• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
"I love you too!" Farah sang as they finally got to the room. She looked over at the pool table and pointed a finger to it,"Let's play that. I've never played it before so you should teach me."
Cam nodded as he explained the rules of pool to her (I am not going to go through all of that crap xD )

Over wiped the tear away before it could leave her eye then left his hand on her cheek "your back again" he said softly to her as he pulled her into him and held her there "and im never letting go" ha said to her

@Piffy Queen

WeirdPrincess said:
"I love you too!" Farah sang as they finally got to the room. She looked over at the pool table and pointed a finger to it,"Let's play that. I've never played it before so you should teach me."

(I can! I have Ulquiorra and Celia free)
(I'll take either,Torus in the park)

TheRebelliousDragon said:
(Ehh... I feel like starting a battle sequence... >_<)
@LunaCrosby
(Hmmm....)

shortyshot8 said:
Cam nodded as he explained the rules of pool to her (I am not going to go through all of that crap xD )
"Got it! So are you stripes or solids?" Farah asked, picking up a pool stick before she arranged the balls into a triangle.

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Aria releases a small moan before she slowly leads them to her bed.

[/QUOTE]
Jackson blushed a little before pulling out of the kiss "I-Is this really okay with you?" He asked her nervously

WeirdPrincess said:
"Got it! So are you stripes or solids?" Farah asked, picking up a pool stick before she arranged the balls into a triangle.
Cam smirked "Stripes" He said happily to her

(( I'm freeing all my characters except Hayate and Han ))

Roman - At home

Yamada - Anywhere having to do with the school

Taylor - Somewhere being a jerk or the courtyard

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson blushed a little before pulling out of the kiss "I-Is this really okay with you?" He asked her nervously

Farah rolled her eyes before positioning her cue stick towards the white ball as she leaned over the table. She hit it and the rest of the shot off in different directions."Darn...I didn't get any in." She pouted as she straightened up.

Daniel reaver]He blushed more "s-so about the name" he said quietly to navi as he looked away turning his music down enough to be able to hear her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16519-mayyflower/ said:
@Mayyflower[/URL]

River frowned "how long will it be till its 100% silver" he asked him

@Piffy Queen
"Tell me about yourself, then we will know what name fits you the most." She says glancing at him

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey hopped up and nodded "Yup!" She said happily.
Toru smiled "ill be here" she says.
(Sorry I had to climb in my friends window so we could come in )

"Alright let's go. I'll bring her back later" she says to Toru .

Celia walked through the park and whistled, her hunger now gone and her eyes back to normal. She spotted someone and waved,"Hey! You with the hair!" She called out to the girl. @LunaCrosby

WeirdPrincess said:
"Ramen is the best! I could eat this all day!" Asuka said happily before finishing off her food. She pouted and looked at the empty bowl,"Well darn. Guess I ate it to quickly."
...♅Akira refilled the bowl and spoke, smiling♅...

“ There ya go~ ”

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah rolled her eyes before positioning her cue stick towards the white ball as she leaned over the table. She hit it and the rest of the shot off in different directions."Darn...I didn't get any in." She pouted as she straightened up.
Cam smirked as he hit the ball with the cue stick making them all go in "Oops.......Too good for my own good"

Daniel reaver]"W-well" he said as he tryed to think about it "I don't know what I am" he mumbled as he thought [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16519-mayyflower/ said:
@Mayyflower[/URL]
"Well we will just have to figure that out" she said smiling

shortyshot8 said:

Aria smirks, "What do you think" She says before tripping walking backwards onto her bed.

Daniel reaver]Thana sighed as a portal opened up next to rain. "You could at least say good bye to her" Thana said to rain as annbel tiredly sat up her first thought was rain as she smiled the frowned remembering what she had said to her last night about not loving her as she didn't notice rain was still there "why did I think.." Annabel said quietly [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16618-jennete/ said:
@Jennete[/URL]
Rain:*sighs and sits by Annabel and looks her in the eye* Now look cuty, I am a bitch. I'm mean and sarcastic and yes I do swing both ways but I do not love either. I have never been in a relationship and I do not care to make one if I can't even get along with myself..which is passed out mumbling Snow over there. You are adorable, you will find someone awesome, but I am not the right person for you because I would break your feelings in half and make you cry with how mean i am. Goodbye sexy, I'll give you my number but I think you would be better off without me sarcastically ruining your life *she smiles a little and gives her her number before standing and hoping in the portal*

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Aria smirks, "What do you think" She says before tripping walking backwards onto her bed.

[/QUOTE]
Jackson falls ontop of her "I don't care if you are Angel or Dove or Aria.....I still love you" He said leaning his head to her neck

Users who are viewing this thread

Back