• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Annabel blushed more her nose staring to bleed again by all the attention "I-im fine" she said nervously as her eyes started to trail downward then quickly back up on rain and snow

@Jennete

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Neo was at the bank door way as she then knocked on the already opened door grabbing Mika's attention*
''hi Mika, you just killed everyone...''

''sure. wait lets see the news first...i felt like something bad is going on right now..''

*Yuki said as she turned on the TV to the news to see a report of a band robbery in progress turn into a blood bath and saw Mika and Neo*

''w-what the...i-i just saw that girl in the middle room...''

*She said as she pointed at Mika*

''yeah..''

[/QUOTE]
"Good!" She gave him a hug

He frowned more 'why would she want to say hi to me' he thought as he looked away a cold look on his face "so" he said to her

@Nonalaka

Daniel reaver]Mika ignored neo as she cocked the pistol making the girl scream into the rag that was in her mouth before mika pulled the trigger killing the last hostage then turning to neo her dead robotic eyes staring into neos Shira brought a hand to her mouth as she watched the tv screen [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''damn...i saw that this day would come...sorry Mika, but i have to put you down. dont take this personally''

*Neo said as her face was frowning a bit as she walked slowly to Mika then got into a battle stance 5 meters away from Mika*

''come at me, im not the type to charge at people..''

''Shira...i dunno what to do now...if i should let Neo kill her or stop them both. it looks like the girl is very strong but Neo is really strong''

*She said as she looked at her fist that was charging with plasma*

Daniel reaver]Annabel blushed more her nose staring to bleed again by all the attention "I-im fine" she said nervously as her eyes started to trail downward then quickly back up on rain and snow [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16618-jennete/ said:
@Jennete[/URL]
Snow:*concerned for Annabel so she turns around* Thana?? This girls nose will not stop bleeding what is the matter??

Rain:*smirks knowing what is the matter and rests with a hand on her hip, eyes on Annabel and openly looks her up and down before smiling with a fake smile* Oh yes, i wonder what has this poor girl all...in a dizzy

Nonalaka said:
"Good!" She gave him a hug
*Natsuru hugged Amara back smiling. He pulled away after a bit then sensed something which made him frown a little and look outside to the window as if there was danger*

Mika stared blankly at neo before the true mika slowly started to come back the prophet suit dissapering as she looked around frantavly the bloody pistol still on her hands "m-mama!! Where are we" she said fear in her eyes and voice as she spoke

@Himeragi Seiker

Thana giggled "that's annabel she likes *grins* she lkes the same gender" she said making annabel blush more as her nose bleed started to show more "Wh-why did you tell them" annabel said embarasingly

@Jennete

Yuki no" Shira said as she watched in terror curling up with yuki more

@Himeragi Seiker

Daniel reaver]Mika stared blankly at neo before the true mika slowly started to come back the prophet suit dissapering as she looked around frantavly the bloody pistol still on her hands "m-mama!! Where are we" she said fear in her eyes and voice as she spoke [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]

Thana giggled "that's annabel she likes *grins* she lkes the same gender" she said making annabel blush more as her nose bleed started to show more "Wh-why did you tell them" annabel said embarasingly

@Jennete
Snow:*she looks at Annabel blushing and snaps her fingers, in her night gown now* Oh I am so sorry be un sensitive

Rain:*not changing and she smiles at Annabel before walking off to the couch to lounge on it* Yea, so sorry Annabel

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]He frowned more 'why would she want to say hi to me' he thought as he looked away a cold look on his face "so" he said to her
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
She frowned "oh okay" after a moment she giggled as a thought popped into her head "well I'm going to call you 'Mato' you know, from tomato, cause of your cheeks!" She smoked as she swayed from side to side.

Annabel blushed more as she looked down "I-it's ok" she said before she looked up with her eyes at rain blushing as she watched her hoping she didn't notice before she looked back down

@Jennete

Daniel reaver]Mika stared blankly at neo before the true mika slowly started to come back the prophet suit dissapering as she looked around frantavly the bloody pistol still on her hands "m-mama!! Where are we" she said fear in her eyes and voice as she spoke [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]

@Jennete
*Neo then got out of battle stance and looked around as the cops didnt come yet*

''well Mika, your in a bank and...damn, il explain later''

*Neo said as she picked up Mika then ran outside and threw Mika in her sports car in the passenger seat as she closed the door and went around to the driver seat calling some one up on her phone*

''Roman (a different
@Roman) i need you to clean up our tracks. thank you''

*Neo then put her phone away as she then started to drive fast back home*

''dammit Mika, why did you not bring me along? you did just stop a bank robbery in progress but then you also kill the hostages''

Btw by Roman, i meant This Roman

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Natsuru hugged Amara back smiling. He pulled away after a bit then sensed something which made him frown a little and look outside to the window as if there was danger*

[/QUOTE]
Amara noticed this and looked at him "....is something wrong?"

Daniel reaver]Annabel blushed more as she looked down "I-it's ok" she said before she looked up with her eyes at rain blushing as she watched her hoping she didn't notice before she looked back down [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16618-jennete/ said:
@Jennete[/URL]
Rain: We should get some sleeping bags set up in here Thana, it would be so much fun

Snow: but.. I told Roman I would be home maybe tonight and when i said maybe I was really thinking yes...

Rain: Stooop with the roman stuff, we get it. Stop thinking about him and have some fun with the girls *she smiles at Annabel with a knowing smirk*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]He blushed blood red hating the sound of the name 'FUCK NO!!!' He screamed in his head but didn't say any thing to her
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
A mischievous grin crossed her face, knowing her plan worked "well~, you'll be stuck with me calling you that if you don't find a name!" She giggled

Annabel blushed and looked away from rain more not knowing why she was so attracted to her before she quickly walked out then walked back in with sleeping backs handing one to snow then rain "here" she said quickly as she set the sleeping bag down next to rain then started to pull away and stand back up

@Nonalaka

@Nonalaka

Last edited by a moderator:
Daniel reaver]Annabel blushed and looked away from rain more not knowing why she was so attracted to her before she quickly walked out then walked back in with sleeping backs handing one to snow then rain "here" she said quickly as she set the sleeping bag down next to rain then started to pull away and stand back up [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16618-jennete/ said:
@Jennete[/URL]
Rain:*pulls Annabel back down and cuddles with her on the sleeping bag, smirking playfully* Loosen up Ann. Look, me and you will not date, will not be in love, will probably never see each other again after tonight, so lets have some girl party fun shall we

Snow:*yawns sleepily and lays in her sleeping bag curled up*

Rain, snuggles in with Annabel in the sleeping bag and sighs, spooning her from behind* Good night cutie. See you in the morning

((And with that I go to bed since I have 9 minutes till it is Five am. lol))

Annabel blushed badly as she layed with rain 'I hate this' she thought as she was starting to become attracted to her but she said she didn't want love or to date "o-ok..." She said blushing as she was still in her maid out fit she wore around the house

@Jennete

@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]

@Jennete

Yuki no" Shira said as she watched in terror curling up with yuki more

@Himeragi Seiker
''d-did Neo just take her in her car? what?''

*Yuki said as she pulled out her phone petting Shira's head with her other hand*

''Neo, what are you doing?''

''She's only a living weapon, she didnt mean to do whatever the hell she just did but i think when she transforms her personality changes. Himeragi saw this when she was killing a cartel out in mexico''

''r-really...?!''

''yeah. but im her posing mother so i need to make sure she's safe''

''a-alright you do that...please tell me that whatever your doing is not stupid..''

''haha cmon Yuki, whatever we do is stupid as hell. we always do stupid shit''

''ahahaha....true...well take care alright?''

''i will''

*Neo then hung up then started talking to Mika*

''it appears that whenever you transform you take up a different person. meaning i doubt that you'd remember what you did after transforming. you also take up a different personality so your transforming caused you to kill the innocent......mommy isnt mad at you Mika, just...disappointed''

*Yuki hugged Shira with both arms*

''well...everything is gonna be okay''

*Yuki said as she rubbed her back trying to comfort Shira to calming down*

Nonalaka said:
Amara noticed this and looked at him "....is something wrong?"
''well.......i-its nothing...im probably imagining it...''

*He said as he turned back to Amara and rested his head on her shoulder*

''but whatever i imagined...it felt so real...it was a slaughter somewhere...and lots of lives were lost.....''

Mika frowned as she curled up in the seat and leaned against the door watching the scenery pass by 'mamas not happy with me' she thought as she hated her self for the procces starting

Shira nuzzled into yuki "what's going on?" She asked her softly

@Himeragi Seiker

Daniel reaver]Mika frowned as she curled up in the seat and leaned against the door watching the scenery pass by 'mamas not happy with me' she thought as she hated her self for the procces starting Shira nuzzled into yuki "what's going on?" She asked her softly [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''Mika...sit on my lap...''

*Neo said as she was still driving but smoothly*

''well...if demon invasions were still going, i would say just another day in the office..''

*Yuki said as she held Shira close*

Mika slowly crawle Dover and into neos lap before remembering some thing from her time as prophet "uh oh mama" she said fear in her voice as she remembered planting C-4 charges in the bank

Shira giggled a little then yawned "we've been laying he tall day" she said as she closed her eyes

@Himeragi Seiker

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Annabel blushed and looked away from rain more not knowing why she was so attracted to her before she quickly walked out then walked back in with sleeping backs handing one to snow then rain "here" she said quickly as she set the sleeping bag down next to rain then started to pull away and stand back up
@Nonalaka

@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
"Well, MA...TO?~~~" she giggled, almost singing the last words. "Any idea?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back