• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira refilled the bowl and spoke, smiling♅...
“ There ya go~ ”

[/QUOTE]
"Yay!" Asuka's eyes lit up before she started to eat the food, only slower this time."I think I love you...You're amazing." She whispered happily as she continued to eat.

Mayyflower said:
(Sorry I had to climb in my friends window so we could come in )
"Alright let's go. I'll bring her back later" she says to Toru .
(Its all good chica)

Kelsey grabs Lexis hand "let's go!" She says excitedly.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia walked through the park and whistled, her hunger now gone and her eyes back to normal. She spotted someone and waved,"Hey! You with the hair!" She called out to the girl. @LunaCrosby
Toru looked at her and raised an eyebrow "doesn't everyone have hair?" She says and laughs.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smirked as he hit the ball with the cue stick making them all go in "Oops.......Too good for my own good"
Farah gaped at him,"What the heck! How does that work?" She said as she stared at the table."Cheater..." She mumbled.

Annabel frowned more as she stared down at the number not wanting her to leave before she stood up and silently walked to her room closing the door behind her "why did I ever think I could get her to love me" she mumbled as she layed down on her bed and stared at the phone number as Thana sighed "nice going rain that probably hurt her more that all you sarcastic ness ever would" Thana mumblrd to her self before picking up hers and hayate plate and bringing them to the sink

@Roman

@Jennete

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah gaped at him,"What the heck! How does that work?" She said as she stared at the table."Cheater..." She mumbled.
Cam chuckled a little "I have no clue what the hell happened" He said normally

WeirdPrincess said:
"Yay!" Asuka's eyes lit up before she started to eat the food, only slower this time."I think I love you...You're amazing." She whispered happily as she continued to eat.
...♅Akira blushed lightly and spoke, shortly before he resumed eating♅...

“ Enjoy~ ”

LunaCrosby said:
(Its all good chica)
Kelsey grabs Lexis hand "let's go!" She says excitedly.

Toru looked at her and raised an eyebrow "doesn't everyone have hair?" She says and laughs.
Celia chuckled and made her way over to her,"Maybe or they could be bald. What are doing her just sitting in the park?"

Daniel reaver]Annabel frowned more as she stared down at the number not wanting her to leave before she stood up and silently walked to her room closing the door behind her "why did I ever think I could get her to love me" she mumbled as she layed down on her bed and stared at the phone number as Thana sighed "nice going rain that probably hurt her more that all you sarcastic ness ever would" Thana mumblrd to her self before picking up hers and romans plate and bringing them to the sink [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
ROMAN?!))

Daniel reaver]Annabel frowned more as she stared down at the number not wanting her to leave before she stood up and silently walked to her room closing the door behind her "why did I ever think I could get her to love me" she mumbled as she layed down on her bed and stared at the phone number as Thana sighed "nice going rain that probably hurt her more that all you sarcastic ness ever would" Thana mumblrd to her self before picking up hers and romans plate and bringing them to the sink [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
((RAIN CAN'T WIN))

Daniel reaver]He thought about it long and hard before sighing "I gont nothing" he said ashamed about it as he spoke [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16519-mayyflower/ said:
@Mayyflower[/URL]
"It's fine... We will think of something." She says smiling

Nexia smiles when their lips lock. She lays there. "Please don't tell me you mopped around the entire time I was gone" She says laughing. @Daniel reaver

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson falls ontop of her "I don't care if you are Angel or Dove or Aria.....I still love you" He said leaning his head to her neck
Aria blushes. "I love you so much. All of me" She says, trying to hold back.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira blushed lightly and spoke, shortly before he resumed eating♅...
“ Enjoy~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka had eaten most of her food before she was done. She yawned and rested her chin in the palm of her hands as she watched Akira."Thanks for the food and everything today. It was all really fun and spectacular!"

Piffy Queen]Nexia smiles when their lips lock. She lays there. "Please don't tell me you mopped around the entire time I was gone" She says laughing. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14287-daniel-reaver/ said:
@Daniel reaver[/URL]
Aria blushes. "I love you so much. All of me" She says, trying to hold back.
Jackson blushed a little before kissing her neck a few times "Is that so?" He asked before kissing her neck again

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia chuckled and made her way over to her,"Maybe or they could be bald. What are doing her just sitting in the park?"
"Relaxing" she said and shrugged "just enjoying earth" she smiled.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam chuckled a little "I have no clue what the hell happened" He said normally
Farah pouted and put the cue back,"That was the quickest game of pool I've ever played. What would you like to do next?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah pouted and put the cue back,"That was the quickest game of pool I've ever played. What would you like to do next?"
Cam sighed not really knowing "I don't know" He stated

LunaCrosby said:
"Relaxing" she said and shrugged "just enjoying earth" she smiled.
"Well maybe I'll sit and relax with you." Celia said as she sat next to the girl."What's your name? I'm Celia."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back