• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
"I-i can't be that pretty to where your jelouse" she said and covered her cheeks. "And rolling your eyes at me isn't very smart" she says.

Zero enveloped the one who grabbed him in Hell fire, burning it to a crisp "you Ok?" He asks.
"But you are! That's a good thing for you. I'm usually jealous of pretty girls and you're one of them. I still like you!" Celia said happily before nudging Ulquiorra. He huffed,"And why should I roll my eyes at you? What are you gonna do about it?"

shortyshot8 said:
Tatsumi smiled "You are acting quite strange" He said nervously but blushing from the pecks

Cam gulped "I love you so much" He said a tear falling from his face
"I love you too sweetie." Farah said as she gently wiped away his tears."Why are you crying? It's okay, you know that right?"

WeirdPrincess said:
"But you are! That's a good thing for you. I'm usually jealous of pretty girls and you're one of them. I still like you!" Celia said happily before nudging Ulquiorra. He huffed,"And why should I roll my eyes at you? What are you gonna do about it?"

"I love you too sweetie." Farah said as she gently wiped away his tears."Why are you crying? It's okay, you know that right?"
Cam shook his head "It's nothing at all" He said sadly

WeirdPrincess said:

"Thanks" she glanced at the boy "I'm capable of many things, the options are endless" she says.

Daniel reaver]He blushed but nodded to her as he looked away a little "I-i think we should go to class" he said as he made the storm stop [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16519-mayyflower/ said:
@Mayyflower[/URL]
Navi nods. "Yea lets go." She says "let's go" she says walking to class

shortyshot8 said:
Cam shook his head "It's nothing at all" He said sadly
"Now I'm worried. You sound really sad..." Farah said as she looked at him with a worried expression.

Daniel reaver]"She shot down annabel straight snow. She shot annabel down and pushed her away before even getting to know her" Thana said as she cuddled closer to snow [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16618-jennete/ said:
@Jennete[/URL]
Snow: Probably because she has feelings for someone else. Roman and I have been rooting for her and Jay *she giggles happily* She hasn't ever loved anyone since me for 1600 years

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Hiro was finally let out of his dorm. "Hmm... What to do?" He wondered as he wondered the halls.
@LunaCrosby @Mayyflower @anyone else >_<
Harper turned the corner and saw hiro and runs over to him. "Hey hiro we were just about to go see you" she says smiling

Rain:*sighs walking into Jay's dorm and kicks him to wake him up on the couch* I am hungover up.

@BlueHawk

Last edited by a moderator:
WeirdPrincess said:
"Now I'm worried. You sound really sad..." Farah said as she looked at him with a worried expression.
Cam made a fake smile "Everything is fine love" He said softly

LunaCrosby said:
"Thanks" she glanced at the boy "I'm capable of many things, the options are endless" she says.
Ulquiorra scoffed,"Yeah okay. Like I'm gonna believe that." He muttered before Celia hit him."Be nice! I'm gonna have dad beat you up later if you keep talking like that!" She said, wiggling a finger at him.

shortyshot8 said:
Tatsumi smiled "You are acting quite strange" He said nervously but blushing from the pecks

Cam gulped "I love you so much" He said a tear falling from his face
"You don't like it?" Summer stopped, reaching off her 'boyfriend' and sitting with her arms between her legs and her lowered.

Daniel reaver]He nodded then started to walk with her looking around and accdentlaly tripping bumping into the back of her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16519-mayyflower/ said:
@Mayyflower[/URL]
Navi bolts forward by him bumping into her. "Are you okay" she asks

shortyshot8 said:
Cam made a fake smile "Everything is fine love" He said softly
Farah tilted her head,"If you say so..." She muttered, unsure if everything really was okay. She plastered on a smile before turning around,"I'm super hungry, so I'm going to go eat some food."

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]"You don't like it?" Summer stopped, reaching off her 'boyfriend' and sitting with her arms between her legs and her lowered.

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi waved his hands "No no no! It's fine just you seem to be different" He said softly before kissing her on the cheek

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey spotted Hiro and got a dorky grin, she ran over and hugged him "hi!" She said happily.
Lexi approached them "you girls can't run off like that" she says before noticing hiro. "Oh who is this?" She asks @TheRebelliousDragon

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled and walked into the house, soon being greeted by the interior. He spoke as he looked around♅...
“ This is a beautiful house you have, Asuki-chan~ ”

[/QUOTE]
"Thank you! I bought this a while ago and had to redecorate everything in here because the interior before was down right awful." Asuka said as she walked in and closed the door behind herself.

WeirdPrincess said:
Ulquiorra scoffed,"Yeah okay. Like I'm gonna believe that." He muttered before Celia hit him."Be nice! I'm gonna have dad beat you up later if you keep talking like that!" She said, wiggling a finger at him.
"That sounds...fun" she said and laughed.

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey spotted Hiro and got a dorky grin, she ran over and hugged him "hi!" She said happily.
Mayyflower said:
Lexi approached them "you girls can't run off like that" she says before noticing hiro. "Oh who is this?" She asks @TheRebelliousDragon
Hiro blushed. "Aww, stop that Kelsey!" He laughed. He then looked up at Lexi. "I'm Yuto's and Kite's little brother! I'm Hiro!" He said.

Daniel reaver]Thana sighed "yeah" she said softly to her before cuddling snow more [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16618-jennete/ said:
@Jennete[/URL]

He rubbed his head and nodded before blushing and staring at her

@Mayyflower
Navi smiled. "Okay good" she says as she starts walking home again

Users who are viewing this thread

Back