• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
"You should get out more! Have more fun and stuff." Celia said happily as they walked. "No wonder you seem so quiet..." Ulquiorra muttered as he stuffed his hands into his pocket.

Asuka laughed,"If I feel up to it, then sure. I'll make you some food one day." She said as she walked over to the stairs."I have to change out of these clothes, you're free to look around the house until I'm done. Unless you want me to give you a house tour because I can do that too." She said happily as she leaned against on of the stair posts.
"I'm quiet because my heart was crushed not too long ago, if you have a problem keep it to yourself" she huffed and crossed her arms.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka laughed,"If I feel up to it, then sure. I'll make you some food one day." She said as she walked over to the stairs."I have to change out of these clothes, you're free to look around the house until I'm done. Unless you want me to give you a house tour because I can do that too." She said happily as she leaned against one of the stair posts.
...♅Akira looked at Asuka and spoke, smiling lightly♅...

“ Oh, I don't want to be a bother. I'll just wait here~ ”

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Hiro grabbed Kelsey's hand. "So... How far is the amusement park?" Hiro asked as he followed Lexi.
Lexi hugged all of them close and teleported there. "Okay let's get in" she says

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira looked at Asuka and spoke, smiling lightly♅...
“ Oh, I don't want to be a bother. I'll just wait here~ ”

[/QUOTE]
"You're not a bother at all. But if you insist, I'll be right back." Asuka called over her shoulder as she ran up the stairs and into her room. She tripped over something once inside and fell to the floor,"Ow..." She muttered into the floor before shooting to her feet and looking through for closet. She found her pajamas and quickly changed before rushing downstairs."Alright! I'm done. So do yo-" she started before tripping on the leg of the coffee table and falling onto the couch.

LunaCrosby said:
"I'm quiet because my heart was crushed not too long ago, if you have a problem keep it to yourself" she huffed and crossed her arms.
Ulquiorra looked at her and raised an eyebrow,"Did I say I had a problem with it? All I said was that you were quiet." He stated before sighing and running his hand through his hair."Whoever that guy was must be a jerk..." He muttered to himself.

WeirdPrincess said:
"You're not a bother at all. But if you insist, I'll be right back." Asuka called over her shoulder as she ran up the stairs and into her room. She tripped over something once inside and fell to the floor,"Ow..." She muttered into the floor before shooting to her feet and looking through for closet. She found her pajamas and quickly changed before rushing downstairs."Alright! I'm done. So do yo-" she started before tripping on the leg of the coffee table and falling onto the couch.
...♅Akira saw Asuka fall and quickly caught her. He spoke as he looked down at her, a small smile on his lips♅...

“ You okay? ”

Mayyflower said:
Lexi smiles. "Ok let's go" she says giving Harper a piggy back ride.

(Can't find it) @WeirdPrincess

Levi smiles as she sits on the swing.
Alastair chuckled and stood behind her,"Want me to push you? I'm not up for swinging just yet."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira saw Asuka fall and quickly caught her. He spoke as he looked down at her, a small smile on his lips♅...
“ You okay? ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka looked up at him and blushed before looking away,"I'm fine! I just seem to be more clumsy when I'm home." She said, laughing nervously.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka looked up at him and blushed before looking away,"I'm fine! I just seem to be more clumsy when I'm home." She said, laughing nervously.
...♅Akira's form returned to his previous one as he continued to look down at Asuka. A smile broke out as he spoke♅...

“ As long as you don't hurt yourself, I don't see that as a problem. In fact, I find it rather cute~ ”

tumblr_nejg5v9NOK1s9jnzyo1_500_zps22tuspax.gif

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira's form returned to his previous one as he continued to look down at Asuka. A smile broke out as he spoke♅...

“ As long as you don't hurt yourself, I don't see that as a problem. In fact, I find it rather cute~ ”

tumblr_nejg5v9NOK1s9jnzyo1_500_zps22tuspax.gif

[/QUOTE]
Asuka blushed even more and covered her face."You sure know how to make me feel embarrassed Akki-san." She mumbled into her hands as she spoke.

Ilaani was in the courtyard sitting against a tree as she took a game console out of her pocket to play, letting a sigh of pure boredom as she looked around before the game booted up.

@anyone who is free ;-;

WeirdPrincess said:
Ulquiorra looked at her and raised an eyebrow,"Did I say I had a problem with it? All I said was that you were quiet." He stated before sighing and running his hand through his hair."Whoever that guy was must be a jerk..." He muttered to himself.
She sighed "sorry... I just miss him I guess" she says.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka blushed even more and covered her face."You sure know how to make me feel embarrassed Akki-san." She mumbled into her hands as she spoke.
...♅Akira laughed lightly and spoke, his eyes attempting to see Asuka's face from behind her hands♅...

“ Aw, don't be embarrassed, Asuki-chan. It's a compliment!~ ”

Jack appeared in the courtyard and began walking around before he saw a girl and walked over "Hey there!" He called out happily to Toru (Jack is Al)

@LunaCrosby

Jennete said:
Rain:*sits down throwing her legs over his lap and rests back against the couch* It was very very amusing
Jay laughs as he rest his hands on her legs. "Well glad to hear." He says with a small smile as he tilts his head back a little.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and spoke, his eyes attempting to see Asuka's face from behind her hands♅...
“ Aw, don't be embarrassed, Asuki-chan. It's a compliment!~ ”

[/QUOTE]
"I can't help it when you say stuff like that!" Asuka said as she peeked through her fingers to look at him.

LunaCrosby said:
She sighed "sorry... I just miss him I guess" she says.
Celia grabbed her hand,"I'm sorry he hurt you Toru. You'll find someone better, I know you will."She said as she smiled at her before thinking, I seriously know. Perks of seeing into the future! Ulquiorra nodded,"There's no need to apologize. It's all fine, but why miss him when you can find someone better."

WeirdPrincess said:
"I can't help it when you say stuff like that!" Asuka said as she peeked through her fingers to look at him.
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied as he stroked Asuka's hair back, maintaining his gaze♅...

“ Besides, it is rather fun to tease you~ ”

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair chuckled and stood behind her,"Want me to push you? I'm not up for swinging just yet."

Levi nods "sure" she says smiling

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied as he stroked Asuka's hair back, maintaining his gaze♅...
“ Besides, it is rather fun to tease you~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka's eyes widened as she closed her fingers, her face turning bright red."You're so embarrassing Akki-san! And how is teasing me fun?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back