• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]//Timewarp tooo?

[/QUOTE]
(Well Tatsumi is gonna be sitting by the fountain xD )

Yamada sighs, "I guess I'll be the example then." He stood up and walked to the front of his desk. "You all know me as Mr. Yamada, that is my work name. Besides that call me, Hiro. Second, I am cursed with something I call 'bipolar' aging. Check it out..." Yamada takes a deep breath and relaxes and out of nowhere a cloud of smoke appeared. When is cleared, Yamada was younger.

hqdefault.jpg

"Just a second ago I was older. Now I'm younger..." He explains going back to sit down. "See introduced myself like that. Take out your textbooks and and turn to page 90. I want you all to read, and tell me 5 things you learned about ghosts." He said looking at Lilith

@THECLASS

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson smiled and kissed her back wrapping his arms around her and pushing her into a wall deepening the kiss
Aria smiles, deepening the kiss on her end. She smiles, both Dove and Angel enjoying it.

Lumina said:
Ryft looked up, meeting Dakota's gaze.
"Ah, no, I just transferred in a little bit ago. I haven't even been to an actual class yet."

He gave an embarrassed laugh.

"What about you?"
She smiled a bit "Ah, I've been here a while" she tilted her head and smiled warmly "well, if noone has welcomed you yet then..Welcome!" She chuckled ,"where did you transfer from?"

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Aria smiles, deepening the kiss on her end. She smiles, both Dove and Angel enjoying it.

[/QUOTE]
Jackson continued kissing her as he slid his hands down her back while blushing

River walked back to his seat and sat down opening his book then going wide eyed as he couldn't read the language his book was writen in "umm sir" he said quietly as He raised his hand

@Roman

Roman said:
Yamada sighs, "I guess I'll be the example then." He stood up and walked to the front of his desk. "You all know me as Mr. Yamada, that is my work name. Besides that call me, Hiro. Second, I am cursed with something I call 'bipolar' aging. Check it out..." Yamada takes a deep breath and relaxes and out of nowhere a cloud of smoke appeared. When is cleared, Yamada was younger.
hqdefault.jpg

"Just a second ago I was older. Now I'm younger..." He explains going back to sit down. "See introduced myself like that. Take out your textbooks and and turn to page 90. I want you all to read, and tell me 5 things you learned about ghosts." He said looking at Lilith

@THECLASS
Lilith stands up and float to the front of the class, in a somewhat pissed way. "5 things about ghost, from a ghost" She says almost snarky. "1. Just because we are dead doesn't mean we don't have feelings. 2. Ghosts can turn invisible at will. 3. Ghosts naturally float, being gravity doesn't effect us. 4. Ghosts can possess objects,but have a hard time doing it with creatures who have souls. 5. I am not full ghost,I am half." Lilith snaps and transforms into her human self. She bows before the class, glares at the teacher and walks to the back of the room, sitting next to River.

@Daniel reaver @The rest of the class

Daniel reaver]River walked back to his seat and sat down opening his book then going wide eyed as he couldn't read the language his book was writen in "umm sir" he said quietly as He raised his hand [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
"Yeah, what seems to be the problem?" Yamada asked walking over to him.

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson continued kissing her as he slid his hands down her back while blushing
Aria blushes as she puts her arms on his shoulder and around his neck. She breaks it to catch her breath before going back into the kiss a bit harder than original.

Daniel reaver]Thana giggled as she walked over "ohh what is it snow. Do you not know what this is for" she asked her as she walked around snow looking her over then walking to sit back down at the couch "this IS for roman sweetheart" she said frankly [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16618-jennete/ said:
@Jennete[/URL]
Snow: Bu...but he wasn't supposed to get a picture of me in THAT one...

@Roman

Rain: Please the idiot will probably be ninja checking this place out in ten minutes so he can snoop on others you try on and make sure we don't get you drunk and doing something you oughtn't.

---------

Nissa:*looks at her text book, confused on what it was and starts trying to eat it...*

@TheClass

@shortyshot8

She saw Tatsumi at the fountain. She'd spent her time there regularly. She approached him, weakly smiling. "Hey, Tats."

Thana giggled "why not get drunk it's jhst us three" she said as a wine glass appeared in each of there hands and she held hers up "a toast to the sexy and inoccent bride" thana sad a little drunk already

@Jennete

Daniel reaver]"I can't read the book" River said to the teacher showing him the cryptic writing it was in before he looked at the ghost girl and watched her a little [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16792-piffy-queen/ said:
@Piffy Queen[/URL]

@Roman
"You're right, my book is in pure English..... I don't know what to say, just get a new book man."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I-im not sad" he said as the rain came down a little harder as he blushed slightly
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
((I noticed xD my character only makes it rain when she's upset cause she's a water nymph))

She put her hands on her hips and looked up at him and stared up at him, taking a step closer "but your face is red, like you've been crying!"

River growles a little "that's a little hard when I'm only human" he said agravatedly befor whe closed his book and sighed before laying his head on the desk and pulling out a small black drawing book and opening it to a page then stating back up on a drawing

@Roman @Piffy Queen

Jennete said:
Snow: Bu...but he wasn't supposed to get a picture of me in THAT one...
@Roman

Rain: Please the idiot will probably be ninja checking this place out in ten minutes so he can snoop on others you try on and make sure we don't get you drunk and doing something you oughtn't.

---------

Nissa:*looks at her text book, confused on what it was and starts trying to eat it...*

@TheClass
"Hey! Rock girl! Take the book out of your mouth!" Yamada shouts at her. "That's disgusting, it's germs all over those!"

He blushed more as the rain came down a little harder "I-i Havent been crying" he said as he looked up at her his left eye and cheek covered by his hair as only a little blush could bee seen on his right cheek

@Nonalaka

@Nonalaka

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]"H-he's got an issue," she replied airily, quite pleased with that. Summer scoffed, "Anger management issues! I wanted some time alone. Y-you know... Music..." Her voice became lower toned, and it was simply a mere whisper now. "T-to reflect. And read this b-biology book." Ears spiraling around, they soon settled onto the damp biology book in front of her, most probably referencing to that. "He storms in, angry, tells me something, flips out when I reply, slams the door and breaks that window over there!"

[/QUOTE]
"And where does love come into play, there? Did he try to confess to you?" Kalin asked, swinging his legs. He also tapped a silent rhythm in his lap.

----

Leonhardt caught the airplane without turning his head. He opened it up, looked at the picture, and then glanced at the one who drew it, giving her a gentle smile and a thumbs up. He then brought his attention to the front again.

Daniel reaver]Thana giggled "why not get drunk it's jhst us three" she said as a wine glass appeared in each of there hands and she held hers up "a toast to the sexy and inoccent bride" thana sad a little drunk already [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16618-jennete/ said:
@Jennete[/URL]
Snow:*she smiles and snaps the wine so it fills with Summer wine, wine of the Fae* Okay... Cheers!

Rain: To getting drunk!! *they all down the fae wine except Thana*

------------

Roman said:
"Hey! Rock girl! Take the book out of your mouth!" Yamada shouts at her. "That's disgusting, it's germs all over those!"
Nissa:*raises her hand in class looking at the teacher* Then what is if for....If I can't eat it..*completely confused*

Thana drank down her blood red wine as all of Theres completely refilled with the wine they where having "another snow" she said to her as she was swaying a little eventually coming to a stop when she found rain to lean against

@Jennete

Jennete said:
Snow:*she smiles and snaps the wine so it fills with Summer wine, wine of the Fae* Okay... Cheers!
Rain: To getting drunk!! *they all down the fae wine except Thana*

------------

Nissa:*raises her hand in class looking at the teacher* Then what is if for....If I can't eat it..*completely confused*
"Really? Did you really just ask me that? Its for learning. It's almost time to get outta here. Tomorrow I don't wanna see you eating the books, understand?"

Lilith glances toward River, and notices a small locket. "Nice Jewlery, your girlfriend give it too you" She says snarly, messing with her hair. "What are you drawing? " She asks,being a curious butt being her work is done.

@Daniel reaver

Users who are viewing this thread

Back