• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
"I'm taking you home. I'll see you at the house Cel." Ulquiorra said before easily picking Toru up and walking in the opposite direction. Celia blinked and waved,"Bye! See you later!" She called out before vanishing. "Where's your house?" He asked as he looked around the area.

Alastair stood up from his seat and held a hand out to Levi,"Seems as if it's getting late. Shall I walk you back home?"
Levi sighed "To be honest, I don't wanna go home just yet... But yea since it's getting late." She says taking his hand.

WeirdPrincess said:
"I don't want to burden you with staying. I feel like it's me asking for to much." Asuka said as she looked at him.
...♅Akira continued smiling as he looked at her♅...

“ It's not asking too much. I can stay if you want~ ”

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson sighed "Honestly I have no idea" He said nervously "I've never really been like this before"
"Hm..." Aria taps her chin in thought, wrapping her arm around his. "There is a cafe the twins loved to go to. We could go there" She suggests.

Daniel reaver]"In sorry mama" mika winpered knowing it was her fault as she looked down more and started to cry a little wanting to deal prophet away [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Neo then hugged Mika*

''you'll learn to control your tansformations in another space. basically another dimension where it simulates how you act''

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]"Hm..." Aria taps her chin in thought, wrapping her arm around his. "There is a cafe the twins loved to go to. We could go there" She suggests.

[/QUOTE]
Jackson smiled "Yeah let's go" He said happily not minding being this close to a girl for once

Mayyflower said:
Levi sighed "To be honest, I don't wanna go home just yet... But yea since it's getting late." She says taking his hand.
"Then I won't take you back just yet. How about we go do something else? Whatever you like will work." Alastair said as he pulled her up gently.

Snow:*wakes up with a start realizing how late it was and looks for Thana* Thana...thana I have to go home now Roman is probably worried about me.

@Daniel reaver @Roman

--------

Nissa:*she looks around as she wanders in the big world, still in a school uniform as she goes back to the classroom, sitting on the teachers desk and opens the book. Not knowing how to read so it was upside down...* Not for eating...strange

@anyone

WeirdPrincess said:
"Then I won't take you back just yet. How about we go do something else? Whatever you like will work." Alastair said as he pulled her up gently.
"Nope, show me where you like to spend most of your time." She says grinning

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira continued smiling as he looked at her♅...
“ It's not asking too much. I can stay if you want~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka chewed on her lip before nodding slightly,"Then would you please stay with me?" She asked as her cheeks tinged pink."I have a spare that you could stay in. It's pretty big and roomy in there."

WeirdPrincess said:
"I'm taking you home. I'll see you at the house Cel." Ulquiorra said before easily picking Toru up and walking in the opposite direction. Celia blinked and waved,"Bye! See you later!" She called out before vanishing. "Where's your house?" He asked as he looked around the area.

Alastair stood up from his seat and held a hand out to Levi,"Seems as if it's getting late. Shall I walk you back home?"
Toru went wide eyed when he picked her up but didn't say anything "I live down there" she said and pointed towards her dorm.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi sighed "your way to young let's ride some rides you are able to ride" she says
"Aww.. but its fun to get scared" she whined.

Mayyflower said:
"Nope, show me where you like to spend most of your time." She says grinning
Alastair laughed,"Well that won't do. I like being in my dorm most of the time because it's quiet. Though I'll take you to my second favorite place." He smiled as they began to walk away from the park.

LunaCrosby said:
Toru went wide eyed when he picked her up but didn't say anything "I live down there" she said and pointed towards her dorm.

Ulquiorra nodded as he walked towards the dorm."You're pretty light you know. Almost like a feather..." He said as he looked ahead.

Daniel reaver]"R-really" she asked neo a glimps of hope showing [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Neo nods a bit*

''we need to get home first and get some rest...okay?''

Daniel reaver]Thana sat there cuddling snow as her clothes turned normal to her robes and she nodded "ok" he said softly to her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16618-jennete/ said:
@Jennete[/URL]
Snow:*laughs slightly and stands, turning back into her real clothes* Okay Thana, make a portal for me? We need to hang out more, I had a lot of fun

LunaCrosby said:

"Then let's go" she says

WeirdPrincess said:
Ulquiorra nodded as he walked towards the dorm."You're pretty light you know. Almost like a feather..." He said as he looked ahead.
"Its one of the weird things about me" she said and shrugged, covering her mouth and yawning.

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair laughed,"Well that won't do. I like being in my dorm most of the time because it's quiet. Though I'll take you to my second favorite place." He smiled as they began to walk away from the park.
Levi nods. "That's a great place to hide out. So where are we going?" She says walking next to him

Users who are viewing this thread

Back