• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

He frowned and looked down more "no" he wispered as thunder cracked in the sky at his anger for not coming up with some thing

@Nonalaka

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''d-did Neo just take her in her car? what?''
*Yuki said as she pulled out her phone petting Shira's head with her other hand*

''Neo, what are you doing?''

''She's only a living weapon, she didnt mean to do whatever the hell she just did but i think when she transforms her personality changes. Himeragi saw this when she was killing a cartel out in mexico''

''r-really...?!''

''yeah. but im her posing mother so i need to make sure she's safe''

''a-alright you do that...please tell me that whatever your doing is not stupid..''

''haha cmon Yuki, whatever we do is stupid as hell. we always do stupid shit''

''ahahaha....true...well take care alright?''

''i will''

*Neo then hung up then started talking to Mika*

''it appears that whenever you transform you take up a different person. meaning i doubt that you'd remember what you did after transforming. you also take up a different personality so your transforming caused you to kill the innocent......mommy isnt mad at you Mika, just...disappointed''

*Yuki hugged Shira with both arms*

''well...everything is gonna be okay''

*Yuki said as she rubbed her back trying to comfort Shira to calming down*

''well.......i-its nothing...im probably imagining it...''

*He said as he turned back to Amara and rested his head on her shoulder*

''but whatever i imagined...it felt so real...it was a slaughter somewhere...and lots of lives were lost.....''

[/QUOTE]
"Hmm, that's really sad" she pouted a bit resting her head on his "are you sure it wasn't real?"

River layed there passed out on the bed having only slept twice since the incident and both those times only being for about five hours total as he held the locket weakly to his chest

@Piffy Queen

Daniel reaver]Mika slowly crawle Dover and into neos lap before remembering some thing from her time as prophet "uh oh mama" she said fear in her voice as she remembered planting C-4 charges in the bank Shira giggled a little then yawned "we've been laying he tall day" she said as she closed her eyes [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''its alright, my friend Roman already sent his boys to disarm and take the C4 charges out of the bank''

*Neo said as she kept driving as cops rushed by them not noticing them*

*Yuki giggled a bit*

''yea...its getting late..''

Nonalaka said:
"Hmm, that's really sad" she pouted a bit resting her head on his "are you sure it wasn't real?"
''i hope it wasnt...''

Mika nodded still not noticing the blood covering half of her face as she sat there leaning against neos chest wanting her to be proud of her and not disapointed

Shira nodded as she turned off the tv then the light and layed down with yuki "night baby" she wispered softly to her

@Himeragi Seiker

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]He frowned and looked down more "no" he wispered as thunder cracked in the sky at his anger for not coming up with some thing
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
She looked up, "Ah! You control the weather!" She exclaimed before walking right up to him, using her fingers to push his face into a smile "I don't like frowns, they make me frown...don't worry, youll find your real name eventually" she said as her hands went by her sides again.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''its alright, my friend Roman already sent his boys to disarm and take the C4 charges out of the bank''
*Neo said as she kept driving as cops rushed by them not noticing them*

*Yuki giggled a bit*

''yea...its getting late..''

''i hope it wasnt...''

[/QUOTE]
"Hmm, wanna go do something to take your mind off it?"

His face emediatly went back to his could expression as he looked at her blusbing slightly again 'why does she care' he thought as he watched her

@Nonalaka

Daniel reaver]Mika nodded still not noticing the blood covering half of her face as she sat there leaning against neos chest wanting her to be proud of her and not disapointed Shira nodded as she turned off the tv then the light and layed down with yuki "night baby" she wispered softly to her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''listen. killing wont really make me proud. what will is that you behave like a good girl''

*She said as she pulled over t0 the curb as she made Mika face her and got out a napkin and wiping the blood off of Mika's face and licking the blood off that was under Mika's eye as she then stared at her in the eye*

''got it?''

''good night love''

*She said as she held Shira close and going to sleep*

Nonalaka said:
She looked up, "Ah! You control the weather!" She exclaimed before walking right up to him, using her fingers to push his face into a smile "I don't like frowns, they make me frown...don't worry, youll find your real name eventually" she said as her hands went by her sides again.

"Hmm, wanna go do something to take your mind off it?"
''well...its getting late, we should just sleep''

Noah smiles, seeing him sleeping. He pulls a blanket over River lightly. "She'll be back soon... just a few more days" He whispers. He sits on a computer chair, leaning back and watching River. "She'll be back soon."

@Daniel reaver

Daniel reaver]Mika started to wimper "I didn't want to. I don't even remember it" she said through her wimpers as she leaned into neo [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''i know...but you need to stop transforming though...when we get back home, we'll sleep in my bed. in the morning, il have Yuki seal away prophet''

night)))

Noah smiles before standing up. He goes to the black hole. "Three more days sis... Then you'll go back to him". He pulls more darkness out.

The locket flashes, showing almost 80% silver.

"Almost there"

@Daniel reaver

((I am going to sleep being its like 4:30 am for me... Imma sleep.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]His face emediatly went back to his could expression as he looked at her blusbing slightly again 'why does she care' he thought as he watched her
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
"Hmm, well I'm going to get some lunch, so I have to go....you can come if you want" she said with a smile "see ya!" She gave a wave as she began to walk off.

Aeron said:
Ivory looked at him, her face looking puzzled. "Its all right, but why did you do that? Didnt you say that you had a girlfriend?" (Okay, bie!)
Kite shrugged. "I dunno... I was proud of you and I didn't have much to offer as a reward so... You know, let's forget I ever did that." He said as Zero, Ivory and him walked through the woods.

@LunaCrosby

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''listen. killing wont really make me proud. what will is that you behave like a good girl''
*She said as she pulled over t0 the curb as she made Mika face her and got out a napkin and wiping the blood off of Mika's face and licking the blood off that was under Mika's eye as she then stared at her in the eye*

''got it?''

''good night love''

*She said as she held Shira close and going to sleep*

''well...its getting late, we should just sleep''

[/QUOTE]
She checked the time "Ah, alright, I guess sleeping sounds nice I'm a bit sleepy" she said with a chuckle

Nonalaka said:
She checked the time "Ah, alright, I guess sleeping sounds nice I'm a bit sleepy" she said with a chuckle
''alright well...you can sleep here if you want''

*Natsuru then turned off the lights and lays down*

''good night''

(I'm bored... Character list!)

Kite: Out on a journey with Ivory and Zero... More people can come if they like :3

Yuto: Arcade

Celia: Park

Dex: Out on a walk by himself

Diablo: Café

Aiden: Huge amusement park with Violetta

Hiro: Watching the clouds in the courtyard with Kelsey and Harper

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''alright well...you can sleep here if you want''
*Natsuru then turned off the lights and lays down*

''good night''

[/QUOTE]
She giggled and clicked her fingers so she was in Pajama shorts and a T-shirt before curling up to sleep "goodnight!"

Nonalaka said:
She giggled and clicked her fingers so she was in Pajama shorts and a T-shirt before curling up to sleep "goodnight!"
*Natsuru then hugged Amara then drifting to sleep*

Jay yawns as he renters his dorm, flopping down onto the couch stomach first with a sigh. He takes his phone out of his pocket, and checks it. "Text from Rain..." He says as he opens it, seeing the photo of Snow in wedding attire. He chuckles slightly at the photo as he puts his phone on the table next to him and quickly drifts off to sleep. @Jennete

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Natsuru then hugged Amara then drifting to sleep*

[/QUOTE]
Amara snuggled in as she drifted off to sleep as well.

((Time skip I'm guessing?))

Sorry if my replies are super late, I have friends coming over soon so yah xD ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back