• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]
Summer edged nearer. Soon, their mouths were not even inches apart. She brushed her pink lips against his, his heavy breath tickling her chin and nose. "Make the first move," she whispered, not daring to push in. At this particular moment, ladies first wasn't put into action.

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi blushed more before kissing her lips softly not wanting to stop

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Aria laughs "I have 3 hearts loving you... I doubt it" She smiles, kissing him on the lips, not wanting to stop

[/QUOTE]
Jackson smiled kissing her back softly while thinking "Never did I think I could do something like this"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira stood up and placed the money for the food onto the table. He held his hand out to Asuka and spoke, smiling lightly♅...
“ Alright, let's go. ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka smiled softly and took his hand before leaving the restaurant. She hummed as they walked, unknowing swinging their arms."Akki-san is my favorite person. Just wanted you to know that." She said happily as she looked over at him.

Daniel reaver]Annabel frowned more as she stared down at the number not wanting her to leave before she stood up and silently walked to her room closing the door behind her "why did I ever think I could get her to love me" she mumbled as she layed down on her bed and stared at the phone number as Thana sighed "nice going rain that probably hurt her more that all you sarcastic ness ever would" Thana mumblrd to her self before picking up hers and hayate plate and bringing them to the sink [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
Snow:*wakes up slowly yawning and sits up rubbing her eyes looking around, forgetting where she was* Roman?

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka smiled softly and took his hand before leaving the restaurant. She hummed as they walked, unknowing swinging their arms."Akki-san is my favorite person. Just wanted you to know that." She said happily as she looked over at him.
...♅Akira blushed lightly and replied as the continued to walk♅...

“ You're my favourite too, Asuki-chan~ ”

shortyshot8 said:

Jackson smiled kissing her back softly while thinking "Never did I think I could do something like this"
As she pecked his lips, but teasingly only the tips, she smiled. "I've been wanting to tell you think for days..." She breathed, her arm suddenly hanging down his back as she gently nuzzled his cheek. "...I love you..."

LunaCrosby said:
"Yeah right, so you two know eachother?" She asks
"We're twins." They said together as they looked at Toru. "So we annoy each other to know end. It's fun though!" Celia laughed.

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]As she pecked his lips, but teasingly only the tips, she smiled. "I've been wanting to tell you think for days..." She breathed, her arm suddenly hanging down his back as she gently nuzzled his cheek. "...I love you..."

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi went wide eyed "I-I love you too....Summer" He said softly while blushing

shortyshot8 said:

Aria smiles. "Shall we" She whispers, slowly pulling off her top.

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson smirked "I love you more" He said before looking into her eyes

Cam laughed a little "My mind isn't only filled with sex love" He said with a wink
Farah blushed and looked away,"I know. I saw that. I don't know why I think you always have that on your mind."

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Aria smiles. "Shall we" She whispers, slowly pulling off her top.

[/QUOTE]
Jackson blushed "Ye-Yeah let's" He said softly to her while at the same time thinking "Here goes nothing!" (FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADE)

"Hey snow" Thana said as she walked over sitting down and curlin up next to her with a sigh "you fell asleep here" she said to her as she looked twoards where annabel went knowing she was still laying there staring at the number

@Jennete

@Jennete

Last edited by a moderator:
WeirdPrincess said:
Farah blushed and looked away,"I know. I saw that. I don't know why I think you always have that on your mind."
Cam sighed "Because you think of me as a Monster who feeds off of sexual activity not a man who can actually love" He said sadly

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira blushed lightly and replied as the continued to walk♅...
“ You're my favourite too, Asuki-chan~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka laughed,"That's good to hear. I thought I would have to be worried for a second." She said as looked around. She spotted her house in the distance and pouted."Darn...I didn't realize I lived that close."

shortyshot8 said:
Tatsumi went wide eyed "I-I love you too....Summer" He said softly while blushing
Her top lip brushes against his bottom, "A-aha..." Her black ears pinned to her head, and her long, jet-black tail curled in a spiral.

WeirdPrincess said:
"We're twins." They said together as they looked at Toru. "So we annoy each other to know end. It's fun though!" Celia laughed.
"Twins huh? Those seem to be common as well" she laughed.

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson blushed "Ye-Yeah let's" He said softly to her while at the same time thinking "Here goes nothing!" (FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADE)
Aria sleeps with her head on Jacksons chest. Her breathing is slow.

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]Her top lip brushes against his bottom, "A-aha..." Her black ears pinned to her head, and her long, jet-black tail curled in a spiral.

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi blushed a bit more "Are you okay?" He asked her nervously

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Aria sleeps with her head on Jacksons chest. Her breathing is slow.

[/QUOTE]
Jackson lays there looking up at the ceiling "Well that was......New" He said to himself

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed "Because you think of me as a Monster who feeds off of sexual activity not a man who can actually love" He said sadly
Farah blinked before her eyes widened,"No! That's not it at all! Don't say that about yourself. You're not some monster who can't love anyone. You love me and the kids and whoever else you talk to or have a close relationship with. I would never think that about you!" She exclaimed, holding his face in her hands.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka laughed,"That's good to hear. I thought I would have to be worried for a second." She said as looked around. She spotted her house in the distance and pouted."Darn...I didn't realize I lived that close."
...♅Akira looked towards the same building as Asuka and spoke♅...

“ Wow, that really is close. You're lucky you live so close to good restaurants~ ”

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah blinked before her eyes widened,"No! That's not it at all! Don't say that about yourself. You're not some monster who can't love anyone. You love me and the kids and whoever else you talk to or have a close relationship with. I would never think that about you!" She exclaimed, holding his face in her hands.
Cam shook his head "Then why would you think something like that?" He asked her sadly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back