• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]
Dove goes silent. "Im an idiot. Oh god Angel is going to kill me" She thinks to herself. She looks down. "I am so selfish. I need to get back to Angel."

[/QUOTE]
Jackson nodded before giving her a small kiss on the lips "I am sorry if I hurt you"

Jennete said:
Snow:*smiles happily and goes inside grabbing a towel and begans drying your hair* Humans get sick when wet and cold for long periods of times yes?
"Sadly, yes. That is why I don't stay in the pond as long." Roman sighed. "That is one of my many flaws of being human."

Daniel reaver]Mika nodded to neo "I love you mama" she wispered to neo as she closed her eyes and curled up in her lap [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''i love you too sweetie''

*Neo said as she put on a seat belt still having Mika sitting on her lap then started to drive*

Daniel reaver]"C-coffee" be repeated after her wondering what it was as he looked at her curiously [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16519-mayyflower/ said:
@Mayyflower[/URL]

River smiled happily "I'm glad.... Nexia. I'm glad that I have you" he said to her with a smile

@Piffy Queen
Navi orders him a coffee. "So if you could choose any name. What would you choose?" She asks

Roman said:
"Sadly, yes. That is why I don't stay in the pond as long." Roman sighed. "That is one of my many flaws of being human."
Snow:*her eyes turn to concern as she moves her hand and all the water leaves him, so he is perfectly dry* All better now???

LunaCrosby said:
"Sure go ahead" she said and yawned, looking around tiredly.
Ulquiorra rolled his eyes and pushed himself off of the bed to lay on the floor."So antisocial....and moody." He muttered as he put his arms behind his head and closed his eyes.

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson nodded before giving her a small kiss on the lips "I am sorry if I hurt you"
"You didn't... I was just... being selfish" She says honestly before looking down, ashamed with herself.

WeirdPrincess said:
Ulquiorra rolled his eyes and pushed himself off of the bed to lay on the floor."So antisocial....and moody." He muttered as he put his arms behind his head and closed his eyes.
Toru looked at him and glared, laying in her bed and dozing off quickly.

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]"You didn't... I was just... being selfish" She says honestly before looking down, ashamed with herself.

[/QUOTE]
Jackson made her look up at him "No....I understand you wanted some freedom am I right?" He asked while staring into her eyes

Mayyflower said:
Levi blushed again. "why, thank you" she says
Alastair kissed her cheek before leaning away and standing up."You're very welcome. Would you like a drink at all?"

Jennete said:
Snow:*her eyes turn to concern as she moves her hand and all the water leaves him, so he is perfectly dry* All better now???
"A lot better than before." Roman said smiling. "Thanks!"

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson made her look up at him "No....I understand you wanted some freedom am I right?" He asked while staring into her eyes
Dove holds her breath and nods. She exhales before speaking "Angel is most like Aria... they are practically the same person. I was created when the division happened... I am so reliant on Angel and Aria that... I just... want to be someone else"

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Dove holds her breath and nods. She exhales before speaking "Angel is most like Aria... they are practically the same person. I was created when the division happened... I am so reliant on Angel and Aria that... I just... want to be someone else"

[/QUOTE]
Jackson nodded "Maybe that's why I love you so much.......You are special......But please...I don't ever want to lose you"

Daniel reaver]He shrugged at her "I-i don't know any names" he said softly to her as he looked down a little embarased by it [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16519-mayyflower/ said:
@Mayyflower[/URL]
Navi smiled "it's fine will figure this out" she says

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair kissed her cheek before leaning away and standing up."You're very welcome. Would you like a drink at all?"
Levi nods. "Sure why not" she says looking at the bar.

Last edited by a moderator:
shortyshot8 said:
Jackson nodded "Maybe that's why I love you so much.......You are special......But please...I don't ever want to lose you"
Dove smiles. "You wont... I promise" She say quietly as she slowly makes her way to Angel.

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Dove smiles. "You wont... I promise" She say quietly as she slowly makes her way to Angel.

[/QUOTE]
Jackson nods as he followed her "Thank you" He said quietly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back