• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson looked at her "Hey there love" He said softly to her
She smiles before adjusting herself to be laying more next to him. "That was.... something" She says, laughing while saying 'something'

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]She smiles before adjusting herself to be laying more next to him. "That was.... something" She says, laughing while saying 'something'

[/QUOTE]
Jackson laughed a little "Yeah it sure was" He said before kissing her head

Daniel reaver]"its not my fault" mika said defiantly to neo before frowning more "I don't want to mindlessly kiss" she said in a wimper [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''k-kuwah...?!''

*Neo looked at Mika superised*

''w-what do you mean kiss..?''

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled and replied♅...
“ I can stay if you want, I'm don't mind. ”

[/QUOTE]
"I don't want to burden you with staying. I feel like it's me asking for to much." Asuka said as she looked at him.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka yawned again and rested her head against her knees."I would say right now just so you don't have to leave, but I'm tired. I'm sorry..." She said as her eyes closed."Part of me wishes you could stay, but the other knows you probably want to go home and stuff."

Ulquiorra frowned,"Then you should go home and rest. It's not like we can't do this some other day." He said as he gazed at her.
Toru laughed slightly "if you say so" she says.

BlueHawk said:
Jay shrugs and laughs. "You always say stuff like that." He says as he leaves his hand still, giving her a small look.
Rain:*smirks smiling* You always do stuff like that that warrants me saying it

WeirdPrincess said:
"Surprise it is. I'll be sure to make it extra special." Alastair said with a smirk before he stopped swinging.
Levi laughed and stopped swinging also. "How thoughtful" she says smiling

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson laughed a little "Yeah it sure was" He said before kissing her head
Aria sits herself up before stretching "Do you wanna do something today" She asks, messing with her dark brown hair.

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Aria sits herself up before stretching "Do you wanna do something today" She asks, messing with her dark brown hair.

[/QUOTE]
Jackson yawned "Yeah that would be nice......But what do we do?" He asked her

Jennete said:
Rain:*smirks smiling* You always do stuff like that that warrants me saying it
"Well is there a problem with my hand being here?" He says challenging her slightly, raising a brow at her.

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson yawned "Yeah that would be nice......But what do we do?" He asked her
Aria stops messing with her hair and looks over. "Well for one, we should get some food, I haven't eaten anything since I got 1 stomach" She laughs playfully before standing up, and waddles over to a dresser.

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Aria stops messing with her hair and looks over. "Well for one, we should get some food, I haven't eaten anything since I got 1 stomach" She laughs playfully before standing up, and waddles over to a dresser.

[/QUOTE]
Jackson stands up and laughed a little before putting on his tank top and pants before putting on his jacket and putting his sword on his back "Well I'm ready" He said happily

BlueHawk said:
"Well is there a problem with my hand being here?" He says challenging her slightly, raising a brow at her.
Rain:*smirks and shakes her head, challenging him right back* No why? Are you going to blush again?

Roman walked around his house bored, wondering what he could to pass time. He looked around for some stuff from his childhood, barely finding anything. "I guess, I'll do nothing for the time being..." he mumbled, plopping down on the couch, he turned on his TV and sighed.

LunaCrosby said:
Toru laughed slightly "if you say so" she says.
"I'm taking you home. I'll see you at the house Cel." Ulquiorra said before easily picking Toru up and walking in the opposite direction. Celia blinked and waved,"Bye! See you later!" She called out before vanishing. "Where's your house?" He asked as he looked around the area.

Mayyflower said:
Levi laughed and stopped swinging also. "How thoughtful" she says smiling
Alastair stood up from his seat and held a hand out to Levi,"Seems as if it's getting late. Shall I walk you back home?"

Daniel reaver]"I-I meant kill" she said softly to neo as she looked down frowning more as her thoughts fluctuated between neo and death [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''well...just to throw it out there, killing is a very bad thing. but i know you dont wanna really kill...your transformations are what changes you...and...''

*Neo then held her head a bit in pain*

''crap, im having a headache...''

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson stands up and laughed a little before putting on his tank top and pants before putting on his jacket and putting his sword on his back "Well I'm ready" He said happily
Aria sticks her tongue out playfully toward him before sliding on jeans and a tank top, tying her hair into a ponytail.
images
"Alright then, You pick where we eat"

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]
Aria sticks her tongue out playfully toward him before sliding on jeans and a tank top, tying her hair into a ponytail.
images
"Alright then, You pick where we eat"

[/QUOTE]
Jackson sighed "Honestly I have no idea" He said nervously "I've never really been like this before"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back