• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Hiro shrugged and kissed Kelsey first.
Kelsey kissed back, figuring that's what they did.

Kite shrugged. "I dunno... I was proud of you and I didn't have much to offer as a reward so... You know, let's forget I ever did that." He said as Zero, Ivory and him walked through the woods.
@LunaCrosby
Zero simply followed them quietly, figuring he'd stay quiet as to not disturb them

@Aeron

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey kissed back, figuring that's what they did.

Zero simply followed them quietly, figuring he'd stay quiet as to not disturb them

@Aeron
Hiro pulled back, a smile on his face. He blushed a little. "Umm... Did you like it?" He asked.

Hiro pulled back, a smile on his face. He blushed a little. "Umm... Did you like it?" He asked.
Kelsey blushed slightly "now I see why everyone does it, its fun" she said and smiled.

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]"Cute," she muttered, smiling, once she had read the note. "Good picture too. Hmm, what's his name...?" She began to gradually walk towards the Girls' Dorm.

[/QUOTE]
Leon was walking ahead of her, heading for her own dorm room.

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]"Sounds cool," she replied anxiously, itching to leave for the fountain. "You'll p-probably see me around. Not may nekos are around recently; it's like we've gone extinct. Hmmm, s-see you soon sometime!"

[/QUOTE]
"Yeah, you're probably right. Cya!" he said. He was slightly disappointed that she was already leaving, before he could even ask for help like he wanted. But she had things to settle, which he completely understood.

Nonalaka said:
Amara snuggled in as she drifted off to sleep as well.
((Time skip I'm guessing?))

Sorry if my replies are super late, I have friends coming over soon so yah xD ))
yep. but im gonna be off playing at a graduation ceremony. yknow cuz band is gonna be playin at there xD

((Well ilaani is just wandering around the town with Colin so I guess anyone come bump into them uvu wherever they are, send whoever you want :D ))

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey blushed slightly "now I see why everyone does it, its fun" she said and smiled.
Hiro nodded. "Well..." He said leaning close to her ear. "Do you want another one?" He whispered.

Nonalaka said:
"Hmm...let's walk! Its a nice day" she said happily, "if you don't mind of course!"
Madoka nodded, chuckling quietly."I don't mind, at all!" He said,smiling at her.

Nonalaka said:
((Well ilaani is just wandering around the town with Colin so I guess anyone come bump into them uvu wherever they are, send whoever you want :D ))
@TheRebelliousDragon

Roman said:
"I figured.... You're not exactly from here are you?" Roman smiled. "It was obvious when you asked me what a joke was. Everyone knows what a joke is on Earth. Anyways, do you mind explaining what type of being are you?"
"...." Laura remained quiet. "Yesnomaybeso...." she whispered to herself."

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Madoka nodded, chuckling quietly."I don't mind, at all!" He said,smiling at her.

[/QUOTE]
She smiled back "Oh, do you still want to learn to actually swim?" She asked curiously.

"It's OK. I won't bother you about it anymore." Roman said looking around. "I still want to know what you we're doing to our fellow classmates as they walk by. Can I know that?" He asked taking a seat on a nearby bench.

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey blushed and noddded "yeah" she says shyly.
Before Hiro could kiss her again, he was yanked up by the collar. "No!!!" He squealed as a man began dragging him off.

(I guess I'll send Yuto by Ilaani...)
Yuto accidentally bumped into Ilaani. "Oof!" He yelped as his butt collided with the ground.
Ilaani let out a shocked squeak, she almost fell but managed to regain her balance, she blinked a few times as she processed the situation, Colin chuckled quietly at what happened his hand coming up to cover his mouth "Sorry, her reaction was funny" he muttered.

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani let out a shocked squeak, she almost fell but managed to regain her balance, she blinked a few times as she processed the situation, Colin chuckled quietly at what happened his hand coming up to cover his mouth "Sorry, her reaction was funny" he muttered.
Yuto got up slowly, rubbing his butt. "Ouch... Sorry..." He mumbled. "Oh, it's Ilaani and some guy."

Nonalaka said:
She smiled back "Oh, do you still want to learn to actually swim?" She asked curiously.
"Yes. I think it's be something fun to do with you, meowriko!~" he said, pulling her close to his body, and wrapping his arms around her waist as they walk.

Before Hiro could kiss her again, he was yanked up by the collar. "No!!!" He squealed as a man began dragging him off.
Kelsey tilted her head and frowned, quizzically staring at the man.

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey tilted her head and frowned, quizzically staring at the man.
Hiro struggled in the mans grip. "Let me go!!!" He yelped. The man grunted at him. "You know your time is way past up. Time to go back to your dorm..." The man said as Hiro waved to Kelsey and Harper.

@Mayyflower

Roman said:
"It's OK. I won't bother you about it anymore." Roman said looking around. "I still want to know what you we're doing to our fellow classmates as they walk by. Can I know that?" He asked taking a seat on a nearby bench.
I forgot to tag you, @Kalin Scarlet ))

Yuto got up slowly, rubbing his butt. "Ouch... Sorry..." He mumbled. "Oh, it's Ilaani and some guy."
"Hello Yuto" she replied after processing the situation "this is my cousin, Colin" Colin gave a wave and greeted him. Ilaani looked to Yuto "you okay?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back