• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Hiro blushed. "Aww, stop that Kelsey!" He laughed. He then looked up at Lexi. "I'm Yuto's and Kite's little brother! I'm Hiro!" He said.
Lexi stands there her eyes wide. "Oh wow, I'm Lexi, Harper's big sister" she says smiling.

LunaCrosby said:
(Gah)
"They were probably born to attack so I don't know" he shrugs.
The harpies all dove down and scratched deep into Zero's and Kite's backs. 2 hippos tackled 2 of the harpies, causing them to sink and drown.

(2 of 5 left)

Daniel reaver]He started walking before some guy pushed him away from her "hey man the fuck you doin" the man said to him [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16519-mayyflower/ said:
@Mayyflower[/URL]
Navi stops and turns around. "Leave him alone, we're just trying to get to class" she says glaring at the man.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Thank you! I bought this a while ago and had to redecorate everything in here because the interior before was down right awful." Asuka said as she walked in and closed the door behind herself.
...♅Akira looked around in awe♅...

“ You've done a wonderful job~ ”

Daniel reaver]"Oh" mika said sadly thinking that meant she wouldn't be allowed acces to any form she had [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''dont worry, its only prophet form. if we find any other forms that cause a slaughter house, we'll seal those too. just as long you dont kill carelessly''

The harpies all dove down and scratched deep into Zero's and Kite's backs. 2 hippos tackled 2 of the harpies, causing them to sink and drown.
(2 of 5 left)
Zero grunted but his wounds healed quickly. He stared at the two creatures and took control of their minds, making them fight each other and eventually kill one another

LunaCrosby said:
Toru stiffled a laugh "I see..." she said.
Ulquiorra growled,"I can hear you, you know. I'm sitting right here!" He said, glaring at Celia. She laughed and waved her hand,"Oh hush. You'll live. So, now that we've established ourselves. Would you like to come with us to get ice-cream Toru?"

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey continued to hug him and looked at Lexi "its our friend" she said happily.
@Mayyflower
Mayyflower said:
Lexi stands there her eyes wide. "Oh wow, I'm Lexi, Harper's big sister" she says smiling.
Hiro smiles at Lexi hugging Kelsey into him. "Your Lexi? Kite has told me so much about you! He really likes you I heard." He said. "Hey Harper, I still owe you this." He said before he pecked Harper on the lips.

Daniel reaver]"Calm down missy we will handle this" they said before turning back to him with cold glares as thunder cracks In the sky "leave me alone" he said to them [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16519-mayyflower/ said:
@Mayyflower[/URL]
Navi glares at them. "What did he even do?" She asks

LunaCrosby said:
Zero grunted but his wounds healed quickly. He stared at the two creatures and took control of their minds, making them fight each other and eventually kill one another
Kite's wounds healed at almost the exact same speed. The two harpies fell into the water, defeated. "Is everyone ok?!" Kite hollered.

@Aeron

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira looked around in awe♅...
“ You've done a wonderful job~ ”

[/QUOTE]
"You seem to be praising the way I did my house." Asuka laughed as she set her things down on a nearby table."You can make yourself comfortable on the couch over there. I'm gonna go make your coffee." She said before trotting off into the kitchen.

Hiro smiles at Lexi hugging Kelsey into him. "Your Lexi? Kite has told me so much about you! He really likes you I heard." He said. "Hey Harper, I still owe you this." He said before he pecked Harper on the lips.
Harper blushed. Lexi smiled. "Where is kite and Yuto at anyways?" She asks

WeirdPrincess said:
Ulquiorra growled,"I can hear you, you know. I'm sitting right here!" He said, glaring at Celia. She laughed and waved her hand,"Oh hush. You'll live. So, now that we've established ourselves. Would you like to come with us to get ice-cream Toru?"
"Yeah sure I'll come" she said and smiled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back