• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
"I have no idea." Roman said rubbing his head. "If you want, you could just cook something out of the book... Seems like a good idea. I want you to surprise me."
Snow:*she smiles and goes to her book, looking for a recipe for ick people and begins making Chicken noodle soup*

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson laughed a little "Yeah let's" He said happily to her at this point he was HUNGRY
She opens the cafe door and walks toward a small table in the corner. She lifts the menu and looks through the choices. "They all look good being I'm starving!"

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]She opens the cafe door and walks toward a small table in the corner. She lifts the menu and looks through the choices. "They all look good being I'm starving!"

[/QUOTE]
Jackson smirked as he looked at all the food "I want to eat it all" He said happily

(Fade)

Nexia lays next to River smiling. "I love you... I love you so much" She says at him placing her head on his bare chest.

@Daniel reaver

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson smirked as he looked at all the food "I want to eat it all" He said happily
Aria sighs "Sadly, I'm not a multi-millionare" She laughs as a waitress stops at their table to take their orders. "I'll take a coffee"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly as he sat up. He looked at the creature and soon spoke, looking over at Asuka♅...
“ He looks dug in, oh well, looks like we'll be sharing a bed~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka looked at Akira,"You don't even sound the slightest bit sad that he took my bed." She laughed as she stood up and waved her hand as all the books went back to their rightful place. She held a hand out to him and smiled,"I guess I'm done for the night with spells. I'll come fix this later...once I remember the spell to get rid of him."

Piffy Queen](Fade) Nexia lays next to River smiling. "I love you... I love you so much" She says at him placing her head on his bare chest. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14287-daniel-reaver/ said:
@Daniel reaver[/URL]

Aria sighs "Sadly, I'm not a multi-millionare" She laughs as a waitress stops at their table to take their orders. "I'll take a coffee"
Jackson laughed a little "I will have the same as the lady" He said happily

River smiled as he held onto her a hand to her back "I love you to sweetheart" he said softly to her as he looked down at her and kissed her head softly "I..... Didn't rush our second time did I" he aasked her softly

@Piffy Queen

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka looked at Akira,"You don't even sound the slightest bit sad that he took my bed." She laughed as she stood up and waved her hand as all the books went back to their rightful place. She held a hand out to him and smiled,"I guess I'm done for the night with spells. I'll come fix this later...once I remember the spell to get rid of him."
...♅Akira laughed lightly and took Asuka's hand, soon standing up. He spoke as he smiled lightly♅...

“ Well I can't say I'm sad that I get to share a bed with a beautiful woman~ ”

Jennete said:
Snow:*she smiles and goes to her book, looking for a recipe for ick people and begins making Chicken noodle soup*
Roman followed behind Snow and sat on the counter. "So, what are you making, my lovely future wife?" He asked chuckling.

Daniel reaver]Mika nuzzled up against neo as her teddy bear appeared in her arms while she burried her face into neos [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Neo hugged Mika as they slept*

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and took Asuka's hand, soon standing up. He spoke as he smiled lightly♅...
“ Well I can't say I'm sad that I get to share a bed with a beautiful woman~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka blushed and looked away,"Akki-san is way to embarrassing." She muttered as she left her room and went across to the hallway to the spare.

Roman said:
Roman followed behind Snow and sat on the counter. "So, what are you making, my lovely future wife?" He asked chuckling.
Snow:*blushes more and stirs the soup noodles till the water is just right and I pour in the chicken broth and chicken and peas and carrots and yummy other stuff* Chicken noodle soup my future husband

River blushed a little but happily kissed back "I love you too baby.... Would it be to early to say that I want you to bear my childeren" he said jokingly to her with a happy smile

@Piffy Queen

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka blushed and looked away,"Akki-san is way to embarrassing." She muttered as she left her room and went across to the hallway to the spare.
...♅Akira laughed slightly as he saw Asuka's blush, soon following her to the spare. He soon spoke as he entered the room♅...

“ Hey, do you mind if I used your shower? I'm feeling a bit dirty~ ”

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]The waitress nods and walks away. "Can I tell you something.. honest" She asks, setting the menu down

[/QUOTE]
Jackson smiled "Yeah anything at all" He said nervous of what she would say

Jennete said:
Snow:*blushes more and stirs the soup noodles till the water is just right and I pour in the chicken broth and chicken and peas and carrots and yummy other stuff* Chicken noodle soup my future husband
"Nice. I'm gonna go to our room. I have some stuff I should go do." Roman said hopping off the counter. He gave Snow a kiss and headed upstairs.

Roman said:
"Nice. I'm gonna go to our room. I have some stuff I should go do." Roman said hopping off the counter. He gave Snow a kiss and headed upstairs.
Snow:*smiles happily as she stirs the soup, happy and floating on air* Okay my love *she calls out*

Jennete said:
Snow:*smiles happily as she stirs the soup, happy and floating on air* Okay my love *she calls out*
"Just call me down when you're finished! I might even be done a little earlier!" He called back.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed slightly as he saw Asuka's blush, soon following her to the spare. He soon spoke as he entered the room♅...
“ Hey, do you mind if I used your shower? I'm feeling a bit dirty~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka nodded,"Yeah sure. You don't have to ask, I should just kind of let you because you're staying here. If you need a towel, they're in the cabinet next to the shower." She replied as she jumped on the bed.

“ Okay, thanks~ ”

...♅Akira smiled and went to the bathroom. He turned on the shower and got undressed, soon going in. He returned half an hour later wearing a different robe he had on previously. The robe wasn't tied, showing his body. He wore a new pair of boxer shorts, however his hair was still slightly wet. He placed his right hand onto his hair at an attempt to keep it from his eyes. He looked at Asuka and spoke♅...

“ Sorry I took so long, I lost track of time. ”

tumblr_npj09wR9bX1shwa7bo1_540_zpsp49ybwj3.jpg

Roman said:
"Just call me down when you're finished! I might even be done a little earlier!" He called back.
Snow:*she nods smiling and soon finishes the cooking, thinking though how busy he must be working on stuff so she should surprise him with dinner on a tray to eat while he works. She sets it up with a yummy tea and napkin and the soup and goes upstairs. She gently knocks on the door and comes inside smiling at Roman* Here so you can eat and do what you need to!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back