• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
"All but chocolate" she says smiling a little "and thanks" she says
"You don't like chocolate? Me neither! I don't understand why people like it so much." Alastair said with a frown,"And you're welcome."

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed and landed next to her "Want my help now?" He asked her with a smirk
"Please! I don't know what to do daddy!" Celia cried as the shot of whiskey slid in front of her. She quickly drank it and slammed the glass on the counter.

WeirdPrincess said:
"You don't like chocolate? Me neither! I don't understand why people like it so much." Alastair said with a frown,"And you're welcome."

"Please! I don't know what to do daddy!" Celia cried as the shot of whiskey slid in front of her. She quickly drank it and slammed the glass on the counter.
Cam turned visible and hugged her "It's okay I'm here for you" He said softly "But since it's your first time doing this being drunk might help"

Aeron said:
Ivory looked at her feet, for some reason feeling a bit put off and upset at what he said. She then shook her head and looked up at Zero and smiled. "I'm sorry, who are you again? My name is Ivory!" (Sorry, just woke up)
Kite sighed. "I'm sorry... I really like you too Ivory... It's just I can't like two girls at once." He said sadly. "Now, let's do something fun shall we?" He asked.

@LunaCrosby

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Kite sighed. "I'm sorry... I really like you too Ivory... It's just I can't like two girls at once." He said sadly. "Now, let's do something fun shall we?" He asked.
@LunaCrosby
(TURN INTO ALPH THEN YOU CAN xD )

shortyshot8 said:
Cam turned visible and hugged her "It's okay I'm here for you" He said softly "But since it's your first time doing this being drunk might help"
"Really?" Celia asked as another drink was shot her way. She eagerly drank it and let out a sigh of happiness."I could do that. Getting drunk sound fun."

Lumina said:
Violetta grinned, snapping her fingers, Aidens hair going back to normal.
"Well, that's up to you. We've got as long as you want."

She gave him a warm smile, enjoying her time. Heh, time.

@TheRebelliousDragon

---------------

Ryft looked at Dakota, then back to his shoes.

"The, uh, lab. I was only made last year, right around this time. They spent the year teaching me how to be... human, I guess."

His voice dropped, but he wasn't particularly upset about it. He just felt... small. Young maybe?

@Nonalaka

-------------------

Elyse gripped Kili's hand, feeling better hearing him be so protective. The pain had basically subsided but her body was still feeling the effects of the bad metal transfusion. She was shaky and her body had nearly no energy left, but other than that she was okay. She reached a hand up, wiping some tears off his cheek.

"Kili..."

It came out as pretty much a whisper. She didn't want to see him upset, not over someone as insignificant as herself. It was then that she knew, that she realized, just how important he was to her, how much she needed him in her life, how much she lo- her thoughts were interrupted as a wave of dizziness and exhaustion from holding herself and her arm up came over her and she slumped into Kili, her hand dropping to her side, further metallizing the floor. She didn't even realize she was doing this, but if there was a machine on the floor where the metal was spreading, the metal would spread up through the machine and stop it's movements completely, then a second later would destroy itself from the inside out. Maybe it was some kind of subconscious way of expressing her feelings of wanting to protect Kili, maybe it was the metal in her realizing how much he meant to her, so it was willing to protect him too, either way, it was taking care of the last few machines that Kili missed.

@Kalin Scarlet
Aiden took a second to think about it. "Hmm... I'm a bit hungry, do you want to eat something?" He asked.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Really?" Celia asked as another drink was shot her way. She eagerly drank it and let out a sigh of happiness."I could do that. Getting drunk sound fun."
Cam laughed a little "Then let me join you" He said as he called for a shot and quickly drunk it slamming the glass down (Time skip to when we are drunk?)

shortyshot8 said:
Cam laughed a little "Then let me join you" He said as he called for a shot and quickly drunk it slamming the glass down (Time skip to when we are drunk?)
Celia giggled as she looked around the room, feeling dizzy."Being drunk is weird! And it's hot!" She took off her sweater that she wore and put it on her lap. She hiccupped and giggled again.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia giggled as she looked around the room, feeling dizzy."Being drunk is weird! And it's hot!" She took off her sweater that she wore and put it on her lap. She hiccupped and giggled again.
Cam blushed a little "A-Are you okay?" He asked her forgetting that getting drunk makes the urges impossible to resist

WeirdPrincess said:

Levi laughs "right, it's just a no for me" she says smiling

shortyshot8 said:
Cam blushed a little "A-Are you okay?" He asked her forgetting that getting drunk makes the urges impossible to resist
"N-No! I'm really hungry!" Celia cried out as she shot up from her seat before falling on Cam."Whoops! Sorry!" She giggled before standing up right and falling on to someone who was behind her.

Mayyflower said:
Levi laughs "right, it's just a no for me" she says smiling
Alastair chuckled,"Yeah, same here." She said before looking over at a pair of swings."Wanna go swinging with me?"

Daniel reaver](;-; notice me sempai [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16519-mayyflower/ said:
@Mayyflower[/URL] ;- ;)
(I THOUGHT I WAS SENPAI! )

WeirdPrincess said:
"N-No! I'm really hungry!" Celia cried out as she shot up from her seat before falling on Cam."Whoops! Sorry!" She giggled before standing up right and falling on to someone who was behind her.
Cam gulped before standing and offering a hand to her "It's gonna be okay.......Though this might end badly" He said to himself

(your also sempai to me *hugs*)

WeirdPrincess said:

Alastair chuckled,"Yeah, same here." She said before looking over at a pair of swings."Wanna go swinging with me?"

(I THOUGHT I WAS SENPAI! )

shortyshot8 said:
Cam gulped before standing and offering a hand to her "It's gonna be okay.......Though this might end badly" He said to himself
Celia took his hand and pulled herself up,"What? Why?" She asked as she hiccupped again.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](your also sempai to me *hugs*)

[/QUOTE]
(Yay! *hugs back* I'm Senpai to everyone)

Daniel reaver](;-; notice me sempai [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16519-mayyflower/ said:
@Mayyflower[/URL] ;- ;)
(I'm so sorry I'm getting my hair cut right now) (let me find the post)

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia took his hand and pulled herself up,"What? Why?" She asked as she hiccupped again.
Cam picked her up and launched through the roof and landed far away "Because you got too hungry! If you stayed in there any longer people would be in big trouble"

shortyshot8 said:
Cam picked her up and launched through the roof and landed far away "Because you got too hungry! If you stayed in there any longer people would be in big trouble"
Celia pouted and struggled to be set free,"I need to eat! Let me go!" She exclaimed, her eyes flashing red before returning to their normal color.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
(I am nobodies Senpai ;- ;)
(Yup. Suffer)

( xD I am Onii-Chan to everyone)

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia pouted and struggled to be set free,"I need to eat! Let me go!" She exclaimed, her eyes flashing red before returning to their normal color.

(Yup. Suffer)
Cam looked at her eyes "God this isn't good!" He said with worry in his voice knowing what she would do

WeirdPrincess said:

(Yup. Suffer)
( :o Senpai noticed me :D )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back