• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

"I say we just party at my place which is where we are now" Thana said as she leaned against rain more taking another drink of wine before looking at rain and smiling as she slid in behind her placing an arm over her waist and giggling as she started to tickle snow before she looked at hayate and grinned "come on baby join us" she said drunkkly to him

@Roman

@Jennete

River just stared at the locket a depressed look on his face as he didn't awnser him at all the pain showing in his face and the way he had been laying in te bed not having eaten since that day

@Piffy Queen

He blushed more "y-yeah" he said as the rain lightened up almost stopping as he stood there not knowing what to say to this girl so he just stood there

@Nonalaka

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:
Hayate makes his way into the room, rubbing his eyes, "Girls. It's late, I know you're having your night and all, but it is very late..."
@Daniel reaver
Snow:*laughs wriggling around and she freezes looking at Hayate since she was still in her... wedding outfit and so was Rain and she covers her mouth but bursts out laughing*

Rain:*laughs and takes a picture of the scene and texts it to Jay to tell him what he is missing in a cruel kind of way, also sending it to Roman but as another picture with her flipping him off in it* Ahhh I love this

@BlueHawk @Roman @Daniel reaver

Noah sighs. "You know what, get up. We are going on a trip" He grabs Rivers hand and transforms him into stardust. He snaps his fingers and teleports them to the black hole Nexia is in.

Nexia floats in the middle of the black hole, darkness slowly getting pulled out of her.

"You can't touch her... but you can have a one sided conversation with her if you want."

@Daniel reaver

Roman said:
(Yep, I replied to that.)

"No...Ive been here for a year. Maybe you're memory is starting to fail you?" She asked, still believing Roman to be an old man, for some reason. Perhaps it was the fact that he looked like a middle aged man, but who could say for sure...

Daniel reaver]"I say we just party at my place which is where we are now" Thana said as she leaned against rain more taking another drink of wine before looking at rain and smiling as she slid in behind her placing an arm over her waist and giggling as she started to tickle snow before she looked at hayate and grinned "come on baby join us" she said drunkkly to him [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]

@Jennete

River just stared at the locket a depressed look on his face as he didn't awnser him at all

@Piffy Queen
"Sorry babe, but I'm too tired." Hayate said to Thana. "I just need you to kinda quiet down, thanks." Hayate said heading back to the room.

@Jennete

Thana laughed as the one with rain flipping roman off was deleted before she could send it before she drank some more wine then set her glass Dian and pulled both rain and snow close to her by there hips "can I join you later babay I bought some thing your gonna likeeee" she called seductivly to hayate

@Roman

@Jennete

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet](Yep, I replied to that.)
"No...Ive been here for a year. Maybe you're memory is starting to fail you?" She asked, still believing Roman to be an old man, for some reason. Perhaps it was the fact that he looked like a middle aged man, but who could say for sure...

[/QUOTE]
(( Oh ))

Roman frowned, "What's with all the old guy jokes? I never seen you around here at all." He said annoyed. "Do you not understand, that I'm also a student. It's just the mask, it makes me look older."

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]
"Summer Dotty, a neko," she hesitantly replied, pushing her rucksack over her shoulder and smiling slightly.
"Damn," she cursed, pushing her sketchbooks and textbooks into her bag lazily. She scooped her messenger bag over her shoulder and sighed. "To the dorms for me, then, I guess."

@anyone

[/QUOTE]
"I'm Kalin. Part Phoenix. Its nice to meet you, Summer." He said, smiling back. "Maybe I'll see you around here? At least, if you don't fit in too much with everyone else. No one else seems to know I exist...literally." he said, laughing nervously. He then let out a sigh, and waved goodbye to the neko.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]He blushed more "y-yeah" he said as the rain lightened up almost stopping as he stood there not knowing what to say to this girl
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
Camilla stood for a moment, noticing the rain had stopped. She blinked a few times, her eyelashes fluttering as she did so. "Oh, right!" She giggled "I forgot to say my name!" She extended her arm for a handshake "My name is Camilla!"

Noah sighs. "Actually it is... You're bottling up the emotions, so its best to let them out. It'll make the rest of her absence a bit easier." He says, crossing his arms. "Plus its a way for you to see that she is, indeed alive, and making good progress." He points to the locket, which flashes again, now 10% Silver.

@Daniel reaver

Daniel reaver]Thana laughed as the one with rain flipping roman off was deleted before she could send it before she drank some more wine then set her glass Dian and pulled both rain and snow close to her by there hips "can I join you later babay I bought some thing your gonna likeeee" she called seductivly to hayate [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
"If I'm woke. Which I highly doubt-- " Hayate was interrupted by a yawn. "..…Which I highly doubt I'll be woke." He finished, closing the bedroom door behind him.

@Jennete

Laura looked at Roman with the same blank expression. "A...joke? What's 'a joke'?" she asked, actually wanting an answer to the question.

@Roman

Rain:*scoffs at Hayate and laughs as she rests her head on thana's shoulder* Sheesh, you are dating such a buzz kill

Snow:*she giggles then sighs* Do you think Roman would be disappointed in how I am acting now too like Hayate?

Rain: Ugh It's idiot this and idiot that with you Snow. Stop thinking about him for one second, it wouldn't kill you

@Roman @Daniel reaver

He blushed at her eye fluttering before he took her hand then quickly let go and stuck his hands back in his pockets as he looked away not sayinghe any thing because he didn't know his name

@Nonalaka

River shook his head looking away and closing his eyes "take me back!!" He yelled at Noah

@Piffy Queen

"Hmm, I'm sure theres a restaurant that serve them..." she hugged onto his arm lightly "We might even make some friends on the way!" She chuckled "you'll never know"

@Kalin Scarlet

Leon walked to the door, but turned, and threw the paper airplane back at the girl before walking out. Inside, he'd scribbled 'Nice job' in the corner, with a smaller version of him giving a thumbs up.

@Summer Dotty

"Yeah snow think of some thing else" Thana said as she leaned against rain more before she looked at both of them and blushed but kept giggling aand having a good time

@Jennete

Noah nods, understanding. He snaps his fingers and they are back in Nexia's dorm, both in normal form. "Progress is steady, I'd say...3-4 more weeks and she should be be better" Noah says, not use to comforting humans and their emotions.

@Daniel reaver

Nonalaka said:
"Hmm, I'm sure theres a restaurant that serve them..." she hugged onto his arm lightly "We might even make some friends on the way!" She chuckled "you'll never know"
@Kalin Scarlet
Madoka kissed Moriko's cheek, and nodded. "You're right. Lets start looking, then. Would you like to jump, or walk?" He asked, understanding that gliding through the air might be a bit much for others to do all the time.

River frowned more as he curled up and stared at the locket again a tear slipping down his cheek 'hurry up nexia I can't take much more lonelynness' he thought as he stared at the locket

@Piffy Queen

Daniel reaver]"Yeah snow think of some thing else" Thana said as she leaned against rain more before she looked at both of them and blushed but kept giggling aand having a good time [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16618-jennete/ said:
@Jennete[/URL]
Snow:*blushes frowning* What am I supposed to think about?

Rain:*she grins looking at Thana and jumps up on the sofa, grabbing a pillow and shouts* Pillow fight!!

Snow:*giggles laughing and takes cover as she grabs her own pillow and hits Thana, laughing and running to find a safe place from Rain*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back