• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

//So tempted for her to start singing "Please don't shut me out again, please don't slam the door, you don't have to keep your distance anymore!" (Frozen, First Time In Forever relapse) And they should have a sing-off, definitely. @shortyshot8

WeirdPrincess said:
"Well maybe I'll sit and relax with you." Celia said as she sat next to the girl."What's your name? I'm Celia."
Toru smiled at the name "Celia seems to be a common name, I'm Toru" she says.

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]"Tatsumi," she stated, a bit firmer. "L-look at me..."

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi looked up a little embarrassed as he looked at her while thinking "Oh my god did she hear me?"

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed not really knowing "I don't know" He stated
"Well aren't you helpful," Farah mumbled as she walked over to him."Does your brain not think off much besides sex? I'm awfully curious as to what goes on inside your head."

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka had eaten most of her food before she was done. She yawned and rested her chin in the palm of her hands as she watched Akira."Thanks for the food and everything today. It was all really fun and spectacular!"
...♅Akira finished his ramen and smiled at Asuka. He replied♅...

“ It's my pleasure, Asuki-chan~. Would you like me to walk you home? ”

WeirdPrincess said:
"Well aren't you helpful," Farah mumbled as she walked over to him."Does your brain not think off much besides sex? I'm awfully curious as to what goes on inside your head."
Cam sighed "Then go ahead and look" He said giving her the power to see inside his mind

shortyshot8 said:
Tatsumi looked up a little embarrassed as he looked at her while thinking "Oh my god did she hear me?"
She settled beside him, her hands trembling against her lap. Her body was tilted towards his, and they were sitting inches apart, faces just under a meter from each other. "Tats..." Summer began, taking a breath inwards. "A-a-a..."

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson blushed a little before kissing her neck a few times "Is that so?" He asked before kissing her neck again
"Y-yes" She says softly, trying to hold back a moan. "I... Love... You" she says, breathing heavy.

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]//So tempted for her to start singing "Please don't shut me out again, please don't slam the door, you don't have to keep your distance anymore!" (Frozen, First Time In Forever relapse) And they should have a sing-off, definitely. @shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
So, Shorty, about this? :P

LunaCrosby said:
Toru smiled at the name "Celia seems to be a common name, I'm Toru" she says.
"It's nice to meet you Toru! And I didn't know my name was common. I was name that by-" Celia started before a hand was slapped over her mouth. Ulquiorra sighed,"You're so careless. I swear." He looked down at Toru and raised an eyebrow."Who are you?"

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]
She settled beside him, her hands trembling against her lap. Her body was tilted towards his, and they were sitting inches apart, faces just under a meter from each other. "Tats..." Summer began, taking a breath inwards. "A-a-a..."

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi blushed a little "A-Are you okay?" He asked her nervously

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]"Y-yes" She says softly, trying to hold back a moan. "I... Love... You" she says, breathing heavy.

[/QUOTE]
Jackson smiled "There is no need to hold back on me" He said before kissing her neck more

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]So, Shorty, about this? :P

[/QUOTE]
(FUCK NO xD Maybe they can go out for karaoke xD )

WeirdPrincess said:
"It's nice to meet you Toru! And I didn't know my name was common. I was name that by-" Celia started before a hand was slapped over her mouth. Ulquiorra sighed,"You're so careless. I swear." He looked down at Toru and raised an eyebrow."Who are you?"
"Toru.. and you?" She says while raising an eyebrow.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira finished his ramen and smiled at Asuka. He replied♅...
“ It's my pleasure, Asuki-chan~. Would you like me to walk you home? ”

[/QUOTE]
"Mm...yeah. It's pretty late and I'm super tired." Asuka said as she stood up and stretched.

LunaCrosby said:
"Toru.. and you?" She says while raising an eyebrow.
"Ulquiorra. What are you doing with this brat?" Ulqui asked as he motioned his head to Celia. She frowned and bit his hand."I'm not a brat! And I just met her, Toru's my friend. Right?" She asked as she looked at her.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Mm...yeah. It's pretty late and I'm super tired." Asuka said as she stood up and stretched.
...♅Akira stood up and placed the money for the food onto the table. He held his hand out to Asuka and spoke, smiling lightly♅...

“ Alright, let's go. ”

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson smiled "There is no need to hold back on me" He said before kissing her neck more

"F-fine" She screams, almost erupting into a moan. "I... Love you so much" She says, throwing her arms around Jackson.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Ulquiorra. What are you doing with this brat?" Ulqui asked as he motioned his head to Celia. She frowned and bit his hand."I'm not a brat! And I just met her, Toru's my friend. Right?" She asked as she looked at her.
"Yeah right, so you two know eachother?" She asks

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed "Then go ahead and look" He said giving her the power to see inside his mind
"Ooh! This is pretty fun." Farah laughed as she looked inside before blushing at some things and frowning at others. She stopped and poked him,"Well, that's enough of that. There was a lot of things in there that wasn't just about sex, so I'm happy!"

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]
"F-fine" She screams, almost erupting into a moan. "I... Love you so much" She says, throwing her arms around Jackson.

[/QUOTE]
Jackson smirked "I love you more" He said before looking into her eyes

WeirdPrincess said:
"Ooh! This is pretty fun." Farah laughed as she looked inside before blushing at some things and frowning at others. She stopped and poked him,"Well, that's enough of that. There was a lot of things in there that wasn't just about sex, so I'm happy!"
Cam laughed a little "My mind isn't only filled with sex love" He said with a wink

shortyshot8 said:

Summer edged nearer. Soon, their mouths were not even inches apart. She brushed her pink lips against his, his heavy breath tickling her chin and nose. "Make the first move," she whispered, not daring to push in. At this particular moment, ladies first wasn't put into action.

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson smirked "I love you more" He said before looking into her eyes
Aria laughs "I have 3 hearts loving you... I doubt it" She smiles, kissing him on the lips, not wanting to stop

Users who are viewing this thread

Back