• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
"You seem to be praising the way I did my house." Asuka laughed as she set her things down on a nearby table."You can make yourself comfortable on the couch over there. I'm gonna go make your coffee." She said before trotting off into the kitchen.
...♅Akira smirked as Asuka spoke, soon taking a seat on the couch. He exhaled as he began relaxing♅...

“ Ah~ ”

Daniel reaver]"I never mean to kill carelessly" she said to her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''well, i mean your transformations...if they kill carelessly, then we would have to seal it''

@TheRebelliousDragon @Mayyflower

Kelsey just continued to hug him, she enjoys hugs so what do you expect. "Let's play" she said happily.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Kite's wounds healed at almost the exact same speed. The two harpies fell into the water, defeated. "Is everyone ok?!" Kite hollered.
@Aeron
"I'm fine" he says and stretches "to be honest that only tickled" he laughed.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smirked as Asuka spoke, soon taking a seat on the couch. He exhaled as he began relaxing♅...
“ Ah~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka hummed as she put the coffee grinds into the top of the coffee machine after putting down the paper sheet inside. She danced around the kitchen while she waited, grabbing a cup in the process. Once it was done, she took the container and poured the coffee into the cup before walking about of the kitchen and over to Akira."Here you are! Hot coffee for Akki-san!"

Jennete said:
Rain:*sighs walking into Jay's dorm and kicks him to wake him up on the couch* I am hungover up.
@BlueHawk
Jay jolts awake sitting up to see Rain. "Well well, how was you're night?" He asks as he slides over a little so she can sit. "If your hungover than you had more fun than I did." He says with a small sigh.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka hummed as she put the coffee grinds into the top of the coffee machine after putting down the paper sheet inside. She danced around the kitchen while she waited, grabbing a cup in the process. Once it was done, she took the container and poured the coffee into the cup before walking about of the kitchen and over to Akira."Here you are! Hot coffee for Akki-san!"
...♅Akira took the cup of coffee from Asuka and began drinking it immediately. The coffee was still boiling hot, yet the heat didn't seem to affect him as he drunk. He spoke as he took the cup away from his mouth♅...

“ This is really good, Asuka-chan! Did you really make it?~ ”

LunaCrosby said:
"Yeah sure I'll come" she said and smiled.
"Then let's go." They both said before grabbing Toru's hand and pulling her up."Sorry that were so forceful. We just really want ice-cream." Celia said as she trotted away from the park.

LunaCrosby said:
@TheRebelliousDragon @Mayyflower
Kelsey just continued to hug him, she enjoys hugs so what do you expect. "Let's play" she said happily.

"I'm fine" he says and stretches "to be honest that only tickled" he laughed.
Hiro kissed her forehead. "What do you want to do?" He asked.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira took the cup of coffee from Asuka and began drinking it immediately. The coffee was still boiling hot, yet the heat didn't seem to affect him as he drunk. He spoke as he took the cup away from his mouth♅...
“ This is really good, Asuka-chan! Did you really make it?~ ”

[/QUOTE]
"Mhm! Took a while, but I did it!" Asuka said happily as she swayed slightly."I know how to cook and everything."

Hiro jumps for joy, still being clung to by Kelsey. "Let's do it!" He said happily.
Kelsey decides to let go and smiles at everyone.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Then let's go." They both said before grabbing Toru's hand and pulling her up."Sorry that were so forceful. We just really want ice-cream." Celia said as she trotted away from the park.
"Its fine I'm used to it" she laughed.

Hiro jumps for joy, still being clung to by Kelsey. "Let's do it!" He said happily.
Lexi smiles. "Ok let's go" she says giving Harper a piggy back ride.

(Can't find it) @WeirdPrincess

Levi smiles as she sits on the swing.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi smiles. "Ok let's go" she says giving Harper a piggy back ride.

(Can't find it) @WeirdPrincess

Levi smiles as she sits on the swing.
Hiro grabbed Kelsey's hand. "So... How far is the amusement park?" Hiro asked as he followed Lexi.

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey decides to let go and smiles at everyone.

"Its fine I'm used to it" she laughed.
Celia laughed,"Yeah. With us, you really should be." She said as she nudged her."What do you like to do?"

Hiro grabbed Kelsey's hand. "So... How far is the amusement park?" Hiro asked as he followed Lexi.
Kelsey blushed a bit "I hope its not too far" she says.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia laughed,"Yeah. With us, you really should be." She said as she nudged her."What do you like to do?"
"I like... just sitting in the park, I don't do much" she says and shrugs.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Mhm! Took a while, but I did it!" Asuka said happily as she swayed slightly."I know how to cook and everything."
...♅Akira continued smiling and replied♅...

“ Nice, maybe one day I can taste your cooking?~ ”

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey blushed a bit "I hope its not too far" she says.

"I like... just sitting in the park, I don't do much" she says and shrugs.
"You should get out more! Have more fun and stuff." Celia said happily as they walked. "No wonder you seem so quiet..." Ulquiorra muttered as he stuffed his hands into his pocket.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira continued smiling and replied♅...
“ Nice, maybe one day I can taste your cooking?~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka laughed,"If I feel up to it, then sure. I'll make you some food one day." She said as she walked over to the stairs."I have to change out of these clothes, you're free to look around the house until I'm done. Unless you want me to give you a house tour because I can do that too." She said happily as she leaned against on of the stair posts.

BlueHawk said:
Jay jolts awake sitting up to see Rain. "Well well, how was you're night?" He asks as he slides over a little so she can sit. "If your hungover than you had more fun than I did." He says with a small sigh.
Rain:*sits down throwing her legs over his lap and rests back against the couch* It was very very amusing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back