• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Jennete said:
Snow:*smiles happily and nods, nuzzling her nose on his* Well I shall let you get back to work my love
Roman pouted, "You can't stay with me for just a little longer?"

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson shakes his head and turns around walking away "Maybe I was wrong.....Maybe you are the Monster" He said sadly
"Jackson! Please stop!" She screams. "Zodiac Gemini!" She screams causing the bright flash. Angel stands there holding Dove by the wrist, preventing her from moving. Dove stands there trying to break her sisters grip on her.

Roman said:
Roman pouted, "You can't stay with me for just a little longer?"
Snow:*blushes at his pout, staying put* I thought I was being a distraction to your work, but if you want me to stay I gladly will

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]
"Jackson! Please stop!" She screams. "Zodiac Gemini!" She screams causing the bright flash. Angel stands there holding Dove by the wrist, preventing her from moving. Dove stands there trying to break her sisters grip on her.

[/QUOTE]
Jackson get's angered as he pulls his sword out and aimed it an inch away from Angel's face "Don't tell me what to do"

WeirdPrincess said:
(Whoops! Yeah I did)
Alastair nodded and went over to the bar,"What kind do you want? I can make just about anything." He said as he rolled up the sleeves up his shirt.
Levi shrugs "whatever your getting" she says

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and sat next to Asuka. He spoke as he looked at her, smiling♅...

“ Well I hope so, I take extra care with my body. Also, doesn't dates usually end with a kiss~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka looked up at him, still blushing."I-I mean, I guess so. I really don't know because I've never been on a date besides this one." She stated before looking away again.

Jennete said:
Snow:*blushes at his pout, staying put* I thought I was being a distraction to your work, but if you want me to stay I gladly will
"You? A distraction?" Roman asked. "I can't see that happening. If anything, your motivation." He said gently putting his lips against hers.

Roman said:
"You? A distraction?" Roman asked. "I can't see that happening. If anything, your motivation." He said gently putting his lips against hers.
Snow:*blushes as she softly kisses him once, her lips brushing his as she whispers* Oh.. good then

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka looked up at him, still blushing."I-I mean, I guess so. I really don't know because I've never been on a date besides this one." She stated before looking away again.
...♅Akira thought for a moment and then spoke, smiling lightly♅...

“ Ah, that's right~ In that case, allow me to finish this day off with a kiss~ ”

...♅Akira stood up and walked until he stood infront of her. He kneeled down and placed his left hand under Asuka's chin. He leaned closer♅...

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson get's angered as he pulls his sword out and aimed it an inch away from Angel's face "Don't tell me what to do"
Angel keeps a straight face, looking at him with cold eyes. "Listen to me please. I never said I would." Dove looks surprised when he pulls the sword. She stands there still.

Jennete said:
Snow:*blushes as she softly kisses him once, her lips brushing his as she whispers* Oh.. good then
Roman smiled and kissed Snow one more time before sitting down. "I go agree with you though. I have to get this done for my dad soon. Thanks for dinner."

Mayyflower said:
Levi shrugs "whatever your getting" she says
Alastair laughed before making to cocktail drinks."You really do agree with everything. That's gonna get you into trouble with me one day." He chuckled as he brought two glasses over to Levi and handed her one.

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair laughed before making to cocktail drinks."You really do agree with everything. That's gonna get you into trouble with me one day." He chuckled as he brought two glasses over to Levi and handed her one.
Levi takes the glass. "I'm sorry I did it again" she says smiling "what kind of trouble?" She asks looking at him

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson lowers his sword and frowns "Why is it? Why do both you and Aria treet Dove like a freak? She is my friend and I love her can you not understand that?"
Angel stares at him, small tears forming in her eyes. "Dove was created when that Wizard attacked me. I love Dove, she is my SISTER for god sake! But I can't help but think about what would happen if Dove died. Or I died! Will Aria ever come back?" She speaks coldly, a touch of sadness in the back of her throat.

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]
Angel stares at him, small tears forming in her eyes. "Dove was created when that Wizard attacked me. I love Dove, she is my SISTER for god sake! But I can't help but think about what would happen if Dove died. Or I died! Will Aria ever come back?" She speaks coldly, a touch of sadness in the back of her throat.

[/QUOTE]
Jackson shakes his head "I wouldn't give a damn if she came back.....Because she is not either of you I have learned that.........Because she hates Dove"

Roman said:
Roman smiled and kissed Snow one more time before sitting down. "I go agree with you though. I have to get this done for my dad soon. Thanks for dinner."
Snow:*blushes nodding and kisses him one last time before setting his food up and takes the tray back down stairs, humming and washing the cooking dishes happily*

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira thought for a moment and then spoke, smiling lightly♅...

“ Ah, that's right~ In that case, allow me to finish this day off with a kiss~ ”

...♅Akira stood up and walked until he stood infront of her. He kneeled down and placed his left hand under Asuka's chin. He leaned closer♅...

[/QUOTE]
Asuka's eyes widened as he leaned closer before she squeezed them shut. She had no idea what to do or even how to do it. All she felt was nervousness raking through her body as she hesitantly moved on of her hands to his chest. Blushing even more now, she slowly leaned closer until they were an inch away.

Jennete said:
Snow:*blushes nodding and kisses him one last time before setting his food up and takes the tray back down stairs, humming and washing the cooking dishes happily*
Roman finished up his work a hour and a half later. He sighed and made his way downstairs to find Snow, "Hey? Snow, where are you love?"

Mayyflower said:
Levi takes the glass. "I'm sorry I did it again" she says smiling "what kind of trouble?" She asks looking at him
After taking a sip of his drink, Alastair looked down at her with a smirk."You don't wanna know."

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson shakes his head "I wouldn't give a damn if she came back.....Because she is not either of you I have learned that.........Because she hates Dove"
"You said you loved all of us! You obviously don't." She says coldly. She throws Dove toward Jackson. Her face cold. "Enjoy your last moment with her" She says coldly. Dove stumbles into Jackson. She looks at her sister blankly.

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson lowers his sword and frowns "Why is it? Why do both you and Aria treet Dove like a freak? She is my friend and I love her can you not understand that?"

Jack laid there on the couch asleep and alone as for quite a while now he had been waiting for Nora and beginning to think she didn't want to see him anymore

@WeirdPrincess
Nora fell onto Jack and chuckled,"Hey! Wake up sleepy head." She said happily as she looked at him and continuously poked his cheek.

LunaCrosby said:
(@WeirdPrincess did you miss my reply ;- ;)
(I'll find it! I've been doing this a lot today. I'm so sorry! ;- ;)

WeirdPrincess said:
After taking a sip of his drink, Alastair looked down at her with a smirk."You don't wanna know."
Levi looks at him. "But I do.." She says taking a sip of her drink

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora fell onto Jack and chuckled,"Hey! Wake up sleepy head." She said happily as she looked at him and continuously poked his cheek.

(I'll find it! I've been doing this a lot today. I'm so sorry! ;- ;)
(Its fine ;-; I've been waiting T~T]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back