• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Levi nods "sure" she says smiling
Alastair laughed as he gently pushed her on the swing,"You seem to be agreeing with anything and everything. What don't you agree with?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair laughed as he gently pushed her on the swing,"You seem to be agreeing with anything and everything. What don't you agree with?"
"Not much" she says laughing as she swings

((.....Is anyone free to interact with ilaani or Camilla, I'm so bored I think I'm dying ;- ;) )

Daniel reaver]"He obviously tryed to hit on you sweetheart" he said to her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16519-mayyflower/ said:
@Mayyflower[/URL]
Navi smirked. "If you lay a hand on him then Ima 'hit on you'" she says as she crosses her arms

Mayyflower said:
"Not much" she says laughing as she swings
"Well that just won't do. What if I asked you on a date? Would you still say yes?" Alastair said jokingly as he continued to push her.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka's eyes widened as she closed her fingers, her face turning bright red."You're so embarrassing Akki-san! And how is teasing me fun?"
...♅Akira spoke, smiling lightly♅...

“ It's because I love your reactions, Asuki-chan~ ”

WeirdPrincess said:
"Well that just won't do. What if I asked you on a date? Would you still say yes?" Alastair said jokingly as he continued to push her.
Levi blushed and shakes her head. "No cause I would say heck yea." She says laughing

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira spoke, smiling lightly♅...
“ It's because I love your reactions, Asuki-chan~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka took a deep breath and removed her hands from her face."I'm easily embarrassed, I can't help it." She said as she looked up at him, the blush more faint then before. She realized that he was still holding her and laughed nervously,"You know you can put me down right?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia grabbed her hand,"I'm sorry he hurt you Toru. You'll find someone better, I know you will."She said as she smiled at her before thinking, I seriously know. Perks of seeing into the future! Ulquiorra nodded,"There's no need to apologize. It's all fine, but why miss him when you can find someone better."
"Because I'm an idiot that doesn't know when to let go, even though I know I'm gonna end up hurting myself" she said and shrugged, a small yawn escaping her mouth.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi walks I with the three of them."what kind of rides, rides that you can actually ride?" She asks @TheRebelliousDragon @LunaCrosby

@Daniel reaver
"Anything" she says excitedly, not caring which ride.

@TheRebelliousDragon

Mayyflower said:
Levi blushed and shakes her head. "No cause I would say heck yea." She says laughing
"Really now?" Alastair chuckled before disappearing and reappearing in front of her."Then would you like to go on a date with me?" He asked as he grabbed the chains of the swing and held it to bring his face closer to hers.

LunaCrosby said:
"Because I'm an idiot that doesn't know when to let go, even though I know I'm gonna end up hurting myself" she said and shrugged, a small yawn escaping her mouth.

@TheRebelliousDragon
"Let's go on the Superman.. Then the batman." She says excitedly

LunaCrosby said:

@TheRebelliousDragon
Ulquiorra looked at her awhile longer before looking away."You seem tired. Would you like us to take you home?"

WeirdPrincess said:
"Really now?" Alastair chuckled before disappearing and reappearing in front of her."Then would you like to go on a date with me?" He asked as he grabbed the chains of the swing and held it to bring his face closer to hers.
Levi smiles and blushed a little. " I would love to go on a date with you" she says

Daniel reaver]The boys glared at her "sure sweetheart sure" one said before they turned to him again [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16519-mayyflower/ said:
@Mayyflower[/URL]
Navi glares back. "I swear" she says

((Is Allen free? Cause Ilaani is free. I'm super bored and anyone I'm interacting with is offline... if you don't wanna interact that's okay ;- ;) )

@LunaCrosby

Mayyflower said:
Levi smiles and blushed a little. " I would love to go on a date with you" she says
Alastair smiled and kissed her cheek before letting go of the chains."Wonderful. A date with such a beautiful women." He said before sitting down on the swing next to her."I'm curious, have you been on a date before. You must have for being a gorgeous women."

BlueHawk said:
Jay laughs as he rest his hands on her legs. "Well glad to hear." He says with a small smile as he tilts his head back a little.
Rain:*smirks and she glances at his hand then him* You hands are in close proximity

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka took a deep breath and removed her hands from her face."I'm easily embarrassed, I can't help it." She said as she looked up at him, the blush more faint then before. She realized that he was still holding her and laughed nervously,"You know you can put me down right?"
...♅Akira blinked multiple times, realizing he was still holding Asuka. He sat her down and spoke, laughing lightly♅...

“ Hm? Oh, sorry. ”

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair smiled and kissed her cheek before letting go of the chains."Wonderful. A date with such a beautiful women." He said before sitting down on the swing next to her."I'm curious, have you been on a date before. You must have for being a gorgeous women."
Levi shakes her head. "No sadly" she says a little embarrassed. "What about you?" She asks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back