• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]
"You said you loved all of us! You obviously don't." She says coldly. She throws Dove toward Jackson. Her face cold. "Enjoy your last moment with her" She says coldly. Dove stumbles into Jackson. She looks at her sister blankly.

[/QUOTE]
Jackson frowned "I never said I didn't love you it's that one girl I don't like...Aria disgusts me" He said wrinkling his nose

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]
"You said you loved all of us! You obviously don't." She says coldly. She throws Dove toward Jackson. Her face cold. "Enjoy your last moment with her" She says coldly. Dove stumbles into Jackson. She looks at her sister blankly.

[/QUOTE]
Jackson frowned "I never said I didn't love you it's that one girl I don't like...Aria disgusts me" He said wrinkling his nose

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora fell onto Jack and chuckled,"Hey! Wake up sleepy head." She said happily as she looked at him and continuously poked his cheek.

(I'll find it! I've been doing this a lot today. I'm so sorry! ;- ;)
Jack's eyes slowly opened "Oh hey Nora..." He said before going wide eyed "No-Nora!?!"

LunaCrosby said:
Toru looked at him and glared, laying in her bed and dozing off quickly.
Ulquiorra woke up and groaned,"Damn floor is so uncomfortable..."he muttered as he stood up and stretched.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Yes?" Nora asked, still smiling as she looked at him.
Jack smiled before kissing her on the lips for a moment before pulling away "My god I thought you left me"

shortyshot8 said:
Jack smiled before kissing her on the lips for a moment before pulling away "My god I thought you left me"
"Why would I do that? I did say I wouldn't leave and that I love you." Nora said as she kissed him again.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Why would I do that? I did say I wouldn't leave and that I love you." Nora said as she kissed him again.
Jack kissed her back before pulling away "Thank god...It's just...You were gone for so long" He said sadly

shortyshot8 said:

Angel stares coldy at the two. A voice rings in her head. Darling, calm down. Dove is still your sister.. but you are me. Angel sighs. Dove looks at Jackson. "I..." She says quietly. She looks to Angel. "Something is wrong with Aria... this isn't her"

WeirdPrincess said:
Ulquiorra woke up and groaned,"Damn floor is so uncomfortable..."he muttered as he stood up and stretched.
Toru slowly opened her eyes and stayed silent, its what she does when she first wakes up.

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]
Angel stares coldy at the two. A voice rings in her head. Darling, calm down. Dove is still your sister.. but you are me. Angel sighs. Dove looks at Jackson. "I..." She says quietly. She looks to Angel. "Something is wrong with Aria... this isn't her"

[/QUOTE]
Jackson looked confused "What do you mean?" He asked her "Oh my god....Is this my fault?" He asked thinking of the time their chests glowed "I knew something was wrong about that!"

Mayyflower said:
Levi looks at him. "But I do.." She says taking a sip of her drink
Alastair laughed and set the glass down."If you insist, I can give you a preview." He quickly vanished and took Levi's drink, setting it next to his. He grabbed her gently and pulled her closer before kissing her.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack kissed her back before pulling away "Thank god...It's just...You were gone for so long" He said sadly
"Sorry! I was out doing some business." Nora said as she smiled at him.

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair laughed and set the glass down."If you insist, I can give you a preview." He quickly vanished and took Levi's drink, setting it next to his. He grabbed her gently and pulled her closer before kissing her.

"Sorry! I was out doing some business." Nora said as she smiled at him.
Jack smiled "I missed you so much" He said softly

trix said:
Trix chuckled and nodded following him she playfully jumped on his back as they headed towards the living room giggling. She was careful not to knock him over.
Clover smiles as he carries her to the living room. After they arrived in the living room, he places her down on the couch and sits next to her. "So what movie is this?"

Slaxt said:
Clover smiles as he carries her to the living room. After they arrived in the living room, he places her down on the couch and sits next to her. "So what movie is this?"
(There is nothing wrong with you but for some reason whenever I see your avatar I just want to throw up)

shortyshot8 said:
(There is nothing wrong with you but for some reason whenever I see your avatar I just want to throw up)
(You know what. I was just about to change it.... Wait do you mean my pic or my char)

LunaCrosby said:
Toru slowly opened her eyes and stayed silent, its what she does when she first wakes up.
Ulquiorra leaned over Toru and frowned,"How do you not make any sounds when you wake up? It's strange..."

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson looked confused "What do you mean?" He asked her "Oh my god....Is this my fault?" He asked thinking of the time their chests glowed "I knew something was wrong about that!"
"Something happened to Aria.. I don't know what. But whatever happened to her happened to Angel. You did nothing to effect this. Just... try to get close to Aria." She says as angel walks over to her. Angel grabs Doves shoulder and screams. "Zodiac Gemini" They flash and Aria appears, looking different, "Hey"

shortyshot8 said:
Tatsumi waved his hands "No no no! It's fine just you seem to be different" He said softly before kissing her on the cheek
"I'm doing what I've held back for a while," she whispered. "Our first kiss was... ah! Cute!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back