• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Daniel reaver]Annabel had rolled over in her sleep so she was facing rain with her arms around rains hips holding her close in her sleep Thana stood there in the kitchen making brekfast for every one stilll wearing what she was last night [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
Rain:*smirks and cuddles back with Annabel whispering* Looks like someone is a cuddle bug hmmm

Snow:*still passed out... she is a light weight*

Roman said:
Hayate walked into the kitchen, yawning. He was fully aware, unlike last night he was to tired to notice anything. "Hey Thana... Nice outfit." He said reaching into the fridge. His eyes then widened as he turned around and took a closer look at Thana again, "Nice outfit..."

(( Well, I have Taylor. Where is he? ))
(In the forest with Rubin tracking down a monster :D )

River got up and walked over smiling a happy releived smile as he looked at nexia then slowly took her in his arms "thank you" he said quietly as he walked back over to the bed and layed her down

@Piffy Queen

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson sighed "Well I guess I could do that........Or I could live my dream" He said with a wink
The twins roll their eyes "Maybe another time" They smile before both saying "Zodiac Gemini" The flash happens and Aria appears

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]The twins roll their eyes "Maybe another time" They smile before both saying "Zodiac Gemini" The flash happens and Aria appears

[/QUOTE]
Jackson chuckled a little before hugging Aria "My life is so strange" He said jokingly

Aeron said:
Ivory sneaked under water and splashed out right in front of Zero, completley drenching him in water. "Surprise!" She yelled, raising her hands in excitement.
Zeros eyes widened and he just, stepping I to the water "I'm already wet anyways.." he says.

Aeron said:
(In the forest with Rubin tracking down a monster :D )
(( Alright. ))

Daniel reaver]Thana giggled and nodded "yeah baby" she said softly before kissing him deeply then going back to making brekfast [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
Hayate smiled and sat down, "Glad you all had fun, I barely slept because of all the noise."

"Well it's your fault for having good hearing our room on the other side of the castle from here" Thana said as she set down in his lap and kissed his cheek as she set two plates in front of him and her

@Roman

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and watched Asuka light the candle. He spoke, smiling widely♅...

“ That would be great, Asuka-chan~ ”

[/QUOTE]
"Great! I can do it when we get back to the tent, but I might fall asleep doing one." Asuka said as she leaned against the table."I wonder what everyone is doing right now..." She whispered as the waiter had returned to them with their food. They graciously set it down in front of them before bowing and leaving. Asuka happily ate her food,"This is so good. I wish I could just eat all day."

Daniel reaver]"Well it's your fault for having good hearing our room on the other side of the castle from here" Thana said as she set down in his lap and kissed his cheek as she set two plates in front of him and her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
"Can't blame a guy for his awesome hearing." Hayate joked as he began eating. "So, what did you girls do last night before coming here and forcing me into a pillow fight?" He asked.

Daniel reaver]Annabel cuddled up with rain more nuzzling her neck in her sleep as she dreamed good dreams some of them actually about rain as she slept with her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16618-jennete/ said:
@Jennete[/URL]
((And it's that time boys and girls for Rain to piss people off and exit like a boss))

Rain:*sighs and gets up, wriggling out of the maids arms and stretches before snapping her fingers and putting on clothes* Aww you were going to make breakfast. Sweet but we don't eat the human food here. It tastes like crap, so I'm going to head on out, tell the Maid I had fun and that she should stop dreaming of me, because I will not be seeing her again *makes a peace sign and heads for the door*

shortyshot8 said:
Cam nodded "I love you Farah" He said softly before kissing her again
Farah pulled away again and put a hand on his chest."Geez, what's up with you being so lovey dovey right now. Did something happen?" She asked, tilting her head.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Great! I can do it when we get back to the tent, but I might fall asleep doing one." Asuka said as she leaned against the table."I wonder what everyone is doing right now..." She whispered as the waiter had returned to them with their food. They graciously set it down in front of them before bowing and leaving. Asuka happily ate her food,"This is so good. I wish I could just eat all day."
...♅Akira laughed and began eating his food. He spoke♅...

“ I know right? I love ramen! ”

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah pulled away again and put a hand on his chest."Geez, what's up with you being so lovey dovey right now. Did something happen?" She asked, tilting her head.
Cam sighed "Nothing I just realised that we should spend as much time together as we can" He said not going to tell her what was going on

Thana sighed "that's cold rain" Thana said frankly to her before she looked at annabel who started to hug the sleeping back where rain just was "it's your fault you know. Leading her on like that. She hasent been able to find love in at least a hundred years. She'd even settle for fake love if she had to" Thana said as she sat with hayate and ate "we went to a teenage dance club then dropped nissa off at home before going out for drink and shopping" she said to hayate as annabel started to wake

@Roman

@Jennete

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]"We know" She laughs before kissing him on the lips

[/QUOTE]
Jackson kissed her back for a while as his body began to get hot again before pulling away "I-I'm about to lose control is this keeps up"

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed "Nothing I just realised that we should spend as much time together as we can" He said not going to tell her what was going on
"You're acting pretty strange...are you sure nothing's wrong?" Farah asked with a small frown on her face.

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson kissed her back for a while as his body began to get hot again before pulling away "I-I'm about to lose control is this keeps up"
Aria tilts her head "What do you mean" She asks honestly. She pecks him on the lips happily

Daniel reaver]Thana sighed "that's cold rain" Thana said frankly to her before she looked at annabel who started to hug the sleeping back where rain just was "it's your fault you know. Leading her on like that. She hasent been able to find love in at least a hundred years. She'd even settle for fake love if she had to" Thana said as she sat with hayate and ate "we went to a teenage dance club then dropped nissa off at home before going out for drink and shopping" she said to hayate as annabel started to wake [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
((aghhh guilt trip))

Rain:*waves her hand in a half wave and leaves, looking around and remembers she is in oblivion before she comes back inside..* How do I get home?

Snow:*sighs a happy face on her as she mumbles something about 5 kids and Roman*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back