• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nexia lifts her hand to his cheek and wipes away the tears. "It's not your fault... I'm surprised you're still here" She speaks softly, a small smile on her face.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed and began eating his food. He spoke♅...

“ I know right? I love ramen! ”

[/QUOTE]
"Ramen is the best! I could eat this all day!" Asuka said happily before finishing off her food. She pouted and looked at the empty bowl,"Well darn. Guess I ate it to quickly."

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Kite came out of the trees in his swim trunks as he jumped into the lake. "Cannonball!!!" He hollered as he splashed both Ivory and Zero.
@LunaCrosby @Aeron
Ivory squealed and dove under water again, her eyes flashing green as she zoomed around the lake, laughing the whole time.

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Aria tilts her head "What do you mean" She asks honestly. She pecks him on the lips happily

[/QUOTE]
Jackson blushed a little "T-Too much....Lust" He said nervously but honest

WeirdPrincess said:
"You're acting pretty strange...are you sure nothing's wrong?" Farah asked with a small frown on her face.
Cam smiled "Nothing at all love" He said happily

Thana sighed as a portal opened up next to rain. "You could at least say good bye to her" Thana said to rain as annbel tiredly sat up her first thought was rain as she smiled the frowned remembering what she had said to her last night about not loving her as she didn't notice rain was still there "why did I think.." Annabel said quietly

@Jennete

Daniel reaver]Thana sighed "that's cold rain" Thana said frankly to her before she looked at annabel who started to hug the sleeping back where rain just was "it's your fault you know. Leading her on like that. She hasent been able to find love in at least a hundred years. She'd even settle for fake love if she had to" Thana said as she sat with hayate and ate "we went to a teenage dance club then dropped nissa off at home before going out for drink and shopping" she said to hayate as annabel started to wake [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
"Sounds like a blast." Hayate nodded as he finished his breakfast. "

shortyshot8 said:
Farah shrugged and nodded,"Alright then. Where are the kids?"

Aeron said:
Ivory squealed and dove under water again, her eyes flashing green as she zoomed around the lake, laughing the whole time.
Kite laughed as hippos lifted him out of the water. "The fun has just begun!" He said as he splashed into the water again.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed "Out and about" He said honestly to her before kissing her cheek
Farah giggled and leaned up, kissing him before pulling away."Then we can have fun before they come back right?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah giggled and leaned up, kissing him before pulling away."Then we can have fun before they come back right?"
Cam chuckled "Yeah anything you want love" He said happily

shortyshot8 said:
"Oh? Is that so" She asks, a small devious smile appears on her face. She kisses Jackson on the lips, and keeps her lips there.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam chuckled "Yeah anything you want love" He said happily
"Yay! Let's go to the game room, I wanna play some of those before they make me make them food." Farah said happily as she grabbed his hand and pulled him towards the room.

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]"Oh? Is that so" She asks, a small devious smile appears on her face. She kisses Jackson on the lips, and keeps her lips there.

[/QUOTE]
Jackson blushed before submitting and sliding his hands down her back slowly but gently

WeirdPrincess said:
"Yay! Let's go to the game room, I wanna play some of those before they make me make them food." Farah said happily as she grabbed his hand and pulled him towards the room.
Cam smiled as they went to the room "I love you" He said softly

River took her hand in his the. Kissed her "because you are not a monster. A monster wouldn't have saved a weak human. And why are you in love with me a weak powerless human" he said before kissing her again

@Piffy Queen

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson blushed before submitting and sliding his hands down her back slowly but gently

Aria deepens the kiss on her end, throwing her arms around his waist.

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Aria deepens the kiss on her end, throwing her arms around his waist.

[/QUOTE]
Jackson deepened the kiss as well kissing her as if he never wanted to be without her

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Kite laughed as hippos lifted him out of the water. "The fun has just begun!" He said as he splashed into the water again.
Ivory hopped onto one of then hippos as they swam (gtg!)

shortyshot8 said:

"I love you too!" Farah sang as they finally got to the room. She looked over at the pool table and pointed a finger to it,"Let's play that. I've never played it before so you should teach me."

LunaCrosby said:
(Anyone free to interact with Toru?)
(I can! I have Ulquiorra and Celia free)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back