• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]
"Something happened to Aria.. I don't know what. But whatever happened to her happened to Angel. You did nothing to effect this. Just... try to get close to Aria." She says as angel walks over to her. Angel grabs Doves shoulder and screams. "Zodiac Gemini" They flash and Aria appears, looking different, "Hey"

[/QUOTE]
Jackson's face flashed with worry "H-Hi..." He said nervously to her

shortyshot8 said:
Jack smiled "I missed you so much" He said softly
"I missed you too. It was really boring after I finished what I had to do." Nora said as she stood up and stretched.

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair laughed and set the glass down."If you insist, I can give you a preview." He quickly vanished and took Levi's drink, setting it next to his. He grabbed her gently and pulled her closer before kissing her.

"Sorry! I was out doing some business." Nora said as she smiled at him.
Levi lightly places a hand on his chest, kissing him back with a faint blush on her cheeks

Slaxt said:
(Don't feel stupid m9)
( xD Thank you my friend)

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]"I'm doing what I've held back for a while," she whispered. "Our first kiss was... ah! Cute!"

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi smiled "Thank you Summer but why? You told me you only like me as a friend"

WeirdPrincess said:
"I missed you too. It was really boring after I finished what I had to do." Nora said as she stood up and stretched.
Jack laughed a little "But what did you have to do?" He asked her

WeirdPrincess said:
Ulquiorra leaned over Toru and frowned,"How do you not make any sounds when you wake up? It's strange..."
Toru stared at him "What's strange is the random comments" she says, not knowing how to prove her being quiet isn't strange.

shortyshot8 said:
Tatsumi smiled "Thank you Summer but why? You told me you only like me as a friend"
(Np!)

shortyshot8 said:
"I can lie!" She spoke, hand to lips and mouth open as if she was offended.

Mayyflower said:
Levi lightly places a hand on his chest, kissing him back with a faint blush on her cheeks
Alastair pulled away and rested his forehead against hers,"That wasn't half of what would happen, but I'm sure that'll do." He chuckled as he pecked her on the lips and released her.

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]"I can lie!" She spoke, hand to lips and mouth open as if she was offended.

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi laughed a little "Well that's a first"

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Aria adjusts her hair. "do you forgive me for earlier?" She asks honestly, smiling at him

[/QUOTE]
Jackson smiled "Yeah I do" He lied but made it so that only Dove knew of it

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair pulled away and rested his forehead against hers,"That wasn't half of what would happen, but I'm sure that'll do." He chuckled as he pecked her on the lips and released her.
Levi blushed. "That's not half?" She says. "Oh boy" she says jokingly before picking up her glass and taking another sip.

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]"Mn," she shortly nodded. "I don't normally. So, Tatsumi~"

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi smiled "Yes Summer?" He said curiously

LunaCrosby said:
Toru stared at him "What's strange is the random comments" she says, not knowing how to prove her being quiet isn't strange.
"You're very sassy in the morning. I have to comment on everything." Ulquiorra said as he leaned back and put his hands into his pocket again.

River nodded a little as he proved him self up next to her and wroaed his arms around her waist nuzzling her shoulder after she slipped on the shirt

@Piffy Queen

Mika stared at himeragi her eyes fluctuating more and more as her ttethslowly became silvery and sharp as she stared at himeragi her eyes slowly becoming a dead blood red "mama" she mumbled again

@Himeragi Seiker

shortyshot8 said:
Tatsumi laughed a little "Well that's a first"

Jackson smiled "Yeah I do" He lied but made it so that only Dove knew of it
Aria smiles, "Good! I was so worried!" She wraps her arm around his. "Now lets get back to getting some food!" She smiles pulling him into the cafe.

Mayyflower said:
Levi blushed. "That's not half?" She says. "Oh boy" she says jokingly before picking up her glass and taking another sip.
Alastair laughed and winked at her."That's nothing to be worried about. Of course I won't do anything without your permission." He said, picking up his drink and taking a sip.

Daniel reaver]River nodded a little as he proved him self up next to her and wroaed his arms around her waist nuzzling her shoulder after she slipped on the shirt [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16792-piffy-queen/ said:
@Piffy Queen[/URL]

Mika stared at himeragi her eyes fluctuating more and more as her ttethslowly became silvery and sharp as she stared at himeragi her eyes slowly becoming a dead blood red "mama" she mumbled again

@Himeragi Seiker
*Himeragi then flicked her Mika's head sending her back to sleep*

''get some rest first..''

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Aria smiles, "Good! I was so worried!" She wraps her arm around his. "Now lets get back to getting some food!" She smiles pulling him into the cafe.

[/QUOTE]
Jackson sighe as he watched her thinking "I need to be careful"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back