• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]The two fall over from the shockwave. The two look up at Jackson with a surprised face. They both go silent.

[/QUOTE]
Jackson sighed "Honestly how can I love you both if all you do is fight?" He asked them shaking his head

LunaCrosby said:
"Because my ex cheated on me with a girl who was trying to kill herself because no one loved her, and yet I still want him for myself. That's why I'm selfish." She sighs.
"Yeah, that's a little to selfish. Though I personally would run off to the girl, I would at least try to help." Ulquiorra said as he looked at her again."It's understandable about how you're feeling."

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka saluted him,"Yes sir!" She said before they walked up the stairs. She explained where all of the rooms were as they walked. The spare was on the left side of the hallway and just next to it was the bathroom. The was a large spacious area just before they hit the hallway that Asuka called the lounging area which had a single couch, a flatscreen on the wall and an air hockey table to the side. Across from the bathroom was a type of library that held most of her spell books that she used. The tour ended when the came to her door, which was across from the spare."And this is my room! If you need anything, just come knock and I'll get whatever you need right away. Are there any questions?" Asuka said jokingly as she looked at Akira.
...♅Akira looked around him at the interior as he walked, soon replying♅...

“ No, I've got everything. ”

Jennete said:
Snow:*blushes even more* I um may have given it to her in cases of emergency situations and a phone too... *clears her throat* For..um for under any outfits I wear i mean not in public outfits
Roman blushed at the thought of Snow dressed like that in front of him, "Erm... Yeah OK." He said nodding. "Also, I'll have to tell, Rain to call me for emergencies or if she really wants to talk." Roman explained, trying to change subjects.

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson sighed "Honestly how can I love you both if all you do is fight?" He asked them shaking his head
They stand up. Angel walks toward Jackson. "I'm sorry..." She whispers before looking over and realizes Dove is gone. After Angel stood up, Dove stood up an walked away from the two, hoping no one would realize. "Shit" Angel whispers under her breath when she realizes Dove is gone.

Roman said:
Roman blushed at the thought of Snow dressed like that in front of him, "Erm... Yeah OK." He said nodding. "Also, I'll have to tell, Rain to call me for emergencies or if she really wants to talk." Roman explained, trying to change subjects.
Snow:*nods and dunks down below the water up to her eyes, embarrassed...*

WeirdPrincess said:
"Yeah, that's a little to selfish. Though I personally would run off to the girl, I would at least try to help." Ulquiorra said as he looked at her again."It's understandable about how you're feeling."
"He says he still loves me but all that's doing is hurting me and getting my hopes up" she sighed and crossed her arms.

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]
They stand up. Angel walks toward Jackson. "I'm sorry..." She whispers before looking over and realizes Dove is gone. After Angel stood up, Dove stood up an walked away from the two, hoping no one would realize. "Shit" Angel whispers under her breath when she realizes Dove is gone.

[/QUOTE]
Jackson's eyes widen "Shit! Not good where did she go!?" He asked with fear in his voice

Jennete said:
Snow:*nods and dunks down below the water up to her eyes, embarrassed...*
Roman floats around the pond quietly, "This is....yeah. Awkward." He said looking around.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira looked around him at the interior as he walked, soon replying♅...
“ No, I've got everything. ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka nodded before walking into her room and sitting on the bed. She patted the spot next to her,"You can come in if you want. I'll probably be up for a while anyway." She said as she pointed over to a bookshelf and a purple book popped out before levitating over to her lap. It hover above her as she flipped through the pages."What to do..."

Roman said:
Roman floats around the pond quietly, "This is....yeah. Awkward." He said looking around.
Snow:*grins and with the element of surprise pulls Roman under where she kisses him softly, smiling as she tries to get rid of the weirdness*

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson's eyes widen "Shit! Not good where did she go!?" He asked with fear in his voice
Angel looks around "Hell if I know!" She looks around frantically. "SHIT THE SEPARATION STILL HAPPENS!" Angel screams grabbing her head. Dove reappears a good 3 miles away from Angel and Jackson. "I swear, those two make me sick sometimes" She mutters as she continues walking.

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]
Angel looks around "Hell if I know!" She looks around frantically. "SHIT THE SEPARATION STILL HAPPENS!" Angel screams grabbing her head. Dove reappears a good 3 miles away from Angel and Jackson. "I swear, those two make me sick sometimes" She mutters as she continues walking.

[/QUOTE]
Jackson sighed "This isn't good" He said sadly before going wide eyed "N-No way.....You don't think........That I made her do this?"

LunaCrosby said:
"He says he still loves me but all that's doing is hurting me and getting my hopes up" she sighed and crossed her arms.
Ulquiorra's hand twitched before he hid it behind his back."Maybe I could have a talk with him. If you can't move on because you think he still loves you, then why not tell him?" He asked."If he doesn't listen then I can just...do something." He stated with a smirk.

Jennete said:
Snow:*grins and with the element of surprise pulls Roman under where she kisses him softly, smiling as she tries to get rid of the weirdness*
Roman blushed at the suddenness of the kiss, but didn't deny it. "Snow, you givin' out random kisses now?" He asked laughing.

Roman said:
Roman blushed at the suddenness of the kiss, but didn't deny it. "Snow, you givin' out random kisses now?" He asked laughing.
Snow:*she tilts her head confused* I always give yo kisses yes?

WeirdPrincess said:
Ulquiorra's hand twitched before he hid it behind his back."Maybe I could have a talk with him. If you can't move on because you think he still loves you, then why not tell him?" He asked."If he doesn't listen then I can just...do something." He stated with a smirk.
"Last time I told him that he cant love me anymore he burst into tears...I'll just see how it plays out." She says.

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson sighed "This isn't good" He said sadly before going wide eyed "N-No way.....You don't think........That I made her do this?"
Angel looks toward him "No no no of course not! This is natural for us... the arguing caused it..." Her speech begin to slow down."She just got effected this time and.... and decided to separate us.." Her speech becomes very slow. She grabs his arm. "I... feel..." She suddenly collapses against Jackson.

Dove feel a sudden burst of energy. She begins running from their location now "This is what it's like to have a full life" She whispers to herself.

LunaCrosby said:
"Last time I told him that he cant love me anymore he burst into tears...I'll just see how it plays out." She says.
Ulquiorra raised an eyebrow,"Waiting it out will just bring you more pain, will it not? I would much rather act on the fact, then sit on the sidelines and wait in misery."

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair whistled lowly before something flew past him and zipped around the room before coming back and stopping in front of him. He chuckled and let the dragon's head."This is Luna, my dragon. She stays here most of the time because she hates my dorm with a passion."
Levi gets excited. "Oh my gosh she's adorable" she says watching luma

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka nodded before walking into her room and sitting on the bed. She patted the spot next to her,"You can come in if you want. I'll probably be up for a while anyway." She said as she pointed over to a bookshelf and a purple book popped out before levitating over to her lap. It hover above her as she flipped through the pages."What to do..."
...♅Akira smiled and sat down next to Asuka. He spoke as he looked at the book♅...

“ What're you reading? ”

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]
Angel looks toward him "No no no of course not! This is natural for us... the arguing caused it..." Her speech begin to slow down."She just got effected this time and.... and decided to separate us.." Her speech becomes very slow. She grabs his arm. "I... feel..." She suddenly collapses against Jackson.
Dove feel a sudden burst of energy. She begins running from their location now "This is what it's like to have a full life" She whispers to herself.

[/QUOTE]
Jackson looked shocked before picking her up "What the hell Dove?" He said to himself "And for a moment I thought she actually cared for me" He said flying into the air

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled and sat down next to Asuka. He spoke as he looked at the book♅...
“ What're you reading? ”

[/QUOTE]
"It's a spell book that I read every night before I go to bed. There's about a thousand in this one that I haven't read or seen. I have more that are bigger, like this one!" Still looked at the purple book, she waved her hand and a much larger book came through her door and slammed itself on to the floor."That one isn't the biggest, but it's still a ton of spells that I have to learn." She said as she looked up and over at Akira.

WeirdPrincess said:
Ulquiorra raised an eyebrow,"Waiting it out will just bring you more pain, will it not? I would much rather act on the fact, then sit on the sidelines and wait in misery."
"I'm gonna do something, Ima tell him that he can't love me and hope he doesn't cry again" she sighs.

Mayyflower said:
Levi gets excited. "Oh my gosh she's adorable" she says watching luma
Luna flew in front of Levi and sat down happily on her lap."She's seems to like you already." Alastair said as he pet her again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back