• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Lexi sees Toru and grabs Harper and teleports to her. "Hey Toru! Who is this little one" she says waving at Kelsey. @LunaCrosby

Levi sat down next to him. "So tell me what you like to do?" She says glancing at him
"Mostly quiet places and reading. I do also draw sometimes if I feel up to it." Alastair said as he leaned back and looked up at the sky."Then I just recently wanted to try playing an instrument because it looked like fun."

LunaCrosby said:
"She's... my daughter" she says and smiles.
Lexi looks at her shocked. "Oh wow" she says confused

WeirdPrincess said:
"Mostly quiet places and reading. I do also draw sometimes if I feel up to it." Alastair said as he leaned back and looked up at the sky."Then I just recently wanted to try playing an instrument because it looked like fun."
Levi nods. "Yea I like drawing too" she says looking up.

Mayyflower said:

"Yeah its pretty confusing but yeah she's mine" she laughs.

Kelsey rubs her eyes tiredly.

LunaCrosby said:
(That's the first really solid high school like thing I've ever seen posted in this RP xD

LunaCrosby said:
Lexi nods. "Yea it is, where is everyone it's not this quiet here" she says looking around

Mayyflower said:

Alastair chuckled,"Do you? Can I see your drawings sometime?"

Mayyflower said:
Lexi nods. "Yea it is, where is everyone it's not this quiet here" she says looking around
"I dunno" Toru shrugs.

Kelsey turns to Lexi "do you know where Kite and Yuto's dorm is? My friend lives with them" she asks and yawns.

Mayyflower said:
Levi nods. "Of course." She says smiling "there mostly drawings of dragons" she says
"Dragons are cool though. I draw a little bit of everything," Alastair said as he looked at her.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet](That's the first really solid high school like thing I've ever seen posted in this RP xD

[/QUOTE]
(True... but this is a bad ass highschool so what do you excoect >:3)

LunaCrosby said:
"I dunno" Toru shrugs.
Kelsey turns to Lexi "do you know where Kite and Yuto's dorm is? My friend lives with them" she asks and yawns.
Harper looks at Lexi. "Yea our friend lives there sissy." Lexi looks at the both of them "well yea." She says confused. "Yea I know where they live." She says picking up Harper.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]"I...I...I apologize." she said, watching him.

[/QUOTE]
Roma stood up and dusted himself off, "Laura? What just came over you? You were minutes away from killing me?""

LunaCrosby said:
(True... but this is a bad ass highschool so what do you excoect >:3)
(*expect lol sorry girly.)

WeirdPrincess said:
"Dragons are cool though. I draw a little bit of everything," Alastair said as he looked at her.
Levi looks at him shocked. "Do you like dragons?" She asks shyly. "I'll have to see some of your drawings" she says smiling

Mayyflower said:
(*expect lol sorry girly.)

Levi looks at him shocked. "Do you like dragons?" She asks shyly. "I'll have to see some of your drawings" she says smiling
Alastair smiled at her and nodded,"Dragons are lovely creatures. I also have one, though it's a baby." He said proudly."Yeah, I'll bring them for you to see sometime."

Mayyflower said:
Harper looks at Lexi. "Yea our friend lives there sissy." Lexi looks at the both of them "well yea." She says confused. "Yea I know where they live." She says picking up Harper.
Kelsey smiled "can you show me?" She asks with a bit of excitement.

Mayyflower said:
Levi gets excited "really! That's amazing" she says smiling

Lexi looks at Toru. It's not safe for them to go over there yet. Lexi's voice echoed through toru's head.
"I take it you like dragons a lot? Or their your favorite animal." Alastair chuckled."I could show him to you sometime if you'd like."

Mayyflower said:
Levi gets excited "really! That's amazing" she says smiling

Lexi looks at Toru. It's not safe for them to go over there yet. Lexi's voice echoed through toru's head.
Toru tilted her head, a little concerned Why? She asks.

Kelsey lays her head on Torus shoulder and dozes off.

LunaCrosby said:
Toru tilted her head, a little concerned Why? She asks.
Kelsey lays her head on Torus shoulder and dozes off.
Lexi sighed. "Oh Nevermind" she glares at Toru. "I'll take Kelsey there later" she says disappearing.

WeirdPrincess said:
"I take it you like dragons a lot? Or their your favorite animal." Alastair chuckled."I could show him to you sometime if you'd like."
Levi nods "well I'm a dragon so yea I kinda really like dragons" she says laughing a little "yea sure I'd love that" she says

Mayyflower said:
Lexi sighed. "Oh Nevermind" she glares at Toru. "I'll take Kelsey there later" she says disappearing.

Levi nods "well I'm a dragon so yea I kinda really like dragons" she says laughing a little "yea sure I'd love that" she says
Toru raises an eyebrow "she's pissed... why, I dunno" she mumbles to herself and continues walking home.

Mayyflower said:

"Wait...you're a dragon?" Alastair asked, a shocked look on his face.

He watched the girl wander of the looked away as he slipped both earbuds in again as me started to make it rain softly again as he slowly walked into the school grounds and looked around

@anyone

WeirdPrincess said:
"Wait...you're a dragon?" Alastair asked, a shocked look on his face.
Levi looks at him and nods. "Yea me and my sister." She says

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]He watched the girl wander of the looked away as he slipped both earbuds in again as me started to make it rain softly again as he slowly walked into the school grounds and looked around
@anyone

[/QUOTE]
(Can I have navi interact with this character?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back