• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
"Sometimes. If I'm really board and not eating anything." Asuka said,"I heard their was this game that involve a pocky stick, I think it was called. And two people play and they try to eat it I guess. I'm not sure what the objective is, but have you ever played that?"

Ulquiorra appeared next to him and frowned,"You guys have been gone for a long time. Where's Cel?" He asked, looking around.
Cam laughed nervously "Please don't go looking for her" He said nervously

shortyshot8 said:
Cam laughed nervously "Please don't go looking for her" He said nervously
Ulquiorra's face hardened as he glared at Cam."What did you do? Where is she?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Ulquiorra's face hardened as he glared at Cam."What did you do? Where is she?"
Cam sighed as he gripped his shoulders "She is insanely hungry like the state that I was in DON'T look for her"

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed as he gripped his shoulders "She is insanely hungry like the state that I was in DON'T look for her"
"Fuck! Already? I thought she would have been quicker than that!" Ulqui exclaimed as he threw his hands up in the air.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Sometimes. If I'm really board and not eating anything." Asuka said,"I heard their was this game that involve a pocky stick, I think it was called. And two people play and they try to eat it I guess. I'm not sure what the objective is, but have you ever played that?"
...♅Akira laughed lightly and spoke♅...

“ I can't say I have. However I do know that two people put the same pocky stick into their mouths and bite off pieces until their lips touch. Whoever breaks the kiss first loses. ”

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair smiled and grabbed her hand before they walked over to the swings."So, about your sister. Do you guys hang out sometimes? And do you like the same things?"
Lexi smiled a little. "Sometimes but I always ditch her to do my own thing" she says

WeirdPrincess said:
"Fuck! Already? I thought she would have been quicker than that!" Ulqui exclaimed as he threw his hands up in the air.
Cam sighed "Watch your mouth" He said with a death glare at him

Daniel reaver]He blushed more wondering why she was so happy to help him. "A-so" he mumbled as the drizzle started up again around the school [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16519-mayyflower/ said:
@Mayyflower[/URL]
"Is this your doing" she asks holding her hands out to feel the rain.

Daniel reaver]He blushed more wondering why she was so happy to help him. "A-so" he mumbled as the drizzle started up again around the school [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16519-mayyflower/ said:
@Mayyflower[/URL]
"Is this your doing" she asks holding her hands out to feel the rain.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and spoke♅...
“ I can't say I have. However I do know that two people put the same pocky stick into their mouths and bite off pieces until their lips touch. Whoever breaks the kiss first loses. ”

[/QUOTE]
"So that's what you have to do! I always thought it was just eating free food." Asuka laughed as she rubbed the back on her head."I wanna play! If I get a sweet treat out of it, I'll play the game all day." She said happily.

He looked up then nodded to her with a slight smile "yeah I can do more too" he said as thunder cracked in the sky then a lightning bolt as small lightning streaks started to streak across him while a small tornado formed in the street near them

@Mayyflower

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed "Watch your mouth" He said with a death glare at him
"Shut up old man," Ulqui said as he stuffed his hands in his pocket and looked at the ground, kicking a small pebble.

WeirdPrincess said:
"So that's what you have to do! I always thought it was just eating free food." Asuka laughed as she rubbed the back on her head."I wanna play! If I get a sweet treat out of it, I'll play the game all day." She said happily.
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied♅...

“ Sure, it's getting pretty late, so we could do it tomorrow? ”

...♅The waiter came and took their orders, soon returning to the front desk♅...

WeirdPrincess said:
"Shut up old man," Ulqui said as he stuffed his hands in his pocket and looked at the ground, kicking a small pebble.
Cam closed his eyes "You are going to respect me you got that?" He said before gripping his neck lifting him off the floor

shortyshot8 said:
Cam closed his eyes "You are going to respect me you got that?" He said before gripping his neck lifting him off the floor
Ulquiorra stared down at him and smirked,"Make me,"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Kite frowned. "Would YOU want me to go on some long journey with you, only to see me die?" He said.
"Of course I would go with you. I would enjoy getting to know you and I would find a way to keep you from dying. But if I couldn't, or if you had no other choice than to die, then at least I would be by your side if it ever came." Ivory watched the ground with an emotionless expression. "Isn't that something she'd want to do?" Ivory looked up, once again curious.

Daniel reaver]He looked up then nodded to her with a slight smile "yeah I can do more too" he said as thunder cracked in the sky then a lightning bolt as small lightning streaks started to streak across him while a small tornado formed in the street near them [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16519-mayyflower/ said:
@Mayyflower[/URL]
Navi looks at it amazed. "Beautiful, I love storms" she says looking up

Aeron said:
"Of course I would go with you. I would enjoy getting to know you and I would find a way to keep you from dying. But if I couldn't, or if you had no other choice than to die, then at least I would be by your side if it ever came." Ivory watched the ground with an emotionless expression. "Isn't that something she'd want to do?" Ivory looked up, once again curious.
Kite nodded. "I guess... But I haven't seen her around." He said. "Hmm... Do you like anybody yet Ivory?" He asked, a bit curious about her love life.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied♅...
“ Sure, it's getting pretty late, so we could do it tomorrow? ”

...♅The waiter came and took their orders, soon returning to the front desk♅...

[/QUOTE]
"Okay! Tomorrow it is." Asuka said cheerfully as she looked out a nearby window."It's so dark outside...I'm surprised I haven't passed out yet. I don't usually stay up this late." She said as she looked out at the starry sky and smiled.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Okay! Tomorrow it is." Asuka said cheerfully as she looked out a nearby window."It's so dark outside...I'm surprised I haven't passed out yet. I don't usually stay up this late." She said as she looked out at the starry sky and smiled.
...♅Akira smiled and looked out at the stars, rearranging them to say Asuka. He laughed lightly and replied♅...

“ Yeah, I know how you feel. It's surprising that I'm not even tired yet. ”

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Kite nodded. "I guess... But I haven't seen her around." He said. "Hmm... Do you like anybody yet Ivory?" He asked, a bit curious about her love life.
Ivory flew up and landed right where his hair and forhead met, sitting down. "No, I don't think so...I'm actually not sure what it's like to like someone..." Ivory blushed in embarresment as she rubbed the back of her head.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam slammed him into the floor "You are beginning to piss me off!"
Ulquiorra groaned as he was slammed into the floor."Seems like I'm doing my job then."

WeirdPrincess said:
Ulquiorra groaned as he was slammed into the floor."Seems like I'm doing my job then."
Cam frowned "You disappoint me boy" He said before making his claws extend into his neck

Users who are viewing this thread

Back