mayyflower said:
Levi nods. "That's a great place to hide out. So where are we going?" She says walking next to him
"It's a surprise." Alastair said as he winked at her."It's a special place that I like to go to one nights like this."

Jennete said:
Snow:*she smiles as she hops through and lands in her Pond, smiling and she goes inside looking around* Roman??
@Roman
Roman sighed quietly before answering, "I'm in the living room!" He called back. "Welcome home."

Roman said:
Roman sighed quietly before answering, "I'm in the living room!" He called back. "Welcome home."
Snow:*she smiles and comes in the living room, having missed the sigh and she sits by him, kissing his cheek softly* I'm sorry I am back so late, I know yo must have been worried yes?

WeirdPrincess said:
"It's a surprise." Alastair said as he winked at her."It's a special place that I like to go to one nights like this."
Levi smiles. "Hmmm is that so, I feel special" she says jokingly

Daniel reaver]Mika nodded as she nuzzled into neo burrying her face unt her chest wanting her to be happy with her instead of angry or dissapounted [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Neo hugged Mika and pets her head*

''your father may not see it, but inside, i know your just an innocent little girl''

WeirdPrincess said:
Ulquiorra frowned and looked down at her,"You yawn a lot. How does someone stop that?" He asked.
"If I knew I would of done it" she says and glances at him.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi leads them on the ride and straps them in really good "ready?" She says strapping herself in
Kelsey nods eagerly "definitely" she says and grins.

Mayyflower said:
Levi smiles. "Hmmm is that so, I feel special" she says jokingly
"You should. I don't take many people there." Alastair chuckled as they walked down the street before coming to an abandoned building.

LunaCrosby said:

Lexi nods as the ride shoots forward with twist and turns.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka chewed on her lip before nodding slightly,"Then would you please stay with me?" She asked as her cheeks tinged pink."I have a spare that you could stay in. It's pretty big and roomy in there."
...♅Akira smiled lightly and replied as he continued gazing at Asuka♅...

“ Sounds good to me~ ”

Jennete said:
Snow:*she smiles and comes in the living room, having missed the sigh and she sits by him, kissing his cheek softly* I'm sorry I am back so late, I know yo must have been worried yes?
"I worried a little. You were with Thana and Rain. I knew you'd be fine." Roman said smiling. "Oh, I also got this sent to me..." he pulled out his phone and noticed he got another one. "Make that two of them." He said showing her the pictures.

Roman said:
"I worried a little. You were with Thana and Rain. I knew you'd be fine." Roman said smiling. "Oh, I also got this sent to me..." he pulled out his phone and noticed he got another one. "Make that two of them." He said showing her the pictures.
Snow:*blushes bright red and makes a snatch for the phone* You can just delete those...i um I didn't know Rain was taking pic..pictures

WeirdPrincess said:
"You should. I don't take many people there." Alastair chuckled as they walked down the street before coming to an abandoned building.
Levi nods. "Oh yeah I feel special" she says

LunaCrosby said:

"You're very sarcastic even though you're cute. I thought cute girls were suppose to be nice." Ulquiorra said as he finally made it too her dorm."Is this unlocked or do I need a key?"

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson smiled "Yeah let's go" He said happily not minding being this close to a girl for once
Aria beams as she leads him to the cafe, the twins arguing bout directions in her head

(sorry late reply. Grandparents)

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled lightly and replied as he continued gazing at Asuka♅...
“ Sounds good to me~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka's face became a darker red as he gazed at her before she looked away and stretched her legs out."I'll show you where everything is when we go upstairs then." She stated as she stood up and looked at him, smiling.

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]
Aria beams as she leads him to the cafe, the twins arguing bout directions in her head
(sorry late reply. Grandparents)

[/QUOTE]
Jackson smiled "So I have a question....What happens to the twins when they are in your body?" He asked her

Jennete said:
Snow:*blushes bright red and makes a snatch for the phone* You can just delete those...i um I didn't know Rain was taking pic..pictures
Roman took his phone back, "Nah, I think I'll keep them. Besides, I already put one of the pictures as my wallpaper." He said chuckling. "In a way, I want to thank, Rain."

Mayyflower said:
Lexi nods as the ride shoots forward with twist and turns.
Kelsey screams when it shoots forward.

WeirdPrincess said:
"You're very sarcastic even though you're cute. I thought cute girls were suppose to be nice." Ulquiorra said as he finally made it too her dorm."Is this unlocked or do I need a key?"
"I'm sarcastic because I've seen a lot of crap" she says and glances at the door "it should be unlocked."

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey screams when it shoots forward.

"I'm sarcastic because I've seen a lot of crap" she says and glances at the door "it should be unlocked."
Harper Screams and starts crying "LET ME OFF, SISSY HELP ME" she says holding on tight. Lexi laughs "it will be okay harp" she says

Users who are viewing this thread

Back