• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Daniel reaver]"H-hi" he said to her as he slightly looked up at her curious about it all 'do I need a name?' He thought as he looked at navi staring into her eyes with his right eye mostly becuase his left was covered with hair [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16519-mayyflower/ said:
@Mayyflower[/URL]

@Mayyflower
Navi smiled. "Do you not have a name? It's fine if you dont" she says softly.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Kite sighed. "I'm sorry... I really like you too Ivory... It's just I can't like two girls at once." He said sadly. "Now, let's do something fun shall we?" He asked.
@LunaCrosby
Ivory giggled. "I didn't mean I liked you, Kite! It's just...it sounded a bit rushed, like you really regret it or something...I don't mind, I just hope it doesn't do anything to our friendship, you know?" She jumped back into the air and up into the leaves. "So what shall we do that's fun?" She yelled down at her two companions

shortyshot8 said:
( xD I am Onii-Chan to everyone)

Cam looked at her eyes "God this isn't good!" He said with worry in his voice knowing what she would do
Celia vanished and quickly appeared behind him. Her eyes flashed red again and she smiled,"I can feed off of you right? You're a guy, so that shouldn't be a problem." She whispered into his ear as she arms wrapped around him.

WeirdPrincess said:
"N-No! I'm really hungry!" Celia cried out as she shot up from her seat before falling on Cam."Whoops! Sorry!" She giggled before standing up right and falling on to someone who was behind her.

Alastair chuckled,"Yeah, same here." She said before looking over at a pair of swings."Wanna go swinging with me?"

(I THOUGHT I WAS SENPAI! )
Levi smiled. "Sure why not" she says getting up and offering a hand.

WeirdPrincess said:
"This is probably the most fun I've had in one day. I wouldn't be able to do this often." Asuka said as she chew her lip, not knowing what to order."I can't figure out what to get. So many good choices, all the possibilities! Akki-san, could you do this another day? Hanging out with me, I mean." She asked as she set the menu down.
...♅Akira finally decided what he wanted, placing the menu down.. He replied, giving Asuka a smile♅...

“ Of course, whenever you want to, Asuki-chan~ ”

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia vanished and quickly appeared behind him. Her eyes flashed red again and she smiled,"I can feed off of you right? You're a guy, so that shouldn't be a problem." She whispered into his ear as she arms wrapped around him.
Cam's eyes widened as he knew a hungry Incubus or Succubus has insane strength "Ce-Celia?"

Aeron said:
Ivory giggled. "I didn't mean I liked you, Kite! It's just...it sounded a bit rushed, like you really regret it or something...I don't mind, I just hope it doesn't do anything to our friendship, you know?" She jumped back into the air and up into the leaves. "So what shall we do that's fun?" She yelled down at her two companions
Kite pondered this. "Mmm..." He mumbled. "How about we just take turns asking questions? That way we get to know each other better!" He said. "We don't have to... If we don't do you have something in mind?"

@LunaCrosby

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira finally decided what he wanted, placing the menu down.. He replied, giving Asuka a smile♅...
“ Of course, whenever you want to, Asuki-chan~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka grinned,"That makes me happy." She said after she looked at the menu and figured out what she wanted to eat."Hm...do you ever play games Akki-san? Like...board games or something like that."

shortyshot8 said:
Cam's eyes widened as he knew a hungry Incubus or Succubus has insane strength "Ce-Celia?"
"You wouldn't mind right? It would be fun, I promise." Celia giggled happily as her tail wrapped itself around his leg. It tightened its hold as she held on tighter.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka grinned,"That makes me happy." She said after she looked at the menu and figured out what she wanted to eat."Hm...do you ever play games Akki-san? Like...board games or something like that."

"You wouldn't mind right? It would be fun, I promise." Celia giggled happily as her tail wrapped itself around his leg. It tightened its hold as she held on tighter.
Cam gulped "I suppose it would be better than you harming other people but still......" He said before blushing as her tail wrapped around his leg (Oh god I'm going to get raped by my daughter xD )

Kite pondered this. "Mmm..." He mumbled. "How about we just take turns asking questions? That way we get to know each other better!" He said. "We don't have to... If we don't do you have something in mind?"
@LunaCrosby
Ivory flew down from the trees, now only five inches tall and sat down on Kite's head. "That sounds fun!" She said as she sat down on a tuft of Kites hair and began to braid tiny strands of it.

Daniel reaver]"I-I don't" he said before blushing a little "c-can you help me?" He asked her quietly a little barased by it [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16519-mayyflower/ said:
@Mayyflower[/URL]
Navi smiled brightly. "Of course" she says

shortyshot8 said:
Cam gulped "I suppose it would be better than you harming other people but still......" He said before blushing as her tail wrapped around his leg (Oh god I'm going to get raped by my daughter xD )
(Nah! Just wait xD )

"See? No harm done right?" Celia said as she kissed his cheek. Her tail began to move up his leg as she looses her hold and spun him around."I'm cute right? So it shouldn't be all that bad."

WeirdPrincess said:
...♅Akira listened to Asuka talk and soon replied, laughing lightly♅...

“ No, because I always win. Of course, I can toggle it on and off. What about you, do you play games? ”

Aeron said:
Ivory flew down from the trees, now only five inches tall and sat down on Kite's head. "That sounds fun!" She said as she sat down on a tuft of Kites hair and began to braid tiny strands of it.
Kite blushed a little. "Umm... Ok, I'll start us off... What's your favorite food?" He asked.

@LunaCrosby

WeirdPrincess said:
(Nah! Just wait xD )
"See? No harm done right?" Celia said as she kissed his cheek. Her tail began to move up his leg as she looses her hold and spun him around."I'm cute right? So it shouldn't be all that bad."
Cam gulped again "Bu-But this is....." He said before breathing heavily "Of all the times for my urges to kick in!?!"

Mayyflower said:
Levi smiled. "Sure why not" she says getting up and offering a hand.
Alastair smiled and grabbed her hand before they walked over to the swings."So, about your sister. Do you guys hang out sometimes? And do you like the same things?"

LunaCrosby said:
"Why didn't Lexi come kite?" Zero asked quietly. "Just wondering" he said.
@TheRebelliousDragon
Kite looked up at him. "I don't know... I'd prefer not having my girlfriend know I'm on a dangerous journey that could get me killed." He said. "I don't want her to worry."

@Aeron

shortyshot8 said:
Cam gulped again "Bu-But this is....." He said before breathing heavily "Of all the times for my urges to kick in!?!"
Celia stepped back as her tail flipped Cam until he was upside down."You actually thought I was going to do something? That's funny, now leave." She said seriously before flinging him off the building and vanishing to go find her feeder.

Kite looked up at him. "I don't know... I'd prefer not having my girlfriend know I'm on a dangerous journey that could get me killed." He said. "I don't want her to worry."
@Aeron
Ivory jumped forward and landed on The bridge of Kite's nose. She leaned back against his forehead and smiled. " a friend of mine showed my ramen and ever scince then, it's been my favorite!" She then heard Zero's question and turned around. She looked at one of his eyes, her head tilted to one side. "But wouldn't it be better that you let her know?" She asked curiously, not having experience with how relationships work. @LunaCrosby

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia stepped back as her tail flipped Cam until he was upside down."You actually thought I was going to do something? That's funny, now leave." She said seriously before flinging him off the building and vanishing to go find her feeder.
Cam rubbed the back of his skull "God damn that hurt" He said before standing "Please be safe"

Aeron said:
Ivory jumped forward and landed on The bridge of Kite's nose. She leaned back against his forehead and smiled. " a friend of mine showed my ramen and ever scince then, it's been my favorite!" She then heard Zero's question and turned around. She looked at one of his eyes, her head tilted to one side. "But wouldn't it be better that you let her know?" She asked curiously, not having experience with how relationships work. @LunaCrosby
Kite frowned. "Would YOU want me to go on some long journey with you, only to see me die?" He said.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira listened to Asuka talk and soon replied, laughing lightly♅...
“ No, because I always win. Of course, I can toggle it on and off. What about you, do you play games? ”

[/QUOTE]
"Sometimes. If I'm really board and not eating anything." Asuka said,"I heard their was this game that involve a pocky stick, I think it was called. And two people play and they try to eat it I guess. I'm not sure what the objective is, but have you ever played that?"

shortyshot8 said:
Cam rubbed the back of his skull "God damn that hurt" He said before standing "Please be safe"
Ulquiorra appeared next to him and frowned,"You guys have been gone for a long time. Where's Cel?" He asked, looking around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back