• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Daniel reaver]Thana looked down and blushed before smiling "comfy" she said frankly before taking another drink of wine and smiling at them [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16618-jennete/ said:
@Jennete[/URL]
Snow:*blushes and tries on something else, more corset type and covering but still strangely mature for her since she blushes again*

Rain: oooh The idiot would love to see you in that Snow.

----------

Nissa:*looks at River as she eats her rock and finishes it, looking around as she pulls another one out and starts eating that one*

@Daniel reaver

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]
Doves face grows a brighter red. She steps toward Angel. Angel smacks Dove's back really hard. "I really enjoyed it!" Dove's face manages to become a brighter red as she gives an evil glare to Angel.

[/QUOTE]
Jackson sighed "Sure you did.......Listen if you are upset with me because of that I will understand if you don't want to be friends....I'm used to it"

Daniel reaver]River sighed before he slightly looked around the room "I-im River" he said quietly to every one giving them another smile trying to hide what was going on from his expressions [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
"Is that all?" Yamada asked him. "You kids are too shy..."

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]She heard a rumble nearby, which startled her. She jumped slightly, before relaxing into the chair. Probably the people still working on her dorm room.

[/QUOTE]
@shortyshot8

Roman said:
"What do you want me to do give my life story" he said quietly and coldly as he looked away from the teacher a little more still in a deppresed and bad mood

@everyone

Roman said:
She huffed, rolling fingers through her hair. "Feather Fall," she muttered lowly, her tail brushing the back of her chair, ruffling it. "Probably your only decent student," she smiled.

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi walked back and opened the door "I am sorry" He said softly and closed the door again

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson sighed "Sure you did.......Listen if you are upset with me because of that I will understand if you don't want to be friends....I'm used to it"
"N-no... I- I'm just shy... I really did enjoy it" She says softly, her face still a bright red. She walks over to Jackson slightly, keeping her head low. "T-thank you for the kiss" She says quietly.

Daniel reaver]Thana giggled and nodded "it's not to sexy yet still revealing" Thana said as she drank some more wine [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16618-jennete/ said:
@Jennete[/URL]
Snow:*blushes nodding*

Rain:*thinks for a moment before snapping her fingers and she is in something super sexy that even the sales clerk who is a gay man takes a second glance*

Snow: OH MY GOD RAIN NO NO NO NO OUT OUT OUT GET ME OUT OF THIS!!!!! *red as a tomato*

Rain:*takes a picture ignoring her completely*

Roman said:
Nissa:*stares at the teacher blankly while nomming on her rock, her pink eyes un interested, slightly sleepy looking and slightly hungry looking like she is day dreaming about him being a sandwich... a rock sandwich*

Thana giggled "I like it" she said as she appeared in the same thing and giggled happily as she down e a second glass "shesh it's been a while since I've been in some thing so..... Hot" Thana said softly as she stood up and looked around for some thing not caring who saw before seeing a more classical design and making it appear on snow

@Jennete

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]"N-no... I- I'm just shy... I really did enjoy it" She says softly, her face still a bright red. She walks over to Jackson slightly, keeping her head low. "T-thank you for the kiss" She says quietly.

[/QUOTE]
Jackson looked shocked "Yo-You did?" He asked nervously before sighing "I guess doing that to both of you would be fine because you are the same person''

shortyshot8 said:
Tatsumi walked back and opened the door "I am sorry" He said softly and closed the door again
"Don't," she stated, before hastily leaving, allowing the glass to crack under her feet. "I thought you were my friend."

Daniel reaver]Thana giggled "I like it" she said as she appeared in the same thing and giggled happily as she down e a second glass "shesh it's been a while since I've been in some thing so..... Hot" Thana said softly as she stood up and looked around for some thing not caring who saw before seeing a more classical design and making it appear on snow [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16618-jennete/ said:
@Jennete[/URL]
Snow:*She sighs at least knowing that Roman would never EVER see her in something like that*

Rain: Haha the Idiot is going to die when he opens up his phone *she had texted the picture to him...*

Snow: You truly are evil.......

--------

Nissa:*stares at the ghost girl, imaging her like whip cream or a soup* 0.0

@Piffy Queen

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]"Don't," she stated, before hastily leaving, allowing the glass to crack under her feet. "I thought you were my friend."

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi began to walk away tears falling from his face as what she just said echoed in his head

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson looked shocked "Yo-You did?" He asked nervously before sighing "I guess doing that to both of you would be fine because you are the same person''
Dove steps backward awkwardly. She blushes. Angel steps next to Dove. "You are a little love bird darling, now how about we both enjoy a kiss now" She smiles to Jackson. "Zodiac Gemini" They flash and Aria appears. She skips over an kisses Jackson on the lips.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"N-no im not" he said defiantly to this girl 'why would she care' he thought to him self as he watched her while taking out one ear bud
@Nonalaka

@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
She blinked a few times "Oh, I'm sorry" she frowned and looked down "you just looked sad, I don't like it when people are sad" she shook her head.

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]
Dove steps backward awkwardly. She blushes. Angel steps next to Dove. "You are a little love bird darling, now how about we both enjoy a kiss now" She smiles to Jackson. "Zodiac Gemini" They flash and Aria appears. She skips over an kisses Jackson on the lips.

[/QUOTE]
Jackson smiled and kissed her back wrapping his arms around her and pushing her into a wall deepening the kiss

Thana giggled as she walked over "ohh what is it snow. Do you not know what this is for" she asked her as she walked around snow looking her over then walking to sit back down at the couch "this IS for roman sweetheart" she said frankly

@Jennete

"I-im not sad" he said as the rain came down a little harder as he blushed slightly happy his hair his his face from her

@Nonalaka

@Nonalaka

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back