• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen](I'm awake!)
Aria lets out a small moan before kissing Jackson again

[/QUOTE]
Jackson's body began to heat up as he kissed her aggressively before pulling away "I think it's clear but I love you"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled and looked out at the stars, rearranging them to say Asuka. He laughed lightly and replied♅...
“ Yeah, I know how you feel. It's surprising that I'm not even tired yet. ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka gasped and her smile widened before turning back Akira."That was so cool! How did you do that?" She asked before taking out her camera and taking a picture of it."It's really cute that it says my name. You have amazing powers, Akki-san."

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson's body began to heat up as he kissed her aggressively before pulling away "I think it's clear but I love you"
Aria smiles at him. "You already know how I feel" She says before going back into the kiss.

Aeron said:
Ivory flew up and landed right where his hair and forhead met, sitting down. "No, I don't think so...I'm actually not sure what it's like to like someone..." Ivory blushed in embarresment as she rubbed the back of her head.
Kite nods and smiles. "Heh... I guess when you start liking someone... You just KNOW." He said. "We're getting close to our first stop." He said as he looked to a large lake that was coming into view. "We'll camp on the edge of the lake!"

@LunaCrosby

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Aria smiles at him. "You already know how I feel" She says before going back into the kiss.

[/QUOTE]
Jackson smirked as he kissed her softly thinking "Best kiss ever!"

shortyshot8 said:
Cam frowned "You disappoint me boy" He said before making his claws extend into his neck
Ulquiorra cried out in pain,"The first of many." He breathes heavily before ripping his claws out and kicking him away.

The Locket flashes. almost 90% of it was silver and a small speck of gold appeared in the center.

Noah appears near River. "I have 2 things to tell you. and one requires your decision, so listen up"

@Daniel reaver

WeirdPrincess said:
Ulquiorra cried out in pain,"The first of many." He breathes heavily before ripping his claws out and kicking him away.
Cam grunted a little "You are testing my patience!" He yelled slamming his tail into him

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson smirked as he kissed her softly thinking "Best kiss ever!"
Aria pulled away. "Wanna head back to my dorm? Nothing we can really do here" She asks, pulling her hair out of her face.

Daniel reaver]He blushed a little "r-really" he asked as te tornado and wind stopped only leaving the rain and lightning storm [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16519-mayyflower/ said:
@Mayyflower[/URL]
Navi smiled. "I do" she says looking at him

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Aria pulled away. "Wanna head back to my dorm? Nothing we can really do here" She asks, pulling her hair out of her face.

[/QUOTE]
Jackson smiled warmly "Only if you want to" He said to her while gazing into her eyes

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Kite nods and smiles. "Heh... I guess when you start liking someone... You just KNOW." He said. "We're getting close to our first stop." He said as he looked to a large lake that was coming into view. "We'll camp on the edge of the lake!"
@LunaCrosby
"Oh...well, I'll keep an eye out for that." Ivory smiled as the lake came into view. "Kite, Zero, does that have salt water?" She said, a bit nervous as she flew off his head and grew into full size. @LunaCrosby

Noah sighs, "Make that 3 things. Dude you look aweful, I would clean yourself up before she comes back just saying" He chuckles a little before pulling a serious face. "As you can see,the locket is almost all silver. I can bring her back now, but the chances of the darkness growing again are high. You can decided if you want her back now, or when the locket is 100% Silver"

@Daniel reaver

shortyshot8 said:
Cam grunted a little "You are testing my patience!" He yelled slamming his tail into him
Ulquiorra flew back and slammed into a wall. He groaned again and slumped to the floor,"Fuck you. I do something you don't like and you go crazy." He said as he looked up and stared at him.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka gasped and her smile widened before turning back Akira."That was so cool! How did you do that?" She asked before taking out her camera and taking a picture of it."It's really cute that it says my name. You have amazing powers, Akki-san."
...♅Akira laughed lightly as Asuka took the picture. He replied as the stars returned to their original positions♅...

“ I can use my powers in many ways, I made multiple suns closer together so that it spells your name. They're pretty unique, I suppose. ”

Lexi walked over to toru's dorm with Harper and knocked before just walking in. "Sorry Only normal people knock and wait but I'm not normal." She says laughing "anyways are you ready Kelsey?" She asks @LunaCrosby

WeirdPrincess said:
Ulquiorra flew back and slammed into a wall. He groaned again and slumped to the floor,"Fuck you. I do something you don't like and you go crazy." He said as he looked up and stared at him.
Cam frowned "You think you can just treat me like trash?" He asked him

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson smiled warmly "Only if you want to" He said to her while gazing into her eyes
Aria smiles "Alrighty then" She smiles, managing to slip out from between Jackson and the wall. She takes his hand and starts walking. 'Bow chicka bow bow. Real mature sis. real mature!'

Noah sighed, "At least another 2 days, the last bit of darkness is always the hardest to remove, being it was there the longest"

@Daniel reaver

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]
Aria smiles "Alrighty then" She smiles, managing to slip out from between Jackson and the wall. She takes his hand and starts walking. 'Bow chicka bow bow. Real mature sis. real mature!'

[/QUOTE]
Jackson smiled as he followed her while thinking "Those two girls are so strange"

Aeron said:
"Oh...well, I'll keep an eye out for that." Ivory smiled as the lake came into view. "Kite, Zero, does that have salt water?" She said, a bit nervous as she flew off his head and grew into full size. @LunaCrosby
Kite shook his head. "It's fresh water, you want to go for a swim?" He asked.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam frowned "You think you can just treat me like trash?" He asked him
"I never said that. I'm just not that fond of you." Ulquiorra said as he chuckled.

WeirdPrincess said:
"I never said that. I'm just not that fond of you." Ulquiorra said as he chuckled.
Cam began to walk away "Whatever" He stated before vanishing "Where are you? Farah?"

Mayyflower said:
Lexi walked over to toru's dorm with Harper and knocked before just walking in. "Sorry Only normal people knock and wait but I'm not normal." She says laughing "anyways are you ready Kelsey?" She asks @LunaCrosby
Kelsey hopped up and nodded "Yup!" She said happily.

Toru smiled "ill be here" she says.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back