• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson smiled as he followed her while thinking "Those two girls are so strange"
Aria stops once they reach the outside of the dorm, "Shit. which one had the key" She says. "Dove did" Angel says in her mind. "Of course Dove did" She mutters before calling out " Zodiac Gemini" The flash happens and dove is already fumbling with her keys. "Im coming Im coming"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Kite shook his head. "It's fresh water, you want to go for a swim?" He asked.
"Yes!" She immidiatley flashed into black one piece bathing suit and her sun hat. "I love forests! They're not being burned by sunlight all the time!" She laughed as she splashed her way into the water. "Come mom, guys!" She waved at them. @LunaCrosby

Aeron said:
"Yes!" She immidiatley flashed into black one piece bathing suit and her sun hat. "I love forests! They're not being burned by sunlight all the time!" She laughed as she splashed her way into the water. "Come mom, guys!" She waved at them. @TheRebelliousDragon

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]
Aria stops once they reach the outside of the dorm, "Shit. which one had the key" She says. "Dove did" Angel says in her mind. "Of course Dove did" She mutters before calling out " Zodiac Gemini" The flash happens and dove is already fumbling with her keys. "Im coming Im coming"

[/QUOTE]
Jackson chuckled a little while thinking "Well there's a first time for everything"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly as Asuka took the picture. He replied as the stars returned to their original positions♅...
“ I can use my powers in many ways, I made multiple suns closer together so that it spells your name. They're pretty unique, I suppose. ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka chuckled,"Well it's still pretty cool." She said before she waved her hand over a candle that sat unlit in the middle of the table. A spark flew from her palm and lit the candle, making her grin."Maybe I'll show you the powers that I know of later. I forgot I could do more than summoning."

Still me:

forever_alone_by_foreveraloneplz.png
))

Noah nods. "It'll take an hour to get her back to a human state. It'll give you time to clean up" He says before vanishing into stardust. "One last pull for good measure" He pulls out as much darkness that he can before taking her stardust and slowly begins to form her appearance.

@Daniel reaver

Rain:*yawns waking up slowly and looks around, groggy and hungover she sits up, looking down and notices Annnabel, smirking just a little*

Snow:*still hungover and passed out in her sleeping bag*

@Daniel reaver

----------

Nissa:*wakes up slowly in the classroom since she had fallen asleep there and she looks around rubbing her eyes, hungry just a bit*

@anyone

Aeron said:
"Yes!" She immidiatley flashed into black one piece bathing suit and her sun hat. "I love forests! They're not being burned by sunlight all the time!" She laughed as she splashed her way into the water. "Come mom, guys!" She waved at them. @LunaCrosby
Kite laughed and went off into the woods to change.

@LunaCrosby

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson chuckled a little while thinking "Well there's a first time for everything"
Dove manages to open the dorms door. "Alrighty, I assume you want Aria back" She chuckles, dropping her keys and wallet on a desk. Angel does the same, smiling at Jackson the whole time.

LunaCrosby said:
Zero pokes the water "hmm" he mumbles and shrugs, glancing at them both.
@TheRebelliousDragon
Ivory sneaked under water and splashed out right in front of Zero, completley drenching him in water. "Surprise!" She yelled, raising her hands in excitement.

Annabel had rolled over in her sleep so she was facing rain with her arms around rains hips holding her close in her sleep

Thana stood there in the kitchen making brekfast for every one stilll wearing what she was last night

@Roman @Jennete

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]
Dove manages to open the dorms door. "Alrighty, I assume you want Aria back" She chuckles, dropping her keys and wallet on a desk. Angel does the same, smiling at Jackson the whole time.

[/QUOTE]
Jackson sighed "Well I guess I could do that........Or I could live my dream" He said with a wink

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka chuckled,"Well it's still pretty cool." She said before she waved her hand over a candle that sat unlit in the middle of the table. A spark flew from her palm and lit the candle, making her grin."Maybe I'll show you the powers that I know of later. I forgot I could do more than summoning."
...♅Akira laughed lightly and watched Asuka light the candle. He spoke, smiling widely♅...

“ That would be great, Asuka-chan~ ”

Daniel reaver]Annabel had rolled over in her sleep so she was facing rain with her arms around rains hips holding her close in her sleep Thana stood there in the kitchen making brekfast for every one stilll wearing what she was last night [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
Hayate walked into the kitchen, yawning. He was fully aware, unlike last night he was to tired to notice anything. "Hey Thana... Nice outfit." He said reaching into the fridge. His eyes then widened as he turned around and took a closer look at Thana again, "Nice outfit..."

Aeron said:
I have a character on pause right now, but you could join him if u like
(( Well, I have Taylor. Where is he? ))

Thana giggled happily as she put some bread in a toaster then walked over to hayate and put her arms around his neck "like?" She asked him teasingly as she held onto him happily a happy sligihtly hungover smile on her face as she held him

@Roman

shortyshot8 said:
Cam turned around "My god I missed you" He said before softly kissing her
Farah squealed and kissed him back before pulling away."I've missed you too, but I've been here the whole time."

Daniel reaver]Thana giggled happily as she put some bread in a toaster then walked over to hayate and put her arms around his neck "like?" She asked him teasingly as she held onto him happily a happy sligihtly hungover smile on her face as she held onto him [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
"I love actually. I can also tell that you drunk quite a lot last night." Hayate chuckled. "You all had fun?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah squealed and kissed him back before pulling away."I've missed you too, but I've been here the whole time."
Cam nodded "I love you Farah" He said softly before kissing her again

Users who are viewing this thread

Back