• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
"Hello Yuto" she replied after processing the situation "this is my cousin, Colin" Colin gave a wave and greeted him. Ilaani looked to Yuto "you okay?"
Yuto dusted himself off with a smile, putting his hands on his hips. "I should be fine. The question is, did I hurt you princess?" He asked, using the nickname he gave Ilaani from the last time they met.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam snapped his fingers and made himself have clothes on "That better?"
Celia uncovered her face and peeked at him. When she saw that he was wearing clothes, she sighed in relief."Oh thank god!" She exclaimed before Ulquiorra chuckled and ruffled her hair."Can you explain to us what the hell that was earlier? Does that usually happen if you don't feed?"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Hiro struggled in the mans grip. "Let me go!!!" He yelped. The man grunted at him. "You know your time is way past up. Time to go back to your dorm..." The man said as Hiro waved to Kelsey and Harper.
@Mayyflower
Kelsey sighed and waved "why must time go by so fast" she mumbled and looked around, spotting her mom not too far away.

Roman said:
I forgot to tag you, @Kalin Scarlet ))
"I'm...not doing anything..cant help...cant stop." Laura said, staring at Roman as he took a seat. Her hand twitched slightly for a moment, but she didn't move or do anything else.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]"I'm...not doing anything..cant help...cant stop." Laura said, staring at Roman as he took a seat. Her hand twitched slightly for a moment, but she didn't move or do anything else.

[/QUOTE]
"Laura? Are you feeling okay?" Roman asked her. Even though the just sat down, he chose to stand back up and examine, Laura. "Hey, are you there?" He asked, waving a hand in her face. "This is different. Why is she standing still?" He thought to himself as he tried to get her attention.

Kalin left the class room, and began to wander once again. And, also once again, he was ignored by everyone. "*Sigh* This is beginning to annoy me..." he said with a depressed look on his face as he wandered the halls of the school.

@Anyone

Roman said:
"Laura? Are you feeling okay?" Roman asked her. Even though the just sat down, he chose to stand back up and examine, Laura. "Hey, are you there?" He asked, waving a hand in her face. "This is different. Why is she standing still?" He thought to himself as he tried to get her attention.
Laura's hand twitched once more, before shooting forward to grab Roman by the throat.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]
Kalin left the class room, and began to wander once again. And, also once again, he was ignored by everyone. "*Sigh* This is beginning to annoy me..." he said with a depressed look on his face as he wandered the halls of the school.
@Anyone

Laura's hand twitched once more, before shooting forward to grab Roman by the throat.

[/QUOTE]
Roman wasn't prepared for Laura to grab him by the throat, neither was a Sharingan activated yet. "Laura.... Let... Me... Go.... You're choking me!"

"...Yes...I am..." Laura said, her grip tightening for a moment, before she released him completely. She then took a step back."...."

Mayyflower said:
(Anyone free to interact with Lexi or navi)
(Most of my characters are. Any preference?)

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]"...Yes...I am..." Laura said, her grip tightening for a moment, before she released him completely. She then took a step back."...."

(Most of my characters are. Any preference?)

[/QUOTE]
Roman fell to a knee and looked up at Laura, "What the hell did you do that for?" He asked, placing his hand on his neck. "I didn't do anything wrong to you..."

Mayyflower said:
"Any type." She says walking out with him.
Alastair nodded,"That's cool. I prefer classical myself." He said as the made it to the park."If you don't mind me asking, why did you want to come to the park."

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair nodded,"That's cool. I prefer classical myself." He said as the made it to the park."If you don't mind me asking, why did you want to come to the park."
"Why? Good question..." Levi shrugs "I like to look up at the clouds... And it's peaceful here no one really comes here" she says looking around.

Hiro struggled in the mans grip. "Let me go!!!" He yelped. The man grunted at him. "You know your time is way past up. Time to go back to your dorm..." The man said as Hiro waved to Kelsey and Harper.
@Mayyflower
Harper waves back as she disappears to look for Lexi once again.

Harper finally found Lexi sleeping in the grass. "Lexi are you dead?!" She asks poking her and shaking her. "Wake up!" She says

Roman said:
Roman fell to a knee and looked up at Laura, "What the hell did you do that for?" He asked, placing his hand on his neck. "I didn't do anything wrong to you..."
"I...I...I apologize." she said, watching him.

Mayyflower said:
Harper finally found Lexi sleeping in the grass. "Lexi are you dead?!" She asks poking her and shaking her. "Wake up!" She says
Lexi wakes up "oh there you are I found you" she says sleepily.

@LunaCrosby

(Well... If Kelsey somehow found Kite's, Yuto's, and Hiro's dorm number... Then he's available xD )
(Just ask Lexi she will show you) @LunaCrosby

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey skips up to Toru "I'm tired" when says and rubs her eyes. Toru picks her up and begins walking home.

(Hmm... I'll have Kelsey sneak out xD )
(She's only 7 :o )

Hiro rolled around in his tiny bed. He was frustrated he had leave his new friends. He wondered why he couldn't talk to other people.

Mayyflower said:
"Why? Good question..." Levi shrugs "I like to look up at the clouds... And it's peaceful here no one really comes here" she says looking around.

Harper waves back as she disappears to look for Lexi once again.
Alastair nodded in understanding,"That I can get. Nice quiet and peaceful places are superb. Looking at clouds can be fun too. Making shapes out of them and trying to guess what it looks like." He stated as he took the to a nearby bench and sat down.

Lexi sees Toru and grabs Harper and teleports to her. "Hey Toru! Who is this little one" she says waving at Kelsey. @LunaCrosby

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair nodded in understanding,"That I can get. Nice quiet and peaceful places are superb. Looking at clouds can be fun too. Making shapes out of them and trying to guess what it looks like." He stated as he took the to a nearby bench and sat down.
Levi sat down next to him. "So tell me what you like to do?" She says glancing at him

Mayyflower said:
Lexi sees Toru and grabs Harper and teleports to her. "Hey Toru! Who is this little one" she says waving at Kelsey. @LunaCrosby

Levi sat down next to him. "So tell me what you like to do?" She says glancing at him
"She's... my daughter" she says and smiles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back