• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Fukushima Akira] [COLOR=#b30000][B]...♅Akira blinked multiple times said:
image.jpg.3280bd6ba63dafb5e10223fec1a2733f.jpg
[/URL]

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 12
Daniel reaver]They sighed before turning back to the girl "what are you doing now" they asked in agravation before one suddenly went wide eyed as lightning went through him [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16519-mayyflower/ said:
@Mayyflower[/URL]

(Meeee @Piffy Queen )
Navi looks at ??? Her eyes wide "nice" she says

Jennete said:
Rain:*smirks and she glances at his hand then him* You hands are in close proximity
Jay shrugs and laughs. "You always say stuff like that." He says as he leaves his hand still, giving her a small look.

WeirdPrincess said:
"It's fine. No harm was done." Asuka said as she sat back on the couch. She yawned as she pulled her knees to her chest and wrapped her arms around then before turning her head to look at Akira. She smiled at him,"Do you still want that tour of the house or should that be rescheduled?" She asked as she swept a piece of hair behind her ear.
...♅Akira looked around and replied, smiling lightly♅...

“ It's up to you~ ”

WeirdPrincess said:
Ulquiorra looked at her awhile longer before looking away."You seem tired. Would you like us to take you home?"
"I'll be fine, yeah I'm tired but I'm Ok" she says and looks to the side

Mayyflower said:
"Let's go on the Superman.. Then the batman." She says excitedly
"Were gonna ride on superheroes?" She asks excitedly

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira looked around and replied, smiling lightly♅...
“ It's up to you~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka yawned again and rested her head against her knees."I would say right now just so you don't have to leave, but I'm tired. I'm sorry..." She said as her eyes closed."Part of me wishes you could stay, but the other knows you probably want to go home and stuff."

LunaCrosby said:

Ulquiorra frowned,"Then you should go home and rest. It's not like we can't do this some other day." He said as he gazed at her.

WeirdPrincess said:
"It's fine. No harm was done." Asuka said as she sat back on the couch. She yawned as she pulled her knees to her chest and wrapped her arms around then before turning her head to look at Akira. She smiled at him,"Do you still want that tour of the house or should that be rescheduled?" She asked as she swept a piece of hair behind her ear.
View attachment 130154

Alastair nervously rubbed the back of his head,"I've been on my fair share of dates. Not to many, but not to little. I'm sorry you've never been on one."
Levi shrugs. "It's fine, I don't really care really." She says laughing a bit

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Aria rolls over, still half asleep, and cuddles against Jackson.

[/QUOTE]
Jackson smiled down at her "I love you" He said not caring if she replied or not

Daniel reaver]He stood there his eyes becoming a lightning white as the other boys looked around then at him in fear before running away [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16519-mayyflower/ said:
@Mayyflower[/URL]
Navi looks at the running boys. "Jerks.." She shouts after them glaring. "You okay?" She says looking back at ???

((I can't find where we left off so I'm just going to start"

Nexia rolls over, slowly waking up. She turns over and faces River, smiling. She slowly runs her hand though his hair. I've missed being able to do this... She thinks to herself.

@Daniel reaver

Mayyflower said:
Levi shrugs. "It's fine, I don't really care really." She says laughing a bit
Alastair chuckled again before he began to swing."If you say so. Is there anywhere in particular you would like to go? Like a restaurant or amusement park so to speak."

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair chuckled again before he began to swing."If you say so. Is there anywhere in particular you would like to go? Like a restaurant or amusement park so to speak."
Levi smirks a little. "Suprise me?" She says looking at him.

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson smiled down at her "I love you" He said not caring if she replied or not
Aria's eye slowly flutter open. She looks and smiles up at Jackson. "Hi.." She says looking him in the eyes.

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Aria's eye slowly flutter open. She looks and smiles up at Jackson. "Hi.." She says looking him in the eyes.

[/QUOTE]
Jackson looked at her "Hey there love" He said softly to her

LunaCrosby said:

Lexi laughs. "No there scary rides." She says

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka yawned again and rested her head against her knees."I would say right now just so you don't have to leave, but I'm tired. I'm sorry..." She said as her eyes closed."Part of me wishes you could stay, but the other knows you probably want to go home and stuff."
...♅Akira smiled and replied♅...

“ I can stay if you want, I'm don't mind. ”

He nodded to her as his eyes turned normal "yeah im fine" he said wit a slightly tired sigh as sad rain started 'this sucks I can't even get close to some one' he thought as he looked at her

@Mayyflower

Mayyflower said:
Levi smirks a little. "Suprise me?" She says looking at him.
"Surprise it is. I'll be sure to make it extra special." Alastair said with a smirk before he stopped swinging.

Daniel reaver]He nodded to her as his eyes turned normal "yeah im fine" he said wit a slightly tired sigh as sad rain started 'this sucks I can't even get close to some one' he thought as he looked at her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16519-mayyflower/ said:
@Mayyflower[/URL]
Navi smiles "let's just not go to class" she says looking at the time. "Wanna go to the cafe with me, or somewhere you wanna go?" She says

Users who are viewing this thread

Back