• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Levi looks at him and nods. "Yea me and my sister." She says

(Can I have navi interact with this character?)
"That's....pretty cool!" Alastair said excitedly as he grabbed one of her hands."You'll have to show me sometime. Oh and I would like to meet your sister too."

WeirdPrincess said:
"That's....pretty cool!" Alastair said excitedly as he grabbed one of her hands."You'll have to show me sometime. Oh and I would like to meet your sister too."
Levi smiles "I will be happy to show you." She says "I don't know where she is right now." She says "I'll get her to come here if you want." She says looking at him.

Daniel reaver](Yeah sorry I don't have a name for him xD [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16519-mayyflower/ said:
@Mayyflower[/URL])
(It's fine)

Navi sees a guy walking alone she teleports to him and taps his shoulder. "H-hey, are you new here?" She asks

Mayyflower said:
Levi smiles "I will be happy to show you." She says "I don't know where she is right now." She says "I'll get her to come here if you want." She says looking at him.
"You don't have to do that. Even though I don't know her, I'd much rather hang out with you more." Alastair said happily, a bright smile on his face.

He quickly jumps at sudden appearance of yet another girl "y-yes" he said a little agravatedly as he glared at her childishly before his expression softened a little going back to his usual state 'why does she want to know' he thought

@Mayyflower

WeirdPrincess said:
"You don't have to do that. Even though I don't know her, I'd much rather hang out with you more." Alastair said happily, a bright smile on his face.
Levi nods "good,I love her and all but I don't really like being near her, since we're twins and all people call me scarlet and it gets on my nerves." She says smiling

Mayyflower said:
Levi nods "good,I love her and all but I don't really like being near her, since we're twins and all people call me scarlet and it gets on my nerves." She says smiling
(The pain ;-; my heart hurts T-T)

Daniel reaver]He quickly jumps at sudden appearance of yet another girl "y-yes" he said a little agravatedly as he glared at her childishly before his expression softened a little going back to his usual state 'why does she want to know' he thought [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16519-mayyflower/ said:
@Mayyflower[/URL]
Navi frowns. "I'm sorry if I bothered you... I just saw you walking alone" she says looking at him.

LunaCrosby said:
(The pain ;-; my heart hurts T-T)
(Sorry lol)

Mayyflower said:
Alastair laughed and put an arm around her shoulder,"So you're practically identical then. It's a good thing I don't know her then, I wouldn't want to get you angry by messing up you're name."

He blushed a little at her words having not delt with girls before "I-it's ok. You just scared me" he said hesitantly to her as he slightly looked away happy his long hair hid about 95% of his face so she wouldn't notice him blushing. Or so he hoped

@Mayyflower

BlueforBluey said:
(sorry there was a blackout happening lol)
"I'm a half-human and half-monster I don't know what kind of monster am I though" Iori replied in a monotone voice "so do you see spirits here? he asked Grimm.
(I knocked out sorry!)

Grimm sniffed the air and nodded. "We have to a bit further." He muttered as they continued. "So you're not sure what you are?" He asked, his eyes flicking down to him.

Aeron said:
(I knocked out sorry!)
Grimm sniffed the air and nodded. "We have to a bit further." He muttered as they continued. "So you're not sure what you are?" He asked, his eyes flicking down to him.
(good thing your back btw I'm gonna sleep later so at least make it a little quicker)

"I never asked my mother what she is or what I am" Iori said "by the way what creature or thing are you talking about?" he asked Grimm as he scratches his head.

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair laughed and put an arm around her shoulder,"So you're practically identical then. It's a good thing I don't know her then, I wouldn't want to get you angry by messing up you're name."
Levi laughed. "Yea, you know your s pretty cool guy." She says smiling

Daniel reaver]He blushed a little at her words having not delt with girls before "I-it's ok. You just scared me" he said hesitantly to her as he slightly looked away happy his long hair hid about 95% of his face so she wouldn't notice him blushing. Or so he hoped [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16519-mayyflower/ said:
@Mayyflower[/URL]
Navi smiled. "Oh sorry then. My names navi by the way." She says a little shy.

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]@shortyshot8
She saw Tatsumi at the fountain. She'd spent her time there regularly. She approached him, weakly smiling. "Hey, Tats."

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi was softly singing to himself and didn't notice Summer

Violetta grinned, snapping her fingers, Aidens hair going back to normal.

"Well, that's up to you. We've got as long as you want."

She gave him a warm smile, enjoying her time. Heh, time.

@TheRebelliousDragon

---------------

Ryft looked at Dakota, then back to his shoes.

"The, uh, lab. I was only made last year, right around this time. They spent the year teaching me how to be... human, I guess."

His voice dropped, but he wasn't particularly upset about it. He just felt... small. Young maybe?

@Nonalaka

-------------------

Elyse gripped Kili's hand, feeling better hearing him be so protective. The pain had basically subsided but her body was still feeling the effects of the bad metal transfusion. She was shaky and her body had nearly no energy left, but other than that she was okay. She reached a hand up, wiping some tears off his cheek.

"Kili..."

It came out as pretty much a whisper. She didn't want to see him upset, not over someone as insignificant as herself. It was then that she knew, that she realized, just how important he was to her, how much she needed him in her life, how much she lo- her thoughts were interrupted as a wave of dizziness and exhaustion from holding herself and her arm up came over her and she slumped into Kili, her hand dropping to her side, further metallizing the floor. She didn't even realize she was doing this, but if there was a machine on the floor where the metal was spreading, the metal would spread up through the machine and stop it's movements completely, then a second later would destroy itself from the inside out. Maybe it was some kind of subconscious way of expressing her feelings of wanting to protect Kili, maybe it was the metal in her realizing how much he meant to her, so it was willing to protect him too, either way, it was taking care of the last few machines that Kili missed.

@Kalin Scarlet

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Aria blushes as she puts her arms on his shoulder and around his neck. She breaks it to catch her breath before going back into the kiss a bit harder than original.

[/QUOTE]
Jackson slips his tongue past her teeth kissing her a bit more roughly

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Kite shrugged. "I dunno... I was proud of you and I didn't have much to offer as a reward so... You know, let's forget I ever did that." He said as Zero, Ivory and him walked through the woods.
@LunaCrosby
Ivory looked at her feet, for some reason feeling a bit put off and upset at what he said. She then shook her head and looked up at Zero and smiled. "I'm sorry, who are you again? My name is Ivory!" (Sorry, just woke up)

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia uncovered her face and peeked at him. When she saw that he was wearing clothes, she sighed in relief."Oh thank god!" She exclaimed before Ulquiorra chuckled and ruffled her hair."Can you explain to us what the hell that was earlier? Does that usually happen if you don't feed?"
Cam sighed "Yes if a Incubus doesn't feed for a while it will make them feed on any female near that's why I wanted you to get Celia out"

Aeron said:
Ivory looked at her feet, for some reason feeling a bit put off and upset at what he said. She then shook her head and looked up at Zero and smiled. "I'm sorry, who are you again? My name is Ivory!" (Sorry, just woke up)
"Me? I'm Zero..." he said just following them.

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet teleported to Levi "uhhh Lele... I lost my dorm key " she said, in hopes of being able to borrow hers.
@Mayyflower
Levi grunts "you left it in the hospital so I grabbed it here" she says hanging it to her.

"H-hi" he said to her as he slightly looked up at her curious about it all 'do I need a name?' He thought as he looked at navi staring into her eyes with his right eye mostly becuase his left was covered with hair

@Mayyflower

@Mayyflower

Last edited by a moderator:
Mayyflower said:
Levi laughed. "Yea, you know your s pretty cool guy." She says smiling

Navi smiled. "Oh sorry then. My names navi by the way." She says a little shy.
Alastai grinned,"Well you're a pretty awesome girl. Question, do you like sweets?"

LunaCrosby said:
"Me? I'm Zero..." he said just following them.
Ivory grinned. "Zero? That's a really cool name!" She rose into the air and began to fly backwards. "So, what are you, if you don't mind me asking?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back