• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
"Twins huh? Those seem to be common as well" she laughed.
"Yeah, we're pretty original if you ask me." Celia laughed as she pulled Ulquiorra to sit down next to her. His eyes widened and he fell face first."Damn it Cel!" He said before sitting up and looking at Toru. He stared at her for a while, his head tilted."Has anyone told you that you're pretty cute? For hanging out with this dork I mean."

TheRebelliousDragon said:
(Initiate battle sequence!)
Suddenly, a party of 5 harpies burst of the trees. They cackled as they flew towards them.

@LunaCrosby @Aeron
(I'm back for the time being!)

Ivory stopped and looked up hearing the laughter. "Guys? What are those?!" She yelled as she dove off the hippo and into the water, hoping to avoid them

shortyshot8 said:
Cam shook his head "Then why would you think something like that?" He asked her sadly
Farah sniffled,"Damn it Cam! I don't know! We usually have sex most of the time, but that doesn't mean I think your a monster. I don't know how to explain my thoughts alright!" She yelled before furiously wiping away her tears."Don't twist my words around."

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah sniffled,"Damn it Cam! I don't know! We usually have sex most of the time, but that doesn't mean I think your a monster. I don't know how to explain my thoughts alright!" She yelled before furiously wiping away her tears."Don't twist my words around."
Cam sighed "It's not that you think I'm a Monster.......It's that I think it" He said sadly

WeirdPrincess said:
"Yeah, we're pretty original if you ask me." Celia laughed as she pulled Ulquiorra to sit down next to her. His eyes widened and he fell face first."Damn it Cel!" He said before sitting up and looking at Toru. He stared at her for a while, his head tilted."Has anyone told you that you're pretty cute? For hanging out with this dork I mean."
"Me? Cute? No I highly doubt it" she says and shrugs.

shortyshot8 said:
Tatsumi blushed a bit more "Are you okay?" He asked her nervously
Jackson lays there looking up at the ceiling "Well that was......New" He said to himself
"I don't think so," she seductively purred, gently pinning him on the fountain. She bent down, whispering in his ear. "Probably hormones. You don't mind, do you? Plus, I had to admit somehow." She growled softly.

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]"I don't think so," she seductively purred, gently pinning him on the fountain. She bent down, whispering in his ear. "Probably hormones. You don't mind, do you? Plus, I had to admit somehow." She growled softly.

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi smirked "Looks like I can make this kitten purr" He said seductively

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira looked towards the same building as Asuka and spoke♅...

“ Wow, that really is close. You're lucky you live so close to good restaurants~ ”

[/QUOTE]
"I could have just came to my house to get everything for s'mores. Ah, oh well. Maybe next time." Asuka said with a shrug as they neared the building. She began to hum again as they walked up the steps and stood outside her door."Would you like to come in for coffee?" She asked, pulling her key out of her pocket.

Daniel reaver]"S-seal?" Mika asked neo curiously no understanding what she meant [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]

River slept there for about three hours before he woke up but didn't move fire his spot

@Piffy Queen
''basically taking away access to your transformation: Prophet, and you can only transform with our permission so you dont cause another slaughter as someone else''

Daniel reaver]"Hey snow" Thana said as she walked over sitting down and curlin up next to her with a sigh "you fell asleep here" she said to her as she looked twoards where annabel went knowing she was still laying there staring at the number [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16618-jennete/ said:
@Jennete[/URL]

@Jennete
Snow:*rubs her eyes and cuddles with Thana...seriously considering going back to bed*

LunaCrosby said:
"Me? Cute? No I highly doubt it" she says and shrugs.
Ulquiorra rolled his eyes and leaned back on his hands,"Whatever. If you don't believe me then fine. I know a cute girl when I see one." Celia nodded eagerly,"He's right! You're a very pretty girl Toru! I'm jealous of your looks."

WeirdPrincess said:
"I could have just came to my house to get everything for s'mores. Ah, oh well. Maybe next time." Asuka said with a shrug as they neared the building. She began to hum again as they walked up the steps and stood outside her door."Would you like to come in for coffee?" She asked, pulling her key out of her pocket.
...♅Akira blinked multiple times and spoke♅...

“ Uh, sure. I guess. ”

...♅He laughed lightly♅...

Aeron said:
(I'm back for the time being!)
Ivory stopped and looked up hearing the laughter. "Guys? What are those?!" She yelled as she dove off the hippo and into the water, hoping to avoid them
Kite was suddenly grabbed by one of them. "Gah! That ain't fair! I wasn't ready!" He pouted as he rose into the at. His hippos disappeared.

@LunaCrosby

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed "It's not that you think I'm a Monster.......It's that I think it" He said sadly
"Why would you think that!? You're not a monster. I don't care if you think that, I'm going to keep telling you that you're not." Farah growled as she looked him."If you were a monster, I wouldn't be here at all and neither would those two. You realized that right? If you didn't love me, I would be gone from this house and probably be somewhere else."

WeirdPrincess said:
Ulquiorra rolled his eyes and leaned back on his hands,"Whatever. If you don't believe me then fine. I know a cute girl when I see one." Celia nodded eagerly,"He's right! You're a very pretty girl Toru! I'm jealous of your looks."
"I-i can't be that pretty to where your jelouse" she said and covered her cheeks. "And rolling your eyes at me isn't very smart" she says.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Kite was suddenly grabbed by one of them. "Gah! That ain't fair! I wasn't ready!" He pouted as he rose into the at. His hippos disappeared.
@LunaCrosby
Zero enveloped the one who grabbed him in Hell fire, burning it to a crisp "you Ok?" He asks.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Why would you think that!? You're not a monster. I don't care if you think that, I'm going to keep telling you that you're not." Farah growled as she looked him."If you were a monster, I wouldn't be here at all and neither would those two. You realized that right? If you didn't love me, I would be gone from this house and probably be somewhere else."
Cam's eyes widened "N-No....There's no way....." He said fear flooding his voice before it changed to happiness as he hugged her "I'm sorry...."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira blinked multiple times and spoke♅...
“ Uh, sure. I guess. ”

...♅He laughed lightly♅...

[/QUOTE]
Asuka chuckled as she unlocked the door and held it open."After you!"

Daniel reaver]"Snow why is rain so...... Cold" she asked snow softly as she cuddled with her wanting to know why she would shoot down annabel like it didn't matter [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16618-jennete/ said:
@Jennete[/URL]
Snow: Well a couple weeks ago she was hell bent on destroying earth and me and everything I loved so I say she has warmed up a lot since then

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka chuckled as she unlocked the door and held it open."After you!"
...♅Akira smiled and walked into the house, soon being greeted by the interior. He spoke as he looked around♅...

“ This is a beautiful house you have, Asuki-chan~ ”

LunaCrosby said:
"I-i can't be that pretty to where your jelouse" she said and covered her cheeks. "And rolling your eyes at me isn't very smart" she says.

Zero enveloped the one who grabbed him in Hell fire, burning it to a crisp "you Ok?" He asks.
Kite nods. "I'm fine... What's their deal anyway?!" He exclaimed.

@Aeron

(4 of 5 harpies left)

shortyshot8 said:
Tatsumi smirked "Looks like I can make this kitten purr" He said seductively
"This isn't normally me," she purred. "So just make the most of it, alright?" Summer held him on the fountain, smiling fiercely. She pecked his cheeks passionately.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam's eyes widened "N-No....There's no way....." He said fear flooding his voice before it changed to happiness as he hugged her "I'm sorry...."
Farah smiled and hugged him back,"It's okay. I forgive you. You didn't do anything wrong."

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]"This isn't normally me," she purred. "So just make the most of it, alright?" Summer held him on the fountain, smiling fiercely. She pecked his cheeks passionately.

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi smiled "You are acting quite strange" He said nervously but blushing from the pecks

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah smiled and hugged him back,"It's okay. I forgive you. You didn't do anything wrong."
Cam gulped "I love you so much" He said a tear falling from his face

Users who are viewing this thread

Back