• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
"A joke is a way of putting something in a funny manner to make one laugh or maybe even think a little. Though most aren't funny." Roman explained. He then put two and two together and asked, "Are.... you even human?"
Laura nodded upon Roman's explanation, but tensed slightly upon being asked a question.

"No...I am....I am...I'm..." Laura stopped speaking, simply staring at Roman.

Thana giggled as she hit back with a pillow as annabel walked in "master what are yo....." Annabel said before going wide eyed at the two girls fighting in nothing but langere with Thana

@Jennete

River slowly got up and looked around before getting up and slipping on a thin sweater then a lether jacket and walking out of the dorm and going for a walk wth the locket around his neck as he walked his head down not paying attention to where he was going

@anyone

@Piffy Queen

Jennete said:
Snow:*blushes frowning* What am I supposed to think about?
Rain:*she grins looking at Thana and jumps up on the sofa, grabbing a pillow and shouts* Pillow fight!!

Snow:*giggles laughing and takes cover as she grabs her own pillow and hits Thana, laughing and running to find a safe place from Rain*
Hayate returns to the room, two clones behind him. "I asked you to be quiet, then you go off and be loud again." Hayate snapped his fingers and the clones revealed they had pillows being their backs. "Lets go boys..." the two clones and Hayate came running toward the three with their pillows.

@Daniel reaver

Daniel reaver]Thana giggled as she hit back with a pillow as annabel walked in "master what are yo....." Annabel said before going wide eyed at the two girls fighting in nothing but langere with Thana [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16618-jennete/ said:
@Jennete[/URL]
Snow:*stops looking at Annabel and giggles waving sweetly*

Rain:*creeps up and hits Annabel with a pillow laughing as she runs away with a smirk and hits Snow on the leg*

Daniel reaver]Mika stood there by her window as she had been covered in a new suit called prophet [ATTACH=full]129927[/ATTACH] (make a female version of this and you have mikas new suit) as she slowly looked back at yuki before the wings form Sentinal oxygen appeared on her and she jumped out the window and flew off silently [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''h-huh..? o-okay..''

*Yuki then went back to her room and sat next to Shira*

''so, what do you wanna do?''

Roman said:
Hayate returns to the room, two clones behind him. "I asked you to be quiet, then you go off and be loud again." Hayate snapped his fingers and the clones revealed they had pillows being their backs. "Lets go boys..." the two clones and Hayate came running toward the three with their pillows.
@Daniel reaver
Snow:*she giggles as she flies up in the air and whacks them with pillows*

Rain:*laughs screaming out* BOys vs. Girls!! *she laughs getting on the couch a good position since it was on higher ground and no one could sneak up from behind*

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]"I'm Kalin. Part Phoenix. Its nice to meet you, Summer." He said, smiling back. "Maybe I'll see you around here? At least, if you don't fit in too much with everyone else. No one else seems to know I exist...literally." he said, laughing nervously. He then let out a sigh, and waved goodbye to the neko.

[/QUOTE]
"Sounds cool," she replied anxiously, itching to leave for the fountain. "You'll p-probably see me around. Not may nekos are around recently; it's like we've gone extinct. Hmmm, s-see you soon sometime!"

Thana giggled loudly as she emediatly went for the real hayate running and jumping onto him and kissing him with a drunken happy giggle "do you like it baby" she asked referring to what she had bought @Roman

Annabel blushed more as she watched rain and snow before running after them hey!" She said happily as she ran after rain before stopping and noticing how revealing there clothes where making annabel blush badly considering she liked girls... And luce

@Jennete

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Laura nodded upon Roman's explanation, but tensed slightly upon being asked a question.
"No...I am....I am...I'm..." Laura stopped speaking, simply staring at Roman.

[/QUOTE]
"I figured.... You're not exactly from here are you?" Roman smiled. "It was obvious when you asked me what a joke was. Everyone knows what a joke is on Earth. Anyways, do you mind explaining what type of being are you?"

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Madoka kissed Moriko's cheek, and nodded. "You're right. Lets start looking, then. Would you like to jump, or walk?" He asked, understanding that gliding through the air might be a bit much for others to do all the time.

[/QUOTE]
"Hmm...let's walk! Its a nice day" she said happily, "if you don't mind of course!"

Daniel reaver]Thana giggled loudly as she emediatly went for the real hayate running and jumping onto him and kissing him with a drunken happy giggle "do you like it baby" she asked referring to what she had bought [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
Annabel blushed more as she watched rain and snow before running after them hey!" She said happily as she ran after rain before stopping and noticing how revealing there clothes where making annabel blush badly considering she liked girls... And luce

@Jennete
Hayate blushed brightly and tried to wiggle his way out, "This isn't fair, it's totally cheating!" He shouted

Jennete said:
Snow:*she giggles as she flies up in the air and whacks them with pillows*
Rain:*laughs screaming out* BOys vs. Girls!! *she laughs getting on the couch a good position since it was on higher ground and no one could sneak up from behind*
The clones continue to try and whack Rain and Snow with their pillows, barely hitting them.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]He shook his head a little in embarasment as he looked away more
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
She moved so that she could see his face "I'll help you figure out your name!" she offered.

Mika flew off and eventually found what she was looking for. A robbery with hostages she busted through the ceiling and killed the robbers "oh thank you" a man said that was tied up as mikas mask parted to show a dead and emotionless face as a pistol appeared and she shot the man kissing him then killing the other hostages execution style geting blood on her face as she stood there her pistol to the back of the last hostages head as she pleaded to Mika

@Himeragi Seiker

"Should we go get our rings baby" Shira asked yuki

Thana giggled drunkkly "but your just to erisistable" she said before kissing him again then getting up and running off

@Roman

Daniel reaver]Thana giggled loudly as she emediatly went for the real hayate running and jumping onto him and kissing him with a drunken happy giggle "do you like it baby" she asked referring to what she had bought [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]

@Jennete
Rain:*tosses Annabel a pillow winking at the blushing girl* Come on!! Get the clones! *she says giggling and battling a clone in a pillow fight to the death, jumping on the couch, going higher since she has wings and brings the pillows down hard on the clones, smuthering her own with feathers*

Roman said:
Hayate blushed brightly and tried to wiggle his way out, "This isn't fair, it's totally cheating!" He shouted
The clones continue to try and whack Rain and Snow with their pillows, barely hitting them.
Snow:*laughs fighting friendly with her Clone, laughing and hitting him in the chest and back, flinching from his hits, giggling and runs away around the living room* Eppps Annabel help!!

Nonalaka said:
Amara flinched a little but soon adjusted to the pain as it wasn't as bad after a bit
*Natsuru then pulled away after a bit then kissed her neck*

''thank you''

He blushed more "I-i don't need a name" he said in a childishly defiant way to her

@Nonalaka

Annabel blushed as she hit the clone chasing after snow hard with the pillow then looking at her and blushing more as she looked snow over then looked away as she brought a hand to her nose

@Jennete

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Natsuru then pulled away after a bit then kissed her neck*
''thank you''

[/QUOTE]
"You're welcome!" She said with a smile "All better?"

Daniel reaver]Mika flew off and eventually found what she was looking for. A robbery with hostages she busted through the ceiling and killed the robbers "oh thank you" a man said that was tied up as mikas mask parted to show a dead and emotionless face as a pistol appeared and she shot the man kissing him then killing the other hostages execution style geting blood on her face as she stood there her pistol to the back of the last hostages head as she pleaded to Mika [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]

"Should we go get our rings baby" Shira asked yuki

Thana giggled drunkkly "but your just to erisistable" she said before kissing him again then getting up and running off

@Roman
*Neo was at the bank door way as she then knocked on the already opened door grabbing Mika's attention*

''hi Mika, you just killed everyone...''

''sure. wait lets see the news first...i felt like something bad is going on right now..''

*Yuki said as she turned on the TV to the news to see a report of a band robbery in progress turn into a blood bath and saw Mika and Neo*

''w-what the...i-i just saw that girl in the middle room...''

*She said as she pointed at Mika*

Nonalaka said:
"You're welcome!" She said with a smile "All better?"
''yeah..''

Mika ignored neo as she cocked the pistol making the girl scream into the rag that was in her mouth before mika pulled the trigger killing the last hostage then turning to neo her dead robotic eyes staring into neos

Shira brought a hand to her mouth as she watched the tv screen

@Himeragi Seiker

@Jennete[/URL]
Snow:*she smiles laughing and holds her hand up for a High five with Annabel*

Rain:*jumps over her clone laughing and hugs Annabel and Snow, smiling for once but it quickly turns to a smirk when she see's Annabel holding her nose* Hmm seems someone.. got hurt during the pillow fight.

Snow:*really concerned in the dark about who Annabel likes* Oh no! Here let me heal you

Rain: Oh no Snow, I can heal her *she smirks looking at Annabel with smirking green eyes as she blows a kiss over her nose which stops bleeding* There, all better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back